Kind of Characters

Zakari

My big question is how offensive can your character be without going too far. For instance Negan from the walking dead. He says f*ck at leat 3 times every sentence. How much is too much.

I think it depends on A. the character and B. who you are role-playing with. Not to mention the rules of each place like Storyteller's Circle. Those tend to vary, and when they allow more adult content, you're supposed to tell people what they're getting themselves into so that those who don't like that kind of language or whatever is going on don't have to play that game. So it really depends on who you're role-playing with.

Yeah I agree. Also depends on if it makes sense in the surrounding of the rp.
and ooh Negan I think his character is so well developed. He is like really intresting. You never really know what he is gonna do but it still sorta makes sense.

A personal love story between a kind and nice girl and boy won't involve a lot of swearing. Apocalypse like TWD? That's acceptable

Depends on rules, setting, and characters. Some people swear, some don't. It is a smart idea to check if swearing is alright before attempting to.

It's all about personality, context and the words themselves really. If you have any sense of dignity, you will just have a feel for it.

Back