Best Friend(s):

Romantic Orientation:

Relationship status:

Crush(es):

Current Partner:

Background:

Picture (optional):

First Name:
She goes by Silver. Dragons never give their true name. It can give the wrong person too much power.

Last Name: Lightwing

Nickname(s): Silv

Accent: No accent but her voice sounds like metal coins falling into each other.

Genus: Dragon

Species: Hydra

Appearance (Physical Features): She is covered in silver scales and has naturally armored on her forehead, neck, and underbelly. She is extremely small for a dragon, especially a hydra but is very strong and well-toned. Her small size is about equal to that of a large horse. Her eyes are the color of fresh honey.

Outfit(s)/Inventory: Nothing

Personality: Shy and reserved. Not very confident, which is odd for a dragon.

Fear(s): Not finding what she is looking for.

Belief(s): WIth all that is good, there is always evil.

Secret(s): Silver is a hydra but she's never had her head cut off… her scales are… unusually strong, even for a dragon. She's also one of the few that can… change into a human.

Interests: Traveling, seeing new places

Dislikes: Conversing too much, small talk, injustice

Talents: She can blow smoke through her ears

Special Abilities/Powers: She blows blue fire (the hottest fire), she can fly and communicate with animals

Weakness(es): undiscovered

Occupation(s): Bounty hunting if she's bored.

Family: Magical creatures that raised her

Best Friend(s): none

Romantic Orientation: Male

Relationship status: Not looking

Background: When she hatched… she had no family. People think that dragons typically abandon their young at birth but that’s an old wives’ tale that was created to make dragons look worse than they are. She was raised by all the creatures in her forest. Wolves taught her how to hunt from the ground, using her senses. Birds taught her how to fly and hunt from the sky. But as she grew older, she struck out on her own… a yearning in her heart but she has yet to discover… what is she looking for?

Picture (Optional):

First Name:
Rowan

Last Name: Jones

Nickname(s): Row

Accent: UK Street accent

Species: Human

Appearance (Physical Features): I have freckles and my natural hair color is jet black, but most people don't know that because I'm always in disguise. I'm extremely athletic and tall. This makes it pretty easy to disguise as a man.

Outfit(s)/Inventory: Bow, arrows, and a dagger, Buckskin clothes and knee high moccasins. I have a small black scarf that covers my face. I have a belt with pouches all over it and a draw string bag that never leaves my side.

Personality: She keeps to herself

Fear(s): Being found out and they realize they won

Belief(s): She has to keep up this role

Secret(s): She wants to live a normal life

Interests: Strategizing

Dislikes: Those who don't appreciate what they have

Talents: Make really convincing disguises.

Special Abilities/Powers:

Weakness(es):
Parental figures

Occupation(s): Outlaw

Family: Father and Mother (deceased)

Best Friend(s):

Romantic Orientation:
Male

Relationship status: Single

Crush(es):

Current Partner:

Background:
I have never done anything wrong. But my mother offended a Leadership figure by refusing to marry him. When I was ten that leadership figure decided to make an example out of my father (for something he didn't do) and executed him. My father had been a strong man and was in the services. My mother returned the favor and killed someone special to this leadership figure a year later on the anniversary of my father's death. My mother died of an illness when I was 15, after years of being on the run. I now stay on the run on her behalf. They don't know she's not alive... and I want to keep it that way. They think I'm the one who died because "I was the one that disappeared" in their eyes. I'm the spitting image of my mother. But if I ever do get caught... he'll know I'm not her. He'll know he'd won this family feud but for my mother, I'll keep this up until that excuse of a man is dead. Then... I'll disappear... But I'll always remind them that Karla, my mother, is still "alive".

Picture (optional):

(This is an old OC, decided I'd bring her back. I know she seems pretty similar to my dragon OC)

First Name:
Human:
Silver
Demon: Argenti

Last Name:
Human:
Astreth

Nickname(s): Pest or Shorty

Accent: American

Creature: Demon

Species: Ala

Appearance (Physical Features):
Human:
Silver eyes, black hair (usually braided), 5', slim physique but sturdy, weighing in at 140 lbs.
Demon: Glowing silver eyes, small but stout, dragon-like, black

Outfit(s)/Inventory:
Human:
cotton or animal skin shirt, animal skin pants, hidden dagger, black bow and quiver of arrows, Aussie hat, leather boots, brown drawstring bag,
Demon: None needed

Personality: She used to be cold and reserved. But now she is friendly but quiet. Unlike most demons, she prefers to stay in her human form. For her, her human form is a new start and she doesn't have the nightmares of her past.

Fear(s): Losing those she loves because of an action she takes

Belief(s): She used to believe that she could never find happiness because of what she did to her sister

Secret(s): She is having a harder time keeping her Demon form at bay

Interests: Hunting, fishing, archery,

Dislikes: Snobs, and royalty

Talents: Archery, reading people's personalities/intentions, seeing one's true self in a good/bad perspective, patching wounds without any healing powers

Special Abilities/Powers: Controlling fire (light blue to gray looking), immune to heat,

Weakness(es): Self-doubt

Occupation(s): Outlaw and former servant of underworld king

Family: Sister: Fate (deceased), mother and father unknown

Best Friend(s): No one

Relationship status: Taken

Current Partner: North

Background: Silver left hell with her younger sister, Fate, with orders from the Demon King to “lead astray” humans who believed in angels and god, and they did for many years. Now, this was during the battle of hell and heaven. Then religious people started learning ways to defeat demons and how to get their deepest desires by making deals with them. One day, Silver was taken and enslaved by a high standing person in society, John Smith, to do all his dirty work and grant his wishes. If she did all this, he wouldn't kill Fate, whom he had also captured. Silver did as he said and when he had commanded that an entire town that belonged to his enemy be destroyed, she did. But when it was over her sister's body lay among the ruins. She soon killed Adam (the enemy) and John.
John had sold Fate to Adam without Silver's knowledge as a "peace offering" to make him unsuspecting to the coming bloodshed. Her mental state regressed and she became shy and closed off, but she learned how to read people and has used it to steal from those she felt didn't deserve the wealth. She also, never went back to hell, blaming the Demon King for her sister dying because it never would’ve happened if they had stayed.

Picture (Optional):

(For Lockdown at Cordova Rp)

Name: Rebekka

Last Name: Nilsen

Nickname(s):

Accent:
Norwegian

Species: Human

Appearance (Physical Features): Rebekka is 5' 5". She is a strawberry blonde with freckles all across her nose. She also has a scar on her brow. Her eyes are hazel green. She is very muscular and not slender whatsoever.

Outfit(s)/Inventory: She is always wearing a flannel shirt, with Jeans and lace-up boots. She usually always has a notebook and a pencil with her.

Personality: Outgoing and intelligent

Fear(s): Never being able to go home

Belief(s): Everything is better with a little kindness

Secret(s): She is actually very insecure

Interest: Trees and nature

Dislikes: Littering

Talents: Being able to name any kind of tree and tell the weight and kind of animal that it is from its tracks

Weakness(es):

Student (Junior)

Family: Mother, Father, and younger brother

Bestfriend(s):

Romantic Orientation:
Male

Relationship Status: Single

Crush(es):

Current Partner:

Background:
Rebekka is a foreign exchange student from Norway. She loves animals and works with her father in the lumber industry every summer. She extremely brilliant but her accent is so thick its hard to understand her at times.

Picture (Optional):

(For Wolves Rp)

First Name:
Roan (little red one)

Nickname(s):

Accent:
Wolf

Genus: Canis

Species: lupus

Appearance (Physical Features): Her appearance only matches half of her name. She has bright red fur but she is anything but little. Her stature is above average. She has a long scar all the way down her back from a fight with a sabertooth. Her eyes are a brownish-orange color.
Size: 140 lbs
Height: 35 inches
Length: 6.5 feet

Outfit(s)/Inventory:

Personality:
Roan is quiet and reserved and although she is an excellent fighter, she hates unnecessary fighting. But if fighting is what it comes down to, she isn't afraid to go all out. She gives off an aggressive aura but she really is just a teddy bear.

Fear(s): Not being able to protect something precious to her

Belief(s): She was made to protect others

Secret(s): She has nightmares about her family's death every night

Interests: Training

Dislikes: Those who think they know everything

Talents: Is extremely good at fighting

Weakness(es): The defenseless

Occupation(s): Delta Female

Family: Mother and Father

Best Friend(s):

Romantic Orientation:
Male

Relationship status: No mate

Crush(es):

Current Partner:

Background:
When she was a pup she lost her family to a ragging wildfire. She only survived because her father threw her onto a ledge that had no greenery. For the past 1.5 years she has lived with the regret of not being able to save them. Now that she has been on her own and has found the pack, she realizes that a new chapter in her life is about to begin.

Picture (Optional):

(For Wolves Rp)

First Name:
Warg

Last Name: Not needed

Nickname(s): None yet

Accent: Wolf

Genus:
Canis

Species: dirus

Outfit(s)/Inventory:

Personality:

Fear(s):

Belief(s):

Secret(s):

Interests:

Dislikes:

Talents:

Weakness(es):

Occupation(s):

Family:

Best Friend(s):

Romantic Orientation:

Relationship status:

Crush(es):

Current Partner:

Background:

Picture (optional):

(For Heirs of Magic Rp)

First Name:
Fable

Last Name: Lore

Nickname(s): Fae

Accent: Her voice is very low and it seems as if she's growling when she talks at times

Species: Shapeshifter (Animal Forms)

Human:
She has long hair, reaching her waist, that is all shades of blonde, brown, and black. She has burn scars all down her left arm. Her skin is a dark complexion and she has golden eyes. She is about 6' 5". She lives a very minimalistic lifestyle and never carries much with her. She has a draw string bag made of hide that contains her journal and a few books she "borrowed"
Wolf: Her wolf fur looks just like her hair and she still has the golden eyes and the scar on her left front leg. She is also extremely large and strong. Much to her minimalistic lifestyle her wolf figure does not have any of the supplies that she owns, her magic takes care of that for her, although she does not yet realize that's the case.

Outfit(s)/Inventory:
Human:
She carries a dagger at her waist and her clothes are made form animal hides and furs.

Personality: She loves to make friends, as an instinct to be a part of a pack but she is also very awkward. She is very ignorant as to the ways of human life, laws, and what is happening. But she is extremely intelligent and a quick learner

Fear(s): Being alone forever

Belief(s): The stars are the hopes and dreams of every creature that has come true.

Secret(s): She cannot remember her childhood.

Interests: Hunting, fishing, boating, she has an urge to understand family trees, writing a journal, reading and learning.

Dislikes: Towns and cities. The pollution from just fireplaces bothers her.

Talents: She is extremely flexible and she is double jointed in all her joints. She can make excellent traps and is good at stealth.

Special Abilities/Powers: She has just as good of a nose in her human form as her wolf form. She does have magic but she doesn't realize until later that that is what it is.

Weakness(es): Children or talking about her childhood or family

Occupation(s): Wanderer/ volunteers to help people for money on the side

Family: She doesn't know

Best Friend(s): Animals in the forest, no human besties yet

Background: Her own back story concerning her childhood is unknown but as far as she can remember she has lived in nature and has been one with the animals but she has longed for human interaction for a long time. She lives a very natural lifestyle and rarely goes into towns, she mostly does when she gets lonely. She has yet to discover the beginning of a new adventure that is about to start.

Picture (Optional):
Human:
Wolf: ................................

First Name:
Malinda

Last Name: Shade

Nickname(s): Mal The Shadow

Accent:
Dragon:
None, her voice sounds like coins hitting each other
Human: UK

Genus: Drake

Species: Wyvern

Dragon:
She is completely black with dark blue eyes. She has talons at the bend of her wings that act like hands. She has three horns on each side of her head that get smaller as they near her jaw. She is about 3x bigger than a horse and is extremely muscular in stature. She has natural armor on her underside and under her neck.
Human: She has long black wavy hair that she likes to always be in a bun. Her skin is as black as the night sky and her eyes are a dark blue. Despite her dragon form, she has an extremely slim figure.

Outfit(s)/Inventory:
Human:
She always has a dagger under her shirt that she can grab easily. Her scales turn into a black peasant dress or a tavern workers dress, with a white apron. She can always have it change to something else if she needs.

Personality: She is always up for a good time and is a natural flirt. But she can also be very serious.

Fear(s): Not being able to fly away.

Belief(s): She was made to be bad.

Secret(s): Malinda isn't her real name, if she gave someone her real name, she'd have to do whatever they asked.

Interests: She likes to spend her time at taverns when she is in human form, she even works at one at night. Otherwise she spends it flying around and terrorizing nobility's flocks or herds.

Dislikes: People who act like they never do wrong.

Talents: She can seduce people a good part of the time.

Special Abilities/Powers: She can breathe white fire and turn into a human.

Weakness(es): Being trapped, she seems to become weak and she feels hopeless.

Occupation(s): Tavern worker atm

Family: None

Best Friend(s): None

Relationship status: No mate

Crush(es): None

Current Partner:

Background:
Her family was killed by nobility right after she hatched. She had to raise herself, teach herself how to fly, and to remain in the shadows. She never trusts humans because of this. She still feels bitter and feels she will always be alone, until she meets some individuals that change her point of view on that.

Picture (optional):
Human:
Dragon:

(For Blood and Ice Rp)
First Name: Toril

Last Name: Daughter of Torger, Son of Torald

Nickname(s): Tor or Tori

Accent: Dwarven but it can be compared to Norwegian

Species: Dwarf

Appearance (Physical Features): Toril is about 4' tall. She has long brown hair that is always in several braids with silver hair beads or spiral coils. She is very stout and strong, even for a female dwarf. Her hands are large and she has silver rings that adorn them. She always has silver ear cuffs on. She wears the skins of animals as everyday wear. She has a magical bag with her that can hold lots of items. Toril has this because of her habit of collecting treasure, as it always is with dwarves.

Outfit(s)/Inventory: She wears the skins of animals as everyday wear. She has a magical bag with her that can hold lots of items. Toril has this because of her habit of collecting treasure, as it always is with dwarves.

Personality: Toril is very straight forward and rarely jokes around. She loves a good drink at the bar and getting under people's skin. But she will always stand for what is right and protect those she holds dear until her last breath. She fears spiders and losing those she loves, or leaving someone when they need her most.

Fear(s):

Belief(s):

Secret(s):

Interests:

Dislikes:

Talents:

Weakness(es):

Occupation(s):

Family:
Mother and Father (Deceased)

Best Friend(s):

Romantic Orientation:
Male

Crush(es):

Current Partner:

Background:
Toril was born in a small village. Her father was an excellent adventurer and her mother ran the best tavern for miles. On one occasion when her father left for when of his shorter excursions... he never came back. She was a teenager at this point and it hit her hard. She decided instead of fearing it she would face what her father was. She then became an adventurer and is now taking quests for anyone and anything, of course for a price. Most consider her one of the best making her pretty well known.

Picture (optional):

(Quincy's Tavern rp/Discord rps)

First Name: Aldina

Last Name: Daughter of Alore, son of Alfane

Nickname(s): Al

Accent: Norwegian

Species: Dwarf

Aldina is just below 4" tall and weighs about 100lbs. She is very small for a dwarf. She has long blonde hair that she always keeps in multiple braids. She keeps silver beads and spiral coils in her hair. Her hands are adorned in wide banded silver rings and her ears have silver cuffs.

Outfit(s)/Inventory: She wears clothes that she makes herself from fabrics she buys at the markets, making her clothes varry in looks and colors. But she has a cloak that she makes from the hides of animals she hunts.

Personality: She is very kind and gentle, which is not usual for a dwarf. She is also very quiet but not shy.

Fear(s): Not finding a family to call her own.

Belief(s): Everything happens for a reason

Secret(s): She hates being alone, and not just and not just being in a room by herself. She hates being without friends and family, she hates being alone like that.

Interests: Reading, fishing, walks.

Dislikes: People who don't appreciate what they have or do whatever they can to make people's lives miserable.

Talents: She can make beautiful clothes.

Special Abilities/Powers: She can talk to the earth and some animals.

Weakness(es):
Extreme heat makes her tired, while her father worked a forge she always could not go near it. She inherited her powers from her mother, therefore she also got her weaknesses.

Occupation(s): Tailor.

Family: Mother (deceased) and Father (deceased)

Best Friend(s): Her miniature pony, Fjell, which she rides to get around most of the time and her Elkhound Jeger which follows her obediently. You can find her often talking to them.

Background: She was raised in the cold mountains with her family. Her mother and father went on a trip. Then never came back. This happened 15 years ago. Ever since then she goes down to the town during fall and winter to work at her shop and then goes back up to the mountains during spring and summer to escape the warm weather.

Last edited:
Back