New User Just another amateur Storyteller

Divergent

Greetings Storytellers,

It's absolute pleasure for me to be joining this role-playing forum.To be honest I haven't been very active player in the past few years.II was mostly lurking on various sites but I always got disappointed by them so I never really manage to stuck around.

My poor role-playing skills are quite rusty so I hope that here to get better in writing. English isn't my first language so I might do spelling and grammar mistakes here and there so I hope you guys forgive me for this. I promise to do my best when it comes to writing my posts.

Anyway, I'm excited to be here and I can't wait to get approved so I can start hunting for role-play partners.

Hey, we all understand the minor grammar and spelling errors. Plenty of people with English as their first language make mistakes too. I think we can forgive any errors you make. :) By the way, what kind of role playing do you like to do? Have you had a chance to review the new member guide?

Hi, Divergent! I'm a tiny bit new to the site still, but it's great to have you here! Feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to start an RP! :)

Thank you all! :)

@Silence I like doing medieval fantasy and romance, also action and slice of life/modern. However I'm willing to experiment with other genres as well.

Back