New User Just saying a quick hello

Ripperofmonterey

Hello, My name is Dean and I thought I would introduce myself.

I have been roleplaying for about 6 years. When I first started it was quite by accident. I was bored one day and just messing around on facebook and I thought I would see if characters of my favorite show The Vampire Diaires (TVD) had accounts on Facebook. I discovered a whole world of roleplay. I created a page for Stefan Salvatore and started roleplaying but I was not good at it at all. I made a few friends that taught me the proper way to roleplay and I am very grateful to them because after 6 years I am still roleplaying.

Since then I have expanded into other fandoms and characters.

If you would like to know more about me and or roleplay with me please fill free to message me by email at [email protected] or I can also be reached on discord at Stefan#7469.

Thank you for your time and I hope to meet some of you.

Dean

welcome to the community and we all hope you have a great time here at STC!

good luck :)

Welcome to STC! I found rp the same way-- googling a power ranger community that I found and looooooved as young teen. It really does stick with you, huh? Sounds like you'll fit in great, we're all like-minded. Hope you enjoy! See you around :)

Welcome Dean!! I also started roleplaying through fandom websites for Harry Potter like 10 years ago!! Time goes by so fast :)

I hope you find lots of new people to write with you.

Back