Just need a Roleplay!

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
Warning this post is long

First off let’s kick this off with a YELLO Story teller’s circle. Now then this said. I’m looking to either Make a great group role-play, join one, or to find a partner.

That said! If you see a bunch-a comments, and such please still drop a pm or a comment, I’m fine with either, I bring this up because a lot of rps die or slow up. With all sorts of real life obligations, and other such issues, so please let me know if they come up.

Alright so, what do you need to know about me? Creative spontaneous and weird. Very very weird. If you have some crazy rp idea you think no one would like, pitch or to me. I won’t judge but I hold the right to say no.
Next literate, and detailed. I’ll give you all the details on NPCs and Environments. Keep them in mind, they’re probably important, as well as for flavor.

My favorite thing? Surprise me and subvert me. I like all the characters and NPCs I have to have depth? That thug about to stab you? Doesn’t want to stab you but it’s you or his kids! Not to much depth but for a character that’s only in a few posts it’s quite a lot.

As for romance, I’m down for most anything, as in character types and plots. Just ask and we’ll discuss the idea, I like ideas to serve plot or character development.

I’m a huge fan of character interaction, and of character based conflicts.
Detective X Killer and I love the idea of opposite pairings.

My favorite by far is sweet child paired with a terrible horrible person. For instance, a killer or a demon slowly finding redemption through them. Gosh it’s cute. Watching a terrible person bend and try and hide their darkness from one of the light.

Now then ideas. Let’s start with group ideas which can get turned into one on one ideas

The Seven paths.
Set in high school, with super powers, with one catch, shower powers are new and dangerous. So you have to be careful with your power.
1- Deva Path: the path of gods. Considered the highest order of all the paths. Your powers are Divine. This power made and balanced the universe. Are you powerful enough to control it? Maybe even undo it? This is the path that can dictate time, gravity, reality. Pretty much the big things. Problem is, Bliss is the weakness of this path. Anything that stimulates pleasure has an easy time drawing in this path. Gambling, sex, Games, Drink, drugs, Lying. If it hits you with Endorphins, it will pull you hard. This path grows weaker the more it indulges. It’s wisdom brimming diluted by the poison it picks. Intelligence is valued here. There is something your just better at than anyone else around. Your the god of chess, or a history wizard. You know so many facts, it’s incredible! However if someone gets close, your vulnerable. Those lows hit you hard. Physical hits? Will break you. ( you can take a punch but getting hit by a haymaker to the temple is putting you down and out. Anything survivable [but mariginally] such as a three story fall is highly dangerous to you.)

2 Asura Path: this is the path of Body modification. War, fights, conflict, arguments. This is what thrills this is what brings this path to life. They are often in staunch opposition to the Deva path ( according to lore.) violence is the answer. Nothing ever does anything for you. Life is dull and boring. But now a fist fight breaks out. Screw dropping it! Your punching both fighters in the melon! As stated earlier this path gives body modification. This can be hardening your body, to growing limbs and pumping up muscles. Growing two heads to cover your blind spots! Anything that would boost combat ability falls here in this path. War ,war never changes but you do! This path is Often psychotic, but not a decider. This path is straight and one sided. This path will not betray you, but if your ideals Clash, well they’re going to let you know. Death is often honorable, but only if it is a warrior's death. Why sneak around when you can kick in a door? One track minded. This path is everything it appears to be.

3: Human Path: oh boy, the human path. With a huge potential for almost everything. Humans are hard to characterize. However this path can manipulate as it pleasers and often works to further its own goal. This complex path can lie but not mean to hurt you, or tell the truth to hurt you. The human path consists of abilities that affect other humans. Body stealing, brainwashing, mind control, Telepathy. However the signature is ripping out the soul of another Human path. This path takes in Knowledge. Everything is worth knowledge. Knowledge is power. (Funnily enough In lore the human path is most likely to attain enlightenment) seeing around walls in order to see what the principal is locking in his office? Human path. Pride will be your downfall. Greed will tempt and the physical objects will lure you in. Accumulating wealth and being the richest is certainly an alluring idea. As wealth can mean power as well. What need of you for knowledge when you can buy it from a geek? Or make them your slave? Your desire to have all those action figures may one day consume you. Can affect all the paths except Deva,Ashura. Will be overwhelmed by the outer path. And Preta can be a very dangerous path to encounter. You may get Consumed

4- Animal Path: this path incorporates all of the natural world. However it has two inevitable outcomes. The control of animals or the taking of animal features. Plants whisper to you warn you of your down fall. You can smell the fires. Claws bursting from your nails? You can read animals minds in this path. The animals talk and you tell them what need to be done. But be warned nature and life has its own will! It can turn against you! Your a lonely person, isolation is key. Nature is nice. Drawing or reading in a quite little room where no one can find you is an enjoyable afternoon. After all these ideas have better lives than you. However your mind may not grow. The world will pass you by as you sit and read fiction. History? No thanks to boring who cares what happened to dead people hundreds of years from now! Campaigning without anyone around is often enjoyable to bad in this modern world you don’t get your way. Beware the human Pwth May outsmart you. However only the Ashura path can match you in ferocity.

5- Preta Path: the hungry ghost path. Those greedy in their human life may find eternal punishment in this path. ( According to lore also paraphrasized) this path is always hungry yet always unable to sate their hunger or thirst. In lore they’re often made to consume bodies, or they can eat normal food but often have a hard time swallowing. It may even vanish before you. The need to consume flesh, blood, bodies, life energy, this path will eat it all. It needs it. It tries and tries to satisfy the pain. ( In Buddhism this is pretty much hell on earth ) this path ( for the purposes s of the rp) finds its often taking and consuming . Leach powers would fall here. One mark the Preta path will always have is their Hunger, and doubly humiliation. This path is always born into poverty and often lacks what it needs jsut for everyday things. Clothes are to old orb and small, never enough money to get a full meal. In a rich school they’d be gawked and laughed at. If a human path tries to Get into a Preta it can be dangerous for both. As the human path can end up being a source of temporary relief for the Preta, and the Preta likewise could end up as a pawn of the human path if they’re not a good person.

6- Naraka Path: in lore the Narka path is basically hell. Here you are punished for wrongdoings in your life or lives, before being reborn. As such, this path is judgemental and will be very much aware if you lie to it. No matter how interacte the lie you will find out. Truth matters to these people. You will see justice be dealt but it will be done appropriately. You will not put a thief to death. But a murder is fair game. This path is also one of healing. Both mentally and physically. As such you can’t stand unnecessary suffering. Such a kids having legs torn off in wars. This path is always on the side of Good. And will always desire to see it overcome evil. Anything outside your moral compass is simply monstrous and will never be done. But this strong will makes you a target for suffering. The human path will try to deceive you to escape punishment, the Preta path will always hate you for its suffering. Your sentences have heavy weight. And the Ashura is naturally violent due to its hellish work and constant fighting. You walk this path that is a thin line, very carefully and often alone.
This path can heal, clairvoyance would fall into this path, the ability to see the past and present when it relates to someone , abilities that punish Deceptive tricks ( ig Illusion) or liars would also fall here.

The Narka path is the most complicated path and has a lot of over lap. So I struggled with it. Did I handle it ….. in an acceptable manner?

So lots of fun ideas there.
One idea I’ve been trying to get going for a while is DID disassociative identity disorder.
This is classically I own as either Split/Multi personality disorder. This rp has lots of moving parts, as multiple characters are essentially one. Now how the heck does this work? The idea is essentially the rp partners have to work together to make it through a normal day. It should be easy but when one of you thinks you should flirt with the hot chick while the other should be doing homework, it becomes quite complicated.

This is F.E.A.R.
The world is near its end, humanity now lives in Bio domes and a tyrannical dictator know controls the capital. Out side it’s a brutal, ecological dead-zone stuck in a nuclear hellscape.
Inside these domes, your life is controlled by fear. They monitor the chemical levels in your brain, don’t get scared enough? Sentenced to public execution, of particle dissimulation.

You can try and skirt by as a simple civillian or you can support your people by working in the Fear Corps. (Highly advisable) they were holographic armor to reflect subconscious fears onto the population, and carry the Nova rifle. A canister based gun that rips its targets apart on a molecular level.

Or the intellengce core, where they. Strap people together and used their combined brained to make a super computer.

Then finally you could go rogue and be one of the many factions that would rather be out in the wastes, and in constant conflict with these troopers.

This seems really unfocused but Oran basically a Civilian trying to get by, or your the secret police in charge of keeping order. And as always there is resistance.

Civilians have the most choice in what they can do, but no power and no way to change the system.
The troopers are the system and must keep it from falling.
The resistance obviously wants to change it.

So what would you do? This can work as a One on one as well.

Where is the joy?
Slice of life based rp. You all are amusement park workers. You’ve worked here for at least a few years. And someone if you ( especially one) no longer feel the joy and the fun of the job. Depression is beginning to creep in. It’s up to a few of you to try and help out your coworkers ( maybe even yourselves) and cheer up the groups.

One on one ideas
Angel X Demon
Detective X Criminal
Soul eater! I really want a weapon and human pairing, gosh where are her soul eater fans?
Naruto: ninja time. This could probably be a group rp to. Hmm...
Ghost X human ( forbidden love! The two can’t meet!)
Orphans in the dark: the world is cruel, and thus so is the orphanage you are in. How can a couple of kids escape?

Many many more! Plus whatever you’d like to offer

Back