Just tell me about you...

Am I funny? :P

• Total voters
Sure, why not?

Let's see... well, I just joined the site earlier today, I'm an aspiring novelist, I love penguins (which totally wasn't already obvious from my avatar... :p), coffee, and reading fanfiction when I should really be doing something more productive with my time, and now I'm curious to know more about you, too, if you'd like to share.

Last edited:
Sure, why not?

Let's see... well, I just joined the site earlier today, I'm an aspiring novelist, I love penguins (which totally wasn't already obvious from my avatar... :p), coffee, and reading fanfiction when I should really be doing something more productive with my time, and now I'm curious to know more about you, too, if you'd like to share.
Well I have been on this site awhile and I an to busy on chat so I'm still trying to get approved D-X
I love Wolves with dragon wings (as you can see with my avatar also) I love warm tea and I read too many books...but I love going outside!

Sure.

I'm gay.

Nice to meet you, Pokc. I myself am gray-ace (heteroromantic and somewhere between heterosexual and asexual).

Well I have been on this site awhile and I an to busy on chat so I'm still trying to get approved D-X
I love Wolves with dragon wings (as you can see with my avatar also) I love warm tea and I read too many books...but I love going outside!

Tea, books, the courage to actually venture into the outside world? You sound like a cool person. :) So, what's your favorite roleplay genre? As for me, I love writing science fiction.

Well I'm a new guy as well. Let's see, I'm practically a child and always will be, I came to love RPing, when I was trying of figure out a way to improve my writing skills. And what else, well I'm either tired, happy, or stressed. There isn't really any space for anything else with all the tests and school stuff going on in my life.

Nice to meet you, Pokc. I myself am gray-ace (heteroromantic and somewhere between heterosexual and asexual).

Tea, books, the courage to actually venture into the outside world? You sound like a cool person. :) So, what's your favorite roleplay genre? As for me, I love writing science fiction.
I love romance and drama mostly...but I love anything really

I literally just joined the site 20 minutes ago. I have an unhealthy obsession with Touhou Project. That's pretty much all there is to say.

I'm new as well! I'm pansexual and I like watching science documentaries a bit too much. I'd love to go swimming with dolphins some time although the sea terrifies me

Fairly new-ish. played way too much of the Halo franchise and probably have a years worth of gametime. we had to keep moving so other games weren't really an option.

Last edited:
Lets see. i have a dog and several cats. I love rp, music, books and pepperoni pizza. My fave soda is mountain dew with classic coke a close second and i love blue bell ice cream

I am a fan of the old ways in certain ways. I obviously do not appreciate the non-equality but do like the stories some people would believe and create. People who talk of dragons now only believe you if you add in the words video game.

Back