New User Just another introduction post!

Alecto

From the Blood of the Sky
Heya, folks! I'm Alecto - nicknames are welcome and will never be turned away!

I've been roleplaying on-and-off for about four years now, and I needed a change so here I am, branching out and hoping to find a place here!

Right so yeah, let me just list off a few general facts about myself, then my writing and roleplay preferences/experiences.

I'm a freshman in university, electrical engineering if anyone's curious. I've been training krav for a while now, and recently began kickboxing as well. I like to bake (chocolate cookies, yo!) and make food. Maths are my one true love. (I know, right? What a nerd.)

As for writing and roleplaying, like I said, four years of roleplay experience under my belt and maybe six-ish years of writing. I actually started roleplaying in chatrooms, did a brief stint with T2, that is speed-based roleplaying, before I completely fell in love with T1 which eventually lead to me branching out to forum roleplaying.

Uh, yeah, I'm not usually picky with what kind of roleplay I do, 1-on-1 or group, doesn't really matter. I tend to like sci-fi/realistic/modern stuff nowadays, but I won't turn down fantasy or nation building (just not too big on the latter). Fandom/fanfiction roleplaying, I can't say I've done a whole lot - I usually end up worrying too much about nailing the characters for it to be fun in the long run. But yeah, I'll dabble in pretty much about anything if it's interesting enough.

So um, I'm a bit of a rambler, if you can't tell. I'll go on for days if y'all would let me, but this is long enough as it is so I'll stop here!

Looking forward to roleplaying with y'all! :)

Howdy ho, friend, and welcome to the Circle! We've got just about all kinds of RPs here, I'm sure we can find something to suit your liking. Everybody's pretty friendly here, so don't be afraid to ask questions, and don't forget to have a look around and post in the the areas open to new users to make sure your account gets approved quickly (Creative Writing is always a good first stop to show off a little of what you've got!)

Howdy ho, friend, and welcome to the Circle! We've got just about all kinds of RPs here, I'm sure we can find something to suit your liking. Everybody's pretty friendly here, so don't be afraid to ask questions, and don't forget to have a look around and post in the the areas open to new users to make sure your account gets approved quickly (Creative Writing is always a good first stop to show off a little of what you've got!)

Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah, I'm browsing through some of the stuff on here, and I've been seeing all sorts of roleplays; quite frankly, I'm hella excited to join in on the fun!

I'm not sure if it'd be up your alley, but a couple of us are just getting started on something pretty unique here. Take a look, if you're interested: https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/atmospheric-horror-sinners-wood-revival.5374/

Oh wow! I love the amount of detail and the thought that went into it! And a lot of the approved characters sound like a real treat, but I think the RP might be a little too out of my depth for now, especially since I am just starting out in this site in particular and I don't want to set myself up for failure off the bat. Definitely appreciate you sharing the idea with me though!

Hey! This is great. Another sci-fi junkie. I'm not 100% hardcore sci-fi, but I do dabble in it. I enjoy that kind of stuff. Looks like you've already been approved so I don't need to worry about that end of things. On the other hand I still should welcome you too. Lol. It is really hard not to get excited when someone else comes in and they like sci-fi. So would you say that you're more of a hard core sci-fi dude, or are you a little more loose and you enjoy the exploration of it? (More like star trek type exploration of science. Lots of wiggle room.) No I'm not into fandoms. They really drive me nuts.

Anyway a little about me. I know what what Krav is. Lol. I do some stuff that's kind of similar and kind of not. Been getting into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and that's some fun shit. Have to say that it really makes me work hard and I need my inhaler if I'm gonna go train. Lol.

So, give me a yell if you need anything or if you'd like to talk about starting up an rp.

Hey! This is great. Another sci-fi junkie. I'm not 100% hardcore sci-fi, but I do dabble in it. I enjoy that kind of stuff. Looks like you've already been approved so I don't need to worry about that end of things. On the other hand I still should welcome you too. Lol. It is really hard not to get excited when someone else comes in and they like sci-fi. So would you say that you're more of a hard core sci-fi dude, or are you a little more loose and you enjoy the exploration of it? (More like star trek type exploration of science. Lots of wiggle room.) No I'm not into fandoms. They really drive me nuts.

Anyway a little about me. I know what what Krav is. Lol. I do some stuff that's kind of similar and kind of not. Been getting into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and that's some fun shit. Have to say that it really makes me work hard and I need my inhaler if I'm gonna go train. Lol.

So, give me a yell if you need anything or if you'd like to talk about starting up an rp.

Man am I sorry for not replying! I got caught with some last-minute school stuff!

Sci-fi is awesome, and I've noticed that across forums and boards, there seems to be a general lack of enthusiasm and interest for it!! I'm more on the loose side, because creative freedom heck yeah please! I can't say I've done a lot of roleplayi

Dude! That's awesome! BJJ is neat, one of my krav instructors also practices BJJ so we get neat grappling techniques and tips from him. And hey, more power to you if you get that tired from it that you need an inhaler.

And ah, thank you for the really warm welcome!! I'll be sure to holler! :)

Edit: derpy grammar

Last edited:
Back