jus curious

mama scoots

lemon demon is best musician, fite me
what's your favorite song at the moment and why do you like it?

my personal favorite, at the moment, is "you're at the party" by Lemon Demon!

it's honestly really, really catchy and you cannot get it out of your head once you finish "Spirit Phone (the album it came from)." also, verse two hits differently once you listen to it enough. actually, the entire song hits differently once you listen to it enough. especially at night.

I have four favorite songs at the moment. All of them are in Japanese, since I'm learning the language. Yes, I can actually understand them.
Disclaimer: If you watch the translated videos some of these are kind of disturbing and deal with some sensitive topics.

Three of them aren't actually a series, but make a sort of story between them since they're all by the same artist. In order, they're The Lost One's Weeping, Abstract Nonsense, and Re-education (all by the Vocaloid artist Neru). I love singing The Lost One's Weeping and Abstract Nonsense for the powerful vocals they require and I LOVE singing the screams/high notes so high they will probably shatter your eardrums.

The other one is I'm Sorry I'm Sorry by Kikuo. The lyrics/theme are pretty creepy/disturbing but once again there's lots of screams and high notes that are super fun to sing!

Back