Years ago mythicals were discovered by the humans. From the moment they met all knew it end in war. And they were right. Months after the discovery a war between the two dies had broken out and raged for years. No one knows why it ended, they just know it did. As an agreement to keep the peace mythicals were built a walled off kingdom. But, of course, there were always people that wanted to cross over the boarder. So smugglers started to bring them over. Soon enough it became a crime punishable by death. That didn't scare the smugglers away though.

"Come on, don't you want one last adventure before we have to grow up?" His twin pleaded for the fifth time that day alone. Then there was a pause as her brother let out a sigh.

"If I say yes, will you shut up?"

"Yup, yes, yep, indubitably," she said quickly.

"Find a smuggler quickly before I change my mind Calypso," he sighed once more. Cal knew how to get him to do as she wanted and it annoyed him.

"I already have one. She's the best at what she does, her success rate is the highest one about. So no need to worry about being caught Rogan," she smiled while taking out her phone, going through the many websites and links it took to make it to the smuggler forums. After that mini mission, she started to message her.

"'See you soon'?" He read in a
questioning, seeing that Calypso hadn't told her where they were yet.

"Probably got someone to track our IP address. We should get our stuff together before she arrive."

And they went to do just that. It them until the sun stained the sky red. Then something strange happened. From every entrance of the room, from tiny cracks to the slightly open window, a strong gust of wind flooded the room. It swirled around the room for a few minuets before stopping.

"Sorry for the wait," a voice came from behind them. The two looked over to see a pale female sitting on the bed. It was her.

It was Tempest.

Back