Karma - A Yandere High School Story

"Wait! No that's not true!" Kai shook his head frantically before taking a long sigh. "Im going too put this knife in the incinerator. ill be back,"

((sorry I missed so much))

"He's right. It's not true." Akari stayed behind after Kai had left, unsure where to go from here. "You know, we're here for you, if you need us. You can tell us anything. O- but at the same time, don't feel pressured to speak. Just...do whatever's comforable for you. Except that. You should probably stop...hurting yourself. Oh, here. Have as much as you want." She took some of her homemade snacks out of her pocket and placed them in front of Saki. Then she sat awkwardly for a minute or two, once again unsure how to deal with the situation. That was the problem with Akari, see, she wanted to be friends with everyone, but she wasn't all that good at it. "I'm sorry they treat you so badly. You don't deserve that, you know. No-one does."

(Darn it this story was supposed to be evil xD well I guess that'll be fixed soon mwahaha- ok)

After a while, Saki picks up her notebook and pen. She turns to a fresh page and starts writing. When she's finished, she holds it up so they can read it. Her handwriting's a bit messy, but still readable.

"I write better than talking 'cause I'm not good at thinking of what to say..." She seems a bit sad, as if ashamed of her limited ability to communicate. It takes her a while to process what's happening, separate her random hallucinations and delusions from reality, and figure out what to say. (Sometimes she can't tell the difference, though.)

((ooouu ok fun))

She nodded and smiled reassuringly, glad to have a way to communicate with Saki. "What class do you have next? If it's with either of us, we can try to protect you from those bullies. Honestly, they must be so insecure to be doing stuff like that to an innocent person. I pity them."

"Can't remember my schedule... They call me crazy 'cause I see things and hear things they don't. They think there's something wrong with me." Saki writes, pauses, then adds, "IS there something wrong with me?"

In the middle of one of the sentences, there's a crossed-out "ikitakunai" (Japanese for "I don't want to live"), showing where her thoughts went off track for a moment and just how easily she gets distracted.

(Honestly, this is just heartbreaking. This depressed and schizophrenic girl being bullied to the point of near-suicide, not having any idea why she's so different from everyone else. She really needs some sort of psychological help, but sadly she isn't getting it, and that is going to turn out VERY badly for the bullies later on. Why do you think the story is called 'Karma'?)

((Oh wow yeah. I never really thought about the name!))

"No! Of course there isn't something wrong with you! You're just different. And that's not a bad thing! The office probably has a copy of your schedule - maybe Kai or I could go get one for you when he gets back? We could also get you some plasters ((band-aids)) if you want them?" She had completely forgotten about her own trouble with Koharu for the time being, and she would later find it pretty refreshing. She was also really excited to be finally helping Saki, after everything she'd heard about her past at this school.

As if on cue, Kai rushed back into the room. "Mission accomplished!" he grinned before realising he got blood on his hands. "Oh, uh... does anyone have a cloth or something?" He showed his hands.

"Oh, I think so! I usually keep some tissues in my bag, let me check." She rummaged through her overstuffed backpack until she found a small packet of tissues. She took a few out and gave them to Kai to wipe his hands with. "We're not sure what class Saki has next so we need to get a schedule from the office. Would you mind waiting here while I went to get one?"

"Sure thing," Kai nodded as he wiped his hands. Once Akari had left, he sat on a chair and sighed. "Its not coming off!" He laughed. "Im gonna have too go too the bathroom too wash it off, will you be okay here by your own for a minute?"

[I will attempt this. If this won't work, I will back down. It looks like I have created a character not fit in this world]

The news of what has happened spread like wildfire in the class but nobody aside from a few really cared. It truly looked like they do not care about anyone here except for themselves. Given that he was new to this school, attempting to get close to someone is difficult. Does he need to kiss their ass to be accepted in their group? Hah! not in a million years!

He watched Kai move towards the bathroom. Without anything else to do, he moved to where the Saki chick was and sat a few feet from her. "Yellow," he greeted softly, talking as if he was trying to coax a puppy to come out from whatever hole it hid itself into. "Saki, right?"

Last edited:
Akari arrived at the classroom clutching a piece of paper. She was about to dart in when she stopped herself, peeking around the doorframe and watching the exchange. She had no idea where Kai had gone, but the mystery boy who was now sitting on the floor with Saki seemed pretty gentle. 'Perhaps someone will finally get through to her,' she wondered hopefully.

((I think it was a great story! I think we where all just kind of waiting for you to reply because Vague o3 asked Saki a question...))

Back