Kiryl and Alena excerpts from dq4 party chat

Shawdios

its pronounced SHAWDIOS
Alena: Everyone tells I am boyish! Boyish this, boyish that! I am full up with it all!

Kiryl: This oaf has no understanding! It is because she is so much boyish that Alena is so much wonderful...

Kiryl: Oplya! I said nothing! Nothing whatsoever at all!

Alena: Heh heh! Yoy, she is adorable! Perhaps when she grows big, we can do battle together!

Alena: It is pleasing that she wishes to become such as me, but she has before her long roads to travel yet.

Kiryl: Of course, Tsarevna Alena is object of wide admiring. Deservingly so...

Alena: Every willage is much more exciting in night. This is for why I love travelling!

Alena: Zalenagrad is little bit romantic after the dark, I mind...

Kiryl: It seems most of willagers are safely tucked in the bed now.

Borya: In the ordinary circumstances, I would be fastly sleeping now. Ach, I am so much exhausted...

Alena: It seems he does nothing except to sing the poetry from the morning 'til night.

Alena: I am wondering if he sometimes gets frustrating and goes wiolently on rampage...

Alena: I am really not understanding this poet, Starling.

Alena: Song cannot suffice to defeat even flimsy foe such as slime. What is purpose of such uselessness?

Kiryl: Voice is beautiful, new moon is beautiful also... This scene is so much romantic...

Alena: Continually? I think maybe not. I certainly get boring. Very quickly.

Kiryl: I am certain I will sleep restfully tonight, and will have the most best dreams

People of this willage seem too much woeful... Let us try to give them cheer!

Alena: Remember, we came here anonymously, as the simple travellers.

Alena: We must to not reveal to anyone that I am Tsarevna. You understand me? Good!

Alena: Monsters from northern forest are constantly attacking this willage...

Alena: But their terrible reign is over! Now that we come here, they will do as pleases them no longer!

Alena: Let us away to church! We must teach to monsters lesson that sacrifice with humans is unacceptable!

Kiryl: There were great number of graves near willage entrance. The sight of them gave to me most terrible premonitions...

Kiryl: If it proves necessary, I will give my life for to protect Tsarevna Alena. Yes, yes I will...

Alena: Thought of cursed willage is troubling...

Alena: We must ask to more people of locality about this matter!

Alena: We will take revenge on foul beast that claimed the life from this person's child!

Kiryl: To lose beloved child... It is most saddest fate parent can endure...

Kiryl: Yoy, I wish only that we knew more sooner of how is happening in this willage...
Alena: He speaks of monsters!? Then surely this must be our time for shining!

Alena: Saving this willage is reason we did set out on adventure originally.

Kiryl: Willagers here are being under attack by monsters?

Kiryl: Most foul creatures! I accurse them!

Kiryl: I am not caring who does so - to come between the two lovers is unacceptable in each and every way!

Alena: Oya! It is so much capacious outside castle walls! This is most best feeling ever!

Alena: Listen you, monsters! Come to me from any direction, I shall expediently defeat you all!

Kiryl: This whole continent is ruled from Zamoksva, yet it is my firstmost time outside of castle...

Alena: I care not one jot how my father thinks, I shall not return to the castle! This is certain!

Alena: For why do two of you come with me?

Alena: I wanted for to go to adventuring all alone! Ach...

Kiryl: When I stop and make pause to consider that I am on journey alongside Tsarevna...

Kiryl: My heart begins to pound so much... Oya! But not for inappropriate reasons!

Kiryl: Tsarevna Alena, you are undamaged, da?

Kiryl: Please, if you are incurring injury or pain, I can immediately offer to you effective treatment!

Alena: So there is to be tournament in kingdom of Endor?

Alena: ...Yoy! Perhaps in it we can encounter new enemies for pitting ourselves against!

Alena: Endor... Endor... Da! It sounds like place I wish to go. And it has tournament also... Yoy yoy yoy!

Alena: I must to confide, when first I was said, "get in sedan", I was not unanxious...

Kiryl: I did not realise at time because of worry about the battle, but now when I think I was trapped in small sedan next to Tsarevna...

Kiryl: Oya! My impoverished heart! It pounds like big drum!

Borya: In the truth, bad puns from priest send colder chills down the spine than thought of monsters...

We must remember to not be letting slip that I am Tsarevna!

Kiryl: The face, it may be made disguised, but refinement of Tsarevna can never be hidden.

Alena: Aga, be calm! Having but one person understanding of my true identity is not end of world!

Kiryl: I am glad identity of Tsarevna was revealed. Now words about her good deeds will spread throughout kingdom! Ahh...

Last edited:
Warning: Spoilers!
Click expand to view content
Alena: Yoy! There is big fuss here about something! It looks so much interesting!
Alena: Maybe first port of calling should to be the local inn?
Kiryl: People at this town like festivals and such, it seems. They give impression of great cheer.
Borya: Ach... I have no doubting that they do nothing but celebrate trivial matters.
Borya: It is some great distance from there, but this town too is under rule of Zamoksva. Misbehave here, and words of it will reach the castle!
Borya: You must not be thinking you can do as you like simply because you are abroad, Alena!
Alena: Tsarevna of Zamoksva!? What is she meaning!?
Kiryl: It is seeming that whole town has gathered for glance of Tsarevna.
Kiryl: Truly, her popularity is knowing no boundaries...
Borya: Mmm... I am having bad feeling of which I am unable to rid myself...
Alena: There was something strange in old man's words...
Alena: We must to visit inn and see what is occurring there!
Borya: Ach, I had thought that something such as this could occur...
Alena: Is this meaning that I have impersonator? This is so much intriguing!
Kiryl: What he say? Tsarevna is in upstairs of inn?
Alena: Hmph! Though I am knowing it cannot be to me that he was making the reference, still I feel much offended!
Kiryl: But of course, fake Tsarevna cannot hold even one candle to our Alena!
Kiryl: He is only poor merchant from the backwater town! He should not even dream of making approach to Tsarevna!
Alena: His dog...? But how are we knowing which dog is boy's dog...?
Borya: At the times like this, it is important to not become carried far away.
Borya: If you are wanting to buy a thing, you must to think thrice whether you do need it. If after this you still want to buy, then da, you can make purchase!
Alena: "Vault"...? Is word with nice noise, nyet?
We must go to there! We must!
Kiryl: I have heard tales that armlet of transmutation brings great catastrophe.
Kiryl: However, I was not with awareness that armlet once was here in this town...
Alena: So this is inn where fake tsarevna is hiding...
Alena: What you say? Shall we to pay her a visit? We are here as merely travellers, da?
Kiryl: Presence of this impostor is meaning Tsarevna Alena cannot stay in inn!
Kiryl: I do not mind to sleep under stars, but for Tsarevna, this is unthinkable! Grr, the fake princess, she crosses line now!
Borya: We should go to examine countenance of this so-called tsarevna, nyet?
Borya: These copying cats cannot hope to imitate wisdom and sagacity of Borya!
Borya: Mmm... We must to go and take look at face of impostors as soon as possible, I mind...
Alena: Bad people has done kidnap of young woman!? We must to hurry up and go to the rescuing!
Kiryl: What in name of Goddess...!? Those men, have they...?
Borya: Ach! The filthy rascals were targeting the Tsarevna, of that there is no doubting!
Alena: Bad people has done kidnap of young woman!? We must to hurry up and go to the rescuing!
Borya: Hold your tongue for now! Our priority for now is to stop the kidnappers!
Alena: No time for chat! We must chase after kidnappers! Come, let us depart!
Kiryl: Targeting young girl is behaviour of weakling and coward! It shall not be allowed!
Borya: That kidnapped girl is not real Tsarevna is only lining of silver in whole sorry mess...
Borya: But this lessens not crime of kidnappers - they must to be punished in most harshest way available!
Alena: I am simply not believing that kidnappers had nerve for taking girl before very eyes of us.
Alena: We will make them to beg for the mercy when we catch them!
Alena: I am worrying about girl.
Alena: If I was one captured, I would simply give bashing and smashing to kidnappers, and quickly return to home. That girl, I am not so much sure...
Kiryl: People of town assuredly must be full of concerning as well.
Kiryl: We simply must to go and help that girl, as quickly as is possible!
Borya: I am supposing this is girl's punishment for pretending as being Tsarevna. Still, it is little too much harsh, I mind...
Borya: Always I am insisting that it is too much dangerous for tsarevnas to be travelling without appropriate protection...
Borya: I am feeling that, after this matter is resolving, we must to return to castle, post-haste!
Kiryl: Do I have appearance of man who only try to help others when I have eyes on rewards...?
Borya: Ach! Kidnappers and impostors are just as worst as each other!
Alena: So name of that girl is Anya, da? I am wondering how she does now...
Borya: This worn-out, feeble-minded dodderer makes claims to being me!? Suddenly, I find myself without desire to help...
Alena: People in town are all very concerning... We must to hurry and rescue poor girl!
Borya: I am supposing this is girl's punishment for pretending as being Tsarevna. Still, it is little too much harsh, I mind...
Alena: Ransom money!? If this truly is reason for taking poor girl, then it is utterly unforgiving!
Kiryl: It is certain that this kind of incident was not taking place in Maestral in past.
Kiryl: I am intriguing to think how the true intentions of kidnappers are. Mmm...
Alena: I also cannot help but thinking about what that girl is doing now...
Borya: If I am to be truthful, I am thinking it is more better for impostor girl to suffer little bit right now. It will teach her lesson she will never be forgetting!
Alena: Armlet of transmutation!? They kidnapped young girl for thing like that!?
Alena: ...Still, we do not have choice now. We must to go and get this treasure.
Kiryl: So armlet of transmutation is Vrenor treasure? I have heard words that this armlet is dangerous item that causes catastrophes...
Kiryl: I am only hoping that such catastrophes do not happen for our Tsarevna...
Borya: Ach... They want to get filthy hands on Vrenor treasure, but they want us to do dirty work for them!
Borya: Such things truly make my blood to boil! But there is no alternative, I am supposing...
Borya: When I am imagining the handing over of armlet of transmutation, I am getting terrible premonition and so much cold sweats...
Alena: Armlet of transmutation is in Vault! We must to hurry and go to get it!
Kiryl: I have heard tales that armlet of transmutation brings great catastrophe.
Kiryl: I am only hoping that such catastrophes do not happen for our Tsarevna...
Borya: It is not short of disgraceful that man of such distinguished age as mine must to go to damp cave... Fu! Blast those filthy kidnappers!
Alena: My only experiencing of caves and vaults is from the pictures of books. I am excited, I cannot deny...
Alena: If we did not have so much pressing matter to deal with, I would love spending more time exploring vault!
Alena: Those kidnappers, they just spoil fun of everybody! Now I really want to teach them lesson!
Alena: There is no time for to waste! If we are not hurrying, life of girl is greatly endangered!
Kiryl: Be mindful of where you put feet. Monsters would without doubt pounce if you did lose your footing...
Kiryl: This vault, it is full to the bursting with some manner of...holiness...
Kiryl: It is most extraordinary place, that much is for a certainty.
Borya: Oh-yo-yoy... It has been multiple decades since I was last inside cave. Those kidnappers have lots to be answering for...
Borya: Monsters in vault are more nastier than ones up above. We must to be very caring down in here.
Borya: Uf! This is not kind of thing the man of my years should be doing...
Borya: All that troubling for us, and now we must to give armlet to kidnappers. It is kind of thing which is making me greatly irritated!
Alena: Cave is rather big down in here... Let us to ensure we do not get lost. Just follow me, da?
Alena: We must not to dilly-dally in here! We have to return to town and rescue that girl!
Kiryl: I am sensing something strange. The holiness of vault is mixed with some manner of evil power...
Kiryl: I am sensing something strange. The holiness of vault is mixed with some manner of evil power...
Kiryl: Armlet of transmutation must assuredly be close now!
Kiryl: If we sell armlet of transmutation, we will immediately become millionaires!
Kiryl: Is kidnappers' true intention money alone? Or are they coveting terrible power of armlet...?
Borya: Monsters in vault are more nastier than ones up above. We must to be very caring down in here.
Borya: All that troubling for us, and now we must to give armlet to kidnappers. It is kind of thing which is making me greatly irritated!
Alena: I am wondering what exactly is this armlet of transmutation...
Alena: It is ours! Now, quickly - we must to hurry and take armlet to cemetery in town!
Alena: And while we are about this business, let us beat kidnappers blue and black also!
Borya: Aga! Next step is heading back for town and teaching lesson to both impostors and kidnappers!
Alena: Finally we possess armlet of transmutation. Now, we have only to wait for night, and head to cemetery.
Alena: Once we are there, we will find method for setting this young girl free!
Kiryl: I did sometimes wonder if perhaps kidnappers have change of the heart, and decide to let girl go...
Kiryl: But of course, that would be too much simple. We must to wait until the night falls.
Borya: Rogues must assuredly be too much shame-faced to show kidnapping selves in bright light of day.
Borya: And thusly, we must await until nightfall for their appearance. Ach! Such tedium!
Alena: Rogues kidnapped girl due to want of armlet of transmutation...
Alena: But what is so special about simple armlet? Is it perhaps wrought of rare materials?
Alena: I also cannot help but thinking about what that girl is doing now...
Borya: If I am to be truthful, I am thinking it is more better for impostor girl to suffer little bit right now. It will teach her lesson she will never be forgetting!
Borya: Of course, I am not wishing her to die or any such thing...
Alena: It is with help of this boy's dog that we can have chance to rescue young girl. Spasibo, Zasha!
Kiryl: It is appearing that boy did keep his promise, and did not say words to any person about this matter.
Kiryl: People who keep his promise always receive protection from Goddess. This boy will have the good life.
Borya: So we journey tiringly to vault to fetch armlet of transmutation, and now we must to wait for night and go to cemetery!? Oh-yo-yoy...
Alena: We went to vault and bring back armlet with us... But we cannot keep it if life of human is at the stake!
Borya: Ach, Tsarevna can be so much naive... Are we truly to give armlet to impostors of whom we know approximately nothing...?
Alena: People in town are all very concerning... We must to hurry and rescue poor girl!
Kiryl: Do I have appearance of man who only try to help others when I have eyes on rewards...?
Borya: Ach! Kidnappers and impostors are just as worst as each other!
Alena: He should not to worry! Before too much long we will rescue his Anya. We must only wait for night, and then go to cemetery!
Borya: This worn-out, feeble-minded dodderer makes claims to being me!? Suddenly, I find myself without desire to help...
Alena: Night has fallen! Is everything prepared? Aga, then take the deep breath...
Alena: It is the time for action! We must to take armlet of transmutation to cemetery!
Kiryl: I am wondering if kidnappers are keeping the eye on us from somewhere inside town...
Borya: Imposters, kidnappers... They are both no more than the cowardly wastrels!
Borya: I am not doubting they will flee with great cowardice as soon as we near them!
Alena: Anya must be already in cemetery awaiting us. We should make haste!
Alena: It is good thing kidnappers gave letter to dog and not directly to boy! Goddess knows what they could have been doing with him...
Alena: Cemetery where kidnappers are waiting is on other side from this door.
Kiryl: If I bring armlet of transmutation by myself, scenario of worse case is avoided...
Kiryl: Ach, but I must not think so. Kidnappers will guard their promise. Our only hope is to believe in this.
Borya: How dare despicable kidnappers make old man stay up so much late! Ach!

Alena: Not so much long ago, inside of castle was my whole world. Now my horizon is much more wider... It is wonderful feeling!

Alena: One day, I would love to be participant in tournament of Endor! Heh heh!

Borya: Ach... My old legs are stiffly aching. You must to walk more slower, Tsarevna!

Kiryl: I am so much charmed with Tsarevna Alena's performances on battlefield...

Kiryl: O-Only on battlefield, you understand me! There is too much big difference in status between us for anything else...

Borya: Sneaking out of castle to go for adventures is not appropriate behaviour for tsarevna of Alena's age!

Borya: Sometimes I am thinking it is shameful that only resemblance between Alena and late Tsarina is facial...

Borya: Ordinary princess would feel the homesickness now, and demand for to go back to castle. Alas, Alena is not ordinary princess...

Kiryl: Tsarevna Alena, you are undamaged, da?

Kiryl: Please, if you are incurring of injury or pain, I am able to immediately offer you effective treatment!

Alena: When I was in castle, it was never allowing to go strolling around in night like this.

Alena: Now I feel like to make up on all the lost time, I am just wanting to walk until dawn!

Borya: I am wondering sometimes if Tsarevna is completely lacking in the sympathy for her elders...

Borya: Ach, I am tired... And so much sleepy... And my back, it hurts... Yoy!

Alena: Tsss! Cease complaining Borya! You must enjoy being in great outdoors!

Alena: We must to rescue young girl from clutches of kidnappers, da?

Alena: Bystro! Hurry! We must to find armlet of transmutation and then rescue kidnapped girl!

Alena: When we hand over armlet is when we teach evil kidnappers lesson. They will beg for mercy when we are finishing with them!

Kiryl: I am realising... If those impostors were not in Vrenor, real Tsarevna is captured!

Kiryl: Mighty Goddess, confer protection on Tsarevna Alena! And also on kidnapped girl...

Borya: Filthy kidnappers go too much far when they abduct young girl from under my nostrils!

Borya: Mark my word, they will regret this!

Borya: Despicable kidnappers believe they can tell Borya - nyet, Tsarevna Alena - what to do!? Ach!

Borya: We will show to them!

Borya: We must to remember, our own lives are more important than life of impostors. We should not do something foolish.

Kiryl: Stepping out of dark cave does make one to realise the glory of the sun.

Borya: Always I am insisting that it is too much dangerous for tsarevnas to be travelling without appropriate protection...

Borya: I am feeling that, after this matter is resolving, we must to return to castle, post-haste!

Alena: Come, quickly! We must to head back to Vrenor, at double!

Alena: When we hand over armlet is when we teach evil kidnappers lesson. They will beg for mercy when we are finishing with them!

Kiryl: As soon as we are handing over armlet of transmutation, kidnappers should give to us abducted girl.

Kiryl: They say us to come at town cemetery after the dark. We must to make sure we are there!

Borya: I am not believing kidnappers will keep their promise. We give them armlet, but they do not give to us girl.

Borya: Perhaps they are even working together with impersonators... Nyet, that is not so much likely.

Kiryl: They say night is belonging to monsters. We should make certain to be watchful.

Kiryl: If we cannot give to kidnappers armlet of transmutation, it may be end of abducted girl...

Alena: Anya, she is gone. This is shame. I wished to speak more words with her...

Alena: Ach! I cannot believe the bad men took to flight! I wished to teach them painful lesson!

Borya: Accurse those most filthiest rogues! What do they intend to do with armlet of transmutation anyway?

Kiryl: We were capable to rescue the young lady, and also Tsarevna is in safety. Mighty Goddess, I offer to you great gratitude...

Borya: I am knowing that this time kidnapped Tsarevna was facsimile, but what if this is not case next time...?

Borya: Tsarevna is young, beautiful, and royalty. She is in need of guarding and protection. For why does old woman need guards? No one wish to kidnap her...

Alena: Now the fake princess and kidnapping men are gone, there is no one here. It feels little bit actually lonely...

Kiryl: It is glad that Anya and her friends could continue safely on her journeys.

Kiryl: But they must to learn that the Goddess does not approve of such deceptions.

Borya: Now fake tsarevna is no longer existing here, the town feels purified! Yoy, this air is so much clean!

Alena: I am sensing that people of this town are rather fond of making the fuss. Good news, bad news... Always the fuss.

Alena: It is long time since I was here at Vrenor. Perhaps there is another impersonator of me? ...Nyet. Not today. How dull.

Kiryl: Now I have calmness for looking around, Vrenor is rather pretty town.

Kiryl: Indeed, I mind that fountain is perfect spot for to walk hand-in-hand with Tsa- Oplya! I have not spoken a word!

Alena: Yoy... I cannot help but wonder how our next port of calling will be like...

Alena: I worry for my father... We must to hurry back to castle now.

Alena: It is shame we must to go back just as our journey was becoming interesting...

Alena: But I am without choice. He is my only father, after all.

Alena: I heard words about teleportal to south of Vrenor...

Alena: That is way for us to reach Endor! We must to pass through there!

Borya: If we did not come to this town, we did not get made to be involved with this incident. Simple!

Borya: And yet same story happens everywhere: Taborov, Zalenagrad... Oh-yo-yoy! Tsarevna truly should not have stepped out from castle!

Borya: Ach... It is best for us to head back to castle now, and put end to this journey.

Borya: Ahh, Tsar has with great timing become... Oplya! Please, I beg of you your pardon! I did not intend to speak with such flippancy of grave matters!

Borya: Mmm, da... Town now appears peaceful once more. Very good. Very good...

Alena: Heh heh! Little she does know, but true Tsarevna is also here! Maybe it is time for revealing of my actual identity?

Kiryl: Mere peasants cannot be expected to notice or appreciate refinement of Tsarevna...

Alena: Of course Anya is good person.

Alena: She could not otherwise have deceived people to thinking she was Tsarevna Alena!

Kiryl: I mind that Goddess will confer protection for this old man, and also for Anya and her friends.

Borya: Mmm... If we exhaust the funding for our journey, this is a potentiality... Oplya! Ignore me! I say nothing!

Alena: Market? In desert? I am absolutely intriguing! Let us go to there!

Alena: I am most intriguing for market in desert, but now is not time for such considerings.

Kiryl: I have heard many words of bazaars which make travels around world, but never before have I witnessed one.

Kiryl: I am interesting, I must to say. The desert at south he say, da?

Borya: For why must everyone insist on talking of markets and such things!?

Borya: I think from now on, we must to exercise great care in selecting which locals we are to talk to...

Borya: Come now, for we must to hurry onwards!

Alena: "Bazaar at southern desert oasis"... Those words have so much nice ringing to them. We must to hurry, and immediately head there!

Kiryl: I have heard words about deserts being most hot and draining places. I am wondering if Tsarevna will be alright...

Borya: Ach! Curse and blast such wretched locals! When finally will they cease to lead Tsarevna astray!?

Borya: "Desert"? "Bazaar"? These are not words which are suggesting to me timely return to castle!

Alena: This boat, it has sailed already, nyet? There is nothing gaining from to worry about it.

Alena: By which I am meaning that all anxiety in world will not help to bringing back armlet of transmutation.

Kiryl: That kidnappers might know of magical power of armlet is very terrifying idea indeed...

Borya: Foul rogues did not demonstrate signs of magical capabilities...

Borya: But they are perhaps merely puppets for more powerful criminal... Mmm...

Alena: Is very quiet here. This is...normal? No?

Alena: Behold moon and stars! It is as if they offer to us blessing for journey! Ahh, so much beautiful!

Kiryl: Face of Tsarevna, it is reflecting in fountain like to stars and moon...

Kiryl: Yoy, I am thinking this is most best night of my life...

Kiryl: Whether sky is dark or light, Goddess watches over our every journey from above.

Borya: I am thinking I will never understand for why the young consider so fondly walking around in night-time...

Alena: Oya! This old man is with experience of watching tournament in Endor!

Alena: Ach, I cannot with words explain how much I am wanting to participate! Endor sounds like most best place in world!

Alena: Tournament of Endor allures me greatly...

Alena: But my father is with need, and this is of more importance. I am without choice.

Borya: Tsarevna is more enthusing for journey than ever before. We must to stop talking with local people. It is only putting into her head silly ideas.

Alena: What!? For why can he not simply let us through, hush-hush style?

Alena: Endor is just through this way. I have heard so much things about this place...

Alena: Alas, my father is in bad condition. This is not good time for me to leave kingdom.

Kiryl: That thing over there is teleportal. I had never seen real one before our embarkation on this journey.

Kiryl: It is very mysterious object...

Borya: Firm yet polite. Zamoksva should to be most proud for her soldiers.

Borya: Come now, for we must to hurry onwards!

Alena: We are here! The desert bazaar! Oya, it all looks so much wonderful!

Alena: I want to take look at every stall! It is acceptable? Of course it is!

Kiryl: Oya! It is so much lively here! I am wondering how all these people are coming to be in middle of desert...

Borya: Desert or town, it is not with consequence. Merchants, they think only for one thing.

Borya: Da, the squeezing of every possible coin from poor customer! We must not permit them to play their tricks with us!

Borya: Yoy... It is so much hot... Too much hot! My head, it cannot maintain concentration!

Alena: That is my kind of the shopping! It is acceptable, da?

Alena: Do not worry. My needs are very modest. If I have powerful weapon, I will be sufficient. Armour is not so much necessary if weapon is strong.

Borya: The greedy people, he is directly going to hell. That is how they say...

Alena: "Fine pots"? To me, they are appearing as entirely ordinary pots. How is difference?

Borya: You must not allow yourself to be deceiving! Fine or not fine, pot is pot. We have no need for it, so we do not buy it!

Alena: I am seeing many cats in desert... They are just too much adorable! Heh heh!

Alena: One day, I will visit at last Endor. Idea of entering to kingdom which is holding tournament is just like dream for me.

Kiryl: Endor and Zamoksva have the close bonding since ancient times.

Kiryl: Ha ha! The cat, it is sleeping in inn, just like human! I am thinking this feline is more cleverer than usual...

Alena: Oya! Shops of bazaar are not open during night!? That is so much dull!

Alena: Desert is pleasantly cooling after sun is going down. Breeze is also with nice feeling...

Kiryl: Moon makes desert light up during night, and also makes beautiful glittering on surface of water...

Borya: Well, it is terrible shame, but it seems desert bazaar is now finished. Time for returning home, da?

Alena: When I look at stars, I see only faces from powerful enemies I will face in future...

Kiryl: Indeed, starlit night make me think also of my hometown. My hometown, and face of Tsarevna- Oplya! Erm... Beautiful stars, nyet?

Alena: Come, there is no time for the wasting! We must to restore voice of my father, and quickly!

Alena: We must to tell old Starek we found birdsong nectar. He is owed our thanks.

Kiryl: Mighty Goddess! Please to confer protection on Zamoksva during time of our absence!

Borya: Our journey is important one. I will make sure to not become hindrance.

Borya: Come, let us to go! It is our duty to come to aid of Tsar!

Borya: Aga! We must to hurry and fetch birdsong nectar for soothing affliction of Tsar, nyet?

Alena: Finally, we are returning to castle... But much more later than I expected!

Alena: No one is knowing of my father's condition.

Alena: We should take care to not cause concerning. It is how my father would want...

Alena: Be without worry, people of castle! Next time we are returning, it shall be with medicine for making my father better!

Alena: Do not be fearing, father. Your daughter will to cure your affliction very soon.

Alena: Please to keep your spirits high until then.

Alena: Aga! All we must to do now is make my father drink of birdsong nectar!

Alena: He is not so fond of the sweet things, however... Perhaps we will require to force his mouth open first!

Alena: Before too much long, my father will once again have beautiful voice like before.

Alena: Everyone must to just wait little bit first...

Kiryl: Mighty Goddess! Please bestow your protections on Tsar of Zamoksva!

Kiryl: We are about to bring back voice of Tsar...

Kiryl: But this is not our personal triumph. We are doing this for kingdom, and for Tsarevna Alena...

Borya: First, incident of Vrenor, now this... Is there connection, perhaps...?

Borya: Is this meaning that someone is making targets of Tsar and Tsarevna...?

Borya: So the Tsar is saved by tomboy Tsarevna... More stranger things have happened, I mind...

Kiryl: Da, it seems we did make it back in a single piece. For this, it is grateful to Goddess...

Borya: Finally, I can to relax somewhat within castle. It feels like absolute age since I rested my wearisome feet...

Alena: I am supposing we should obey orders of my father at this time...

Alena: Ach! ACH! I cannot understand! For why will he not permit me to pass for even a brief moment, hm?

Borya: Aga, there is no choice for us. We must to leave castle and go to find way for helping Tsar!

Borya: Since we did journey to east, many calamities did befall both Tsar and Tsarevna.

Borya: I am hoping only that this is last of calamities now. Mmm...

Alena: Fiends may try for attacking me as much as they like! I am powerful warrior!

Alena: Powerful enough for saving my father!

Borya: Yoy... For Tsarevna, heiress to kingdom, to make journey into wide, wild world is not joyous...

Alena: Josef Starling? Is he meaning poet from Zalenagrad?

Alena: I am recalling he does nothing but sing throughout entirety of day. Can he truly be assisting us?

Alena: ...Ach, we do not have other ideas. Let us go and make inquiries of this Starling!

Alena: Just as old Starek said, Starling had words with usefulness for us.

Alena: Please, Father, wait little longer... We will soon find cure for your ailment!

Kiryl: Oya! It is making perfect sense for poet to know details about afflictions of throat. Let us to make journey for Zalenagrad!

Kiryl: For why is Starek residing in such glum back garden?

Kiryl: He is man with wisdom and character. He should to become kind of governor for this kingdom, nyet?

Borya: Mmm... Even the wastrel poets have some uses, perhaps. Let us to go meet this Josef Starling.

Alena: My father, is he looking in agony...? Aga, it pains me so...

Alena: We should take care to not cause concerning. It is how my father would want...

Alena: Be without worry, people of castle! Next time we are returning, it shall be with medicine for making my father better!

Alena: Do not be fearing, father. Your daughter will to cure your affliction very soon.

Alena: Please, to keep your spirits high until then.

Alena: Poor Father... He is looking tiny little bit worn out just now.

Kiryl: Beloved Goddess! Please to give to Tsar your most benevolent protections. Thank you...

Alena: Aga! All we must to do now is make my father drink of birdsong nectar!

Alena: He is not so fond of the sweet things, however... Perhaps we will require to force his mouth open first!

Alena: Why is my father not speaking anything!? Has something happened for him!?

Alena: Father, please, wait little while... When I return, I will bring with me cure of your problem.

Alena: Leave to Alena, da? I will ensure you are alright.

Kiryl: Tsar Stepan... I wish I could to share your pain...

Kiryl: Even without words, desires of Tsar are so much apparent.

Kiryl: Fear not, Tsar Stepan! I will give my life to protect Alena!

Borya: I sense great ominous air surrounding Tsar. Who is responsible for act such as this...?

Alena: Father's vocal chords do not function!? Wh-What in name of motherland...!?

Alena: There is no choice for us! We must to find way to curing my father!

Alena: Come, come! Bystro!

Kiryl: I have never before heard of affliction such as this. To be without voice is... (shudder)

Kiryl: We must to resolve this situation before people of kingdom realise something is gone wrong.

Borya: Mmm... It is grateful that illness is not threating Tsar's life. Yet it is still so much cruel condition...

Alena: So old Starek is in back garden of castle, da? I am feeling much certain that if we meet with him, we can cure my father!

Alena: Let us go, quickly!

Alena: I will cure my father. I WILL. I am comprehensively certain of it.

Alena: Everyone is helping for curing my father: minister, old Starek, Josef Starling...

Alena: Of course you also are playing the part, Borya and Kiryl!

Kiryl: Old Starek in back garden? I have never before met with this man.

Kiryl: Mmm... Old Starek is probably much knowledgeable man. We must to hurry up and go to talk at him!

Borya: Old Starek!? Mmm... Da, I am certain he will know something of usefulness.

Borya: Mmm... Yes, I feel we can be counting on Old Starek.

Alena: Everyone has been very worrying, but now all things are fine!

Alena: Ahhh! It is so much nice to be back in my old room! Good day to you, room! Are you impressed with how greatly strengthened and toughened I am?

It is seeming that we can to resolve this matter without people of kingdom discovering.

Borya: Aga! We must to hurry and fetch birdsong nectar for soothing affliction of Tsar, nyet?

Borya: Even this thick-headed priest is sensing something to be amiss.

Borya: We must to help the Tsar, before his kingdom is gripped by more further anxiety!

Borya: Even this thick-headed priest is sensing something to be amiss.

Borya: We must to find the birdsong nectar, before this whole kingdom is gripped by more further anxiety!

Kiryl: Who is he thinking he is!? Lowly soldier must not to comment on spirits of Tsarevna!

Kiryl: Aga! Please, excuse me. I should not to say such things. Ignore me, I beg with you.

Alena: My father is inside his own chambers.

Kiryl: We are about to bring back voice of Tsar...

Kiryl: But this is not our personal triumph. We are doing this for kingdom, and for Tsarevna Alena...

Borya: So the Tsar is saved by tomboy Tsarevna... More stranger things have happened, I mind...

Alena: Starling should to be in church.
Alena: Let us go to find out secret of his voice!
Alena: We have no reasons to be at Zalenagrad any more. Come, let us go!
Kiryl: First thing we must to do is talk to poet, Josef Starling. He is...where?
Kiryl: With help of Starling, we learned of birdsong nectar.
Kiryl: This was will of Goddess, make no mistakes. We must to show gratitude for her...
Borya: I am very much doubting if this poet can assist us. Still, we have no choice...
Borya: Drowning man does clutch at straw, after all. Come, let us find this Starling.
Borya: I had thought that poets could be of no usefulness to anyone. Now I am considering there are occasional exceptions.
Alena: Perhaps if we obtain this medicine, we can restore Father's lost voice... We must to try it, at least!
Alena: Let us return to desert bazaar and seek out birdsong nectar!
Alena: There are no other potentials for the curing of my father. We must to feed to him the birdsong nectar.
Alena: With help of birdsong nectar, voice of my father is restored! Medicine of elves is powerful and mysterious stuff...
Kiryl: Elf medicine...? Da! This is sounding capable to cure Tsar's problem! Let us make for desert bazaar!
Kiryl: The poet Josef Starling came greatly to our assistance. We must to show him gratitude.
Borya: So medicine of elves is to blame for voice of this...poet...?
Borya: Bah, the less is spoken of his wailings, the better. Come, to desert bazaar. We must to seek for birdsong nectar.
Alena: Taborov must to be undersized hamlet for which this nun speaks.
Kiryl: I sincerely hope that people of Taborov are all prospering now.
Alena: Oya? Whose singing voice is this? It is not Starling. To whom does it belong?
Kiryl: Starling should be there already, I mind.
Kiryl: I am certain I will sleep restfully tonight, and will have the most best dreams...
Borya: I cannot to sleep unless my surroundings are silent and unsullied by noises.
Alena: I am wondering if perhaps my father merely impersonates sickness to force my return to castle...
Alena: Nyet, is impossible. Father is in authentic danger. We must to aid him!
Kiryl: Oya! It is so much lively here! I am wondering how all these people are coming to be in middle of desert...
Kiryl: But more I am worrying about Tsar... Please, Goddess, offer to him your protections!
Borya: We should not to be idling in place like this! Tsar requires our aid!
Alena: Bazaar intrigues me greatly, but worry for Father is greater still. I pray he is with strength...
Alena: Aga, where is birdsong nectar? We must to find quickly and bring to my father back in castle.
Kiryl: But more I am worrying about Tsar... I pray that he is capable to hold on until we are returning to castle.
Borya: We cannot be idling in place like this! We must to find birdsong nectar!
Alena: One day, I will visit at last Endor. Idea of entering to kingdom which is holding tournament is just like dream for me.
Alena: Still, now is not time for thinking such thoughts as these. I must to make sure my father is alright...
Kiryl: Endor and Zamoksva have the close bonding since ancient times.
Alena: I am reminding about resident cat of Zamoksva castle... But alas, to think of castle makes me to think of Father... Yoy, Papa...
Alena: Yoy, Papa...
Alena: Perhaps I should tell to this person truth of situation...?
Alena: Nyet! I must not say a thing! Not one solitary word!
Alena: It is with help of this soldier that we were capable to help my father. We must to give him some kind of rewarding!
Kiryl: Tsar Stepan is main pillar for supporting our kingdom. If something troubles him, all Maestral will to tremble.
Kiryl: I am having very ominous feelings...
Kiryl: We should keep the ailment of Tsar secretive as much as possible.
Kiryl: After all, it will not be too much long before we cure him, then everything is fine once again!
Kiryl: It is pleasing to see that condition of Tsar is not worsening, at least...
Borya: This is terrible! Terrible!
Borya: ...And it is certainly not time for doing this kind of journeying! We should put an end to it now!
Borya: Mmm... I am thinking I would be better to stay quiet right now...
Borya: Da, da! As I am always saying, Zamoksva soldiers are the most best in world!
Kiryl: Ha ha! The cat, it is sleeping in inn, just like human! I am thinking this feline is more cleverer than usual...
Alena: I am sure participants from Endor tournament are wanting to take on more stronger opponents also...
Alena: Perhaps they would enjoy to fight against royalty? How about very much powerful Tsarevna?
Alena: Do not become uneasy. I am knowing that now is not time for such thoughts. Alas... (sigh)
Alena: I am sure participants from Endor tournament are wanting to take on more stronger opponents also...
Alena: Perhaps they would enjoy to fight against royalty? How about very much powerful Tsarevna?
Alena: Perhaps when my father is better, he might allow me to enter... Nyet. Most assuredly, he will not. Alas... (sigh)
Borya: There is tournament in Endor? Mmm, yes, it sounds so much interesting...
Borya: Sadly, we are incapable to travel to Endor for participating. It is shame, I know! Crying shame!
Alena: Do not become uneasy. I am knowing that now is not time for such thoughts. Alas... (sigh)
Kiryl: Tsarevna Alena is capable to win tournament with ease! I am so much sure of it!
Kiryl: And when she is doing so, words about her strength and beauty will resound throughout all Endor!
Alena: Now we are obtaining birdsong nectar, I am thinking we have perhaps chance for little bit shopping...?
Alena: Ach, nyet... The bazaar is not open during night! Never to mind...
Alena: This is so much beautiful moonlit night... And breeze is very refreshing, also.
Kiryl: Moon makes desert light up during night, and also makes beautiful glittering on surface of water...
Borya: We do not have time to be idling in place such as this!
Borya: We cannot be idling in place like this! We must to find birdsong nectar!
Kiryl: Indeed, starlit night make me think also of my hometown. My hometown, and face of Tsarevna- Oplya! Erm... Beautiful stars, nyet?
Alena: "Too many monsters"!? Is she thinking I am fearing such things!?
Alena: Come, let us to head for tower in west. That is where we will find birdsong nectar!
Kiryl: Oya... I am sure this tower of elves is going to be so much high... (shudder)
Borya: Mmm... So birdsong nectar is to be found in tower to west of here?
Borya: Then we are knowing to where we must go. Certainly, we will encounter monsters, but no matter. We must to bring back birdsong nectar!
Alena: "Catastrophic situation"!? What in name of motherland can this be!?
Kiryl: What has happened? Has something grievous occurred upon exalted person of Tsar?
Kiryl: We should immediately exit this place and return to castle, nyet?
Borya: Oya! Tsar Stepan is in bad situation!? This is terrible! Terrible!
Borya: This is no time for idle perambulating! We must return and attend his well-being! To Zamoksva! With haste!
Alena: What in name of Goddess is this tower...? This place is so much curious.
Alena: I sense presence of many powerful enemies in this place. I mind we must fight many tough battles!
Alena: I sense presence of many powerful enemies in this place. I mind we must fight many tough battles!
Alena: Little bit of battling is best way to blow away feelings about anxiety!
Kiryl: If viewed from front, this tower is so much enormous... (shiver)
Borya: We have no reason for being in such place as this! We should straight away exit this tower!
Borya: Let us exit this place. We have not time to dilly-dally!
Alena: Door is locked... I am supposing this means something very much important is kept on other side.
Kiryl: I am not caring for tone of this gentleman.
Alena: Inn!? At place like this!? It is very convenient, but little bit odd, nyet?
Alena: Inn!? At place like this!? Then perhaps to become somewhat battle-wearied is not so much problem as we thought...
Kiryl: If you feel tired, Tsarevna, let us make brief respite...
Borya: Merchants do not blink to exchange anything for gold - even their very lives. Mmm... It is almost admirable kind of dedication. Almost...
Kiryl: Oh-yo-yoy! Every floor we are going up, ground becomes more further away...
Alena: Are we making the progress towards top? Heh heh! It is little bit exciting, I think!
Kiryl: ...
Kiryl: Oya... Ground is getting further and further away...
Borya: Of what are you thinking!? This is no place for idling! Focus on job in hand!
Borya: Mmm... I sense presence of magic... And it grows more stronger... Perhaps top floor is not so much far now?
Borya: Accursed monsters! We are making hurry, yet they are continuing to obstruct our path!
Alena: Oya! It is beautiful... Garden of flowers on rooftop is so much wonderful idea.
Alena: Oya! It is beautiful... Garden of flowers on rooftop is so much wonderful idea.
Alena: Mmm? Who are those people? Are they...elves?
Alena: This is so much beautiful place... I am thinking to come back here one day for trip. I would very dearly love to meet with elves!
Kiryl: Do not look down... (gulp) Do not look down... It is not scaring... It is not scaring...
Borya: Are we standing around with admiration for view!? Come! We must to hurry back to castle!
Borya: Oya, we found it! Those people, they must be the elves!
Borya: Good! Now, come - let us return to solid ground beneath!
Kiryl: P-Please do not m-move too much quickly! I-I am incapable to imagine our fate if we fall!
Borya: Mmm... We are close! I smell sweet aromatics! We must certainly be nearby!
Alena: Hurrah! We located birdsong nectar!
Alena: Now, let us make haste to return for Zamoksva!
Kiryl: F-Finally, it is time for returning to ground. Urgh... Not one second too much soon!
Borya: Success! I was always having faith, of course. Ahem... Now, we must be making haste! Tsar Stepan awaits our aid!
Alena: Fu... This cave is not enjoyable in slightest! Come, we should go to somewhere else...
Kiryl: We are more stronger than before, but still we cannot lower our guards.
Kiryl: Keep one eye on footing and other eye on monsters, da?
Borya: I despise all caves! In actuality, I despise all places except Zamoksva castle!
Borya: We must return instantly to castle!
Kiryl: Sunscreen, tablets of allergy, water bottle...
Kiryl: Do not worry, Tsarevna Alena! I have provisions prepared for every eventuality!
Borya: Come, Tsarevna. We must prepare ourselves for returning to castle.
Borya: After incident in Vrenor, I am fearing our journey will become more and more perilous from now onwards...
Alena: How are you talking about, Borya!? I am much more stronger than before!
Alena: I am strong enough for protecting you - and Kiryl too, if it is required! Do not fret yourself!
Alena: It is shame we must to go back just as our journey was becoming interesting...
Alena: But we are without choice. My father is most important thing now. In any case, we are capable to go on journeys any time, nyet?
Kiryl: We must not to panic. There is no meaning in us also suffering injuries.
Borya: Ach, it is best for us to put an end to our journeying now...
Borya: Ahh, Tsar has with great timing become... Oplya! Please, I beg of you your pardon! I did not intend to speak with such flippancy of grave matters!
Kiryl: If most worst thing happen to Tsar Stepan, Alena must to become Tsarina of Zamoksva...
Kiryl: And in so doing, grow yet more beyond my reach... (sniff)
Alena: We seek poet Josef Starling in willage of Zalenagrad, da? Then come, let us go with haste!
Alena: I am not thinking condition of my father will become swiftly worse, but still we cannot permit ourselves relaxation.
Alena: We must go with haste to Zalenagrad and speak with Josef Starling!
Kiryl: We must avoid to panic. If we become injured, we become unable to help Tsar...
Borya: Hmm... So we are required to ask poet, Starling, for informations?
Borya: Very well! Let us hurry, for sake of Tsar!
Borya: Come, let us make swiftly for willage of Zalenagrad!
Alena: With birdsong nectar, perhaps we are capable to cure affliction of my father...
Alena: Let us move quickly! Bystro!
Alena: I am imagining it is most terrible for my father, without voice at all...
Alena: Still, we are only ones who are capable to help! We must to cure him of his silence!
Kiryl: Elves are so much curious creatures... I hear words that they are gifted with magic and many kinds of other powers...
Kiryl: As soon as we are getting birdsong nectar, my journey with Tsarevna will end... (sigh)
Kiryl: B-But that is good! (gulp) We will be capable to cure Tsar Stepan. This is most important thing...
Borya: With assistance from me, getting birdsong nectar will be much effortless!
Borya: If you are doubting, leave things to old man, da?
Borya: This is not time for detours! We must to hurry!
Alena: We are the busy bees, nyet? Going to and from Zamoksva castle whole time...
Alena: Still, it is good for muscles of leg. My kicking is now much more stronger than before, I mind!
Alena: Please, Father, wait little bit longer... We bring you cure very soon, da?
Kiryl: With this nectar, we are capable to cure affliction of Tsar Stepan. This will mean conclusion of our journey, also...
Kiryl: We must to be taking great cares on journey of returning to castle. We may suffer damage if we are not sturdy with vigilance...
Borya: Hmm... Tsarevna Alena has admirably performed all throughout our journeys... I am thinking I perhaps will require to revise my opinions of her...
Borya: Ahh... At long and delicious last! We are returned to castle, and are capable to relax languidly! (sigh)

Alena: I am permitted to travel to see world with these, my own eyes! At last, I am capable to go to Endor and join tournament!
Alena: Hurray! I am so much happy! Now, let us go! This time we leave through front gate!
Kiryl: I, I am almost incapable to believe that I am permitted to make another journey with Tsarevna. There is something in my eyes. Da, it is tears... (sniff)
Borya: Whaaat!? I am not believing this! We are only just returned to castle!
Borya: Ach... But I cannot disobey direct order of Tsar. Also, I am not wanting Alena to be in danger...
Borya: Oh-yo-yoy, I am supposing I must simply be resigning to fact that to accompany Tsarevna is now my life's duty... Very well, onward to Endor!
Kiryl: Tsarevna Alena would be so much delighted to hear words of Tsar!
Kiryl: Ach, I do so much wish I was permitted to take one more journey with her...
Borya: #507007
Borya: #507008
Borya: #507009
Alena: I am free! Free to journey anywhere in world! There is now no limit for my adventuring!
Alena: I am incapable to wait... World is much more bigger than Maestral, after all!
Alena: First thing I am wanting to do is to take a part in tournament of Endor. Beyond this, Goddess alone knows!
Kiryl: Tsarevna Alena, I will journey with you to ends of world! Finally, I am knowing taste of true happiness...
Kiryl: In first place, we should make journey to tournament of Endor. After this, we do as Tsarevna pleases!
Borya: Perhaps Tsarevna is satisfied when we arrive to Endor? Nyet, I am not thinking it will be so simple...
Borya: Ach... I am only hoping Tsar Stepan will prepare special pension for me after this...
Borya: I am supposing I will not again see inside of castle of Zamoksva for some time... Fu...
Alena: Dream? Dream is not thing for worrying about! Everything is fine now!
Kiryl: It was nightmare of Tsar that caused him to lose voice...? This is not usual nightmare...
Borya: Fear not, Tsar Stepan! While old Borya is still breathing, Alena will not go too much far off railings!
Alena: I am free! Free to journey anywhere in world! There is now no limit for my adventuring!
Alena: I am incapable to wait... World is much more bigger than Maestral, after all!
Alena: First thing I am wanting to do is to take a part in tournament of Endor. Beyond this, Goddess alone knows!
Alena: After being away from castle for little while, it is so much wonderful to see all old faces once again.
Alena: Next time we are returning here, it will be as champions of Endor tournament!
Kiryl: Mighty Goddess, please to confer protections on kingdom of Zamoksva. Also on Tsar and Tsarevna...
Kiryl: In first place, we should make journey to tournament of Endor. After this, we do as Tsarevna pleases!
Borya: Perhaps Tsarevna is satisfied when we arrive to Endor? Nyet, I am not thinking it will be so simple...
Borya: Ach... I am only hoping Tsar Stepan will prepare special pension for me after this...
Borya: Maids of Zamoksva castle make most best tea. Ach, I wish I was capable to sit down and relax with cup or two...
Borya: And there are so many magic tomes I have not yet to finish reading! Ach, I am never having one moment for myself...
Alena: Hurray! We are permitted finally to set out on journey through front gate of castle!
Alena: To kick through walls is fun, but this also is nice new experience for me!
Alena: I am thinking we should perhaps purchase souvenirs for my father- Nyet, for everyone in castle!
Alena: Now I am free to journey to anywhere I am pleasing. It is most best feeling in world!
Alena: I am not needing to kick through this wall now, but it is still big temptation...
Borya: Ach! We have the permissions from Tsar Stepan, and yet Alena insists to come to this place instead of utilising front gate! Fu...
Alena: It is nice to see Zamoksva castle in evening again. I was forgetting how much beautiful it is.
Alena: Perhaps I should smash through wall for reasons of nostalgia?
Alena: After all, kick was marker for start of our adventuring, nyet?
Alena: Endor is just through this way. I have heard so much things about this place...
Alena: And now finally it is time to go there! Let us pass through teleportal and enter Endor!
Alena: Bear and tiger are not scaring me, but this teleportal... It sends shivers through my spine!
Kiryl: That thing over there is teleportal. I had never seen real one before our embarkation on this journey.
Kiryl: It is very mysterious object...
Kiryl: There is no doubting that teleportals are work of Goddess Herself. We must to show our gratitude and appreciation!
Borya: Passing through teleportals is always taking the toll on ancient body like mine...
Borya: Ach, do not worry! I am coming! For why do you not allow an old man his little grumble sometimes?
Borya: ...
Borya: I, I am just seeing most uncomforting thing... Ach...
Alena: My head spins, my stomach churns... Ach, I am not fan of teleportal!
Kiryl: I am moved nearly to tears! I will be first priest from Maestral to enter teleportal!
Kiryl: Alas, question of how such devices operate remains so much great mystery to me...
Borya: ...
Borya: Ugh... (cough cough) Ach! Fu... Goddess curse this infernal contraption!
Alena: This is not where we are wishing to be. Let us return to Endor.
Kiryl: Behold! I spy inn over there! Let us ask proprietor for directions, da?
Alena: We are out of teleportal, but this side is not so variant from Maestral...
Alena: Still, this is Endor, no doubting! Da, I am able almost to taste the freedom!
Borya: This old man for one would prefer to never be using teleportal again...
Borya: Fu, just the thinking of it is making me feel nausea...
Alena: Perhaps it is not so much bad idea to rest here one night and prepare for tournament.
Alena: There are really so much people coming and going to Endor? I am supposing there is, if there is inn here.
Borya: Mmm... We have many more better inns than this back in Maestral.
Borya: Indeed, it is not the exaggeration to say it is most greatest kingdom in world, nyet?
Alena: I am minding that it is more happier to find such things with own efforts. Perhaps we should not say anything to this man, therefore?
Kiryl: Castle is in east? Mmm... I am having bad premonitions about all things eastern...
Borya: Mmm... I am suspecting it is very great distance to Endor castle. Perhaps we should take brief respite here first?
Kiryl: It is now fully night time. We should spend night in inn.
Alena: It is middle of night now, and many powerful monsters can appear... Which means we should go forth and make battle with them! Sleep? Bah!
Kiryl: It is dangerous after darkness. Perhaps we should spend night here?
Alena: I am not knowing why, but I am feeling so much intriguing about this man... Ragnar McRyan, da?
Alena: He looks like powerful fighter, I mind. Perhaps I am just wanting to do battle with him? Nyet, that is not it. It is something more different...
Alena: I am wondering if Ragnar will participate in tournament of Endor...
Alena: If he is my opponent, I must give it my complete all. I cannot win if I am with any complacency.
Kiryl: I am feeling that I have met with Ragnar McRyan before... No, I am surely mistaken.
Kiryl: I am having most strange feeling about Ragnar McRyan. I have sense as though I know him from so much long time ago...
Borya: Ho ho! Now that man is what I am calling powerful soldier! Mmm, very impressing, da...
Alena: This is castle town, just like Zalenagrad, but here are so much more houses and people! I am greatly surprised!
Alena: Everyone we are passing is looking like rival for tournament! Heh heh! I am so much exciting!
Alena: Weapons? Da! Armour? Da! Fighting spirit? Da! I am ready for joining the Endor tournament at any time!
Kiryl: I am wondering if perhaps majority of people is here only for tournament?
Borya: Ach, this town is all energy, people bustling around, no time for relaxing... It is not place for old man like me!
Borya: If Tsarevna enters tournament, we must to make sure she is winning. Perhaps I could... No. That is shameful thought...
Borya: Tsarevna Alena! You must firstly make greetings to local king! It is your royal duty!
Alena: I am wondering what is most popular fighting method in Endor... Sword? Axe? Surely not the bare hands!?
Alena: Hmm... There must surely be many powerful warriors in big city like this... It is mildly intimidating...
Kiryl: Sheer number of shops is indicator for prospering of Endor. It is so much impressing...
Kiryl: Tsarevna is looking so much happy... Oya, making present journey with Alena is proving I am most luckiest man alive!
Alena: We must to take part in tournament! There is no meaning to come to Endor otherwise! Come, we must hurry to castle!
Kiryl: When I endeavour to imagine how exciting Tsarevna Alena will be when she joins tournament...I, I am slightly overwhelmed... (gulp)
Alena: I heard words that King of Endor has the similar age to my father.
Alena: They were once intimate acquaintances, according to minister from Zamoksva castle.
Alena: We are already having the permission of King! Come, let us make for Colosseum!
Kiryl: Castle of Endor is strongly protected. It is making me realise that this kingdom is so much different with Zamoksva.
Borya: Tsarevna Alena! You must firstly make greetings to local king! It is your royal duty!
Alena: "Tourney"? He is meaning tournament? Hurray! Let us immediately head through little doors and commence fighting!
Alena: We are nearly at Colosseum! Ach, I am suppressing myself from excitedly running!
Borya: If I say to Tsarevna that she cannot join tournament, it will only make her more determining. There is nothing at all I can to do for stopping her...
Alena: Heh heh! Heh heh heh!
Alena: This is my chance for fighting powerful warriors of all kingdoms, before audience from all over world!
Alena: I am never feeling this happy before! Endor is greatest kingdom on planet!
Borya: Ach, I can see already this is so much bad idea...
Borya: Ach, I can see already this is so much bad idea... And it is all fault of imbecile King of Endor!
Kiryl: When clouds are moving more faster than usual, it is ominous sign. That is how people are saying...
Kiryl: Benevolent Goddess, please to bestow your protections on Tsarevna Alena and kingdom of Zamoksva...
Kiryl: It is more easier for king slime to pass through eye of needle than for rich person to enter heaven. That is how Goddess teaches.
Kiryl: Of course, this is not applying to Tsar and Tsarevna of Zamoksva...
Borya: Ach! Who is she thinking that she is!? Money does not make you to become special person, stupid woman!
Alena: Hmph... I am wishing that people will one day leave girls alone, rather than to complain of looking at sky, or being tomboy...
Alena: He needs reason? Is not gathering strong fighters from all over world and making them to battle reason enough?
Borya: Mmm... Da, there must be some reason. I am thinking that I want to meet this king. Let us make for castle!
Alena: Shop is unoccupied... Perhaps we will purchase and become proprietors!
Kiryl: Mmm, we do not need shop. We could happily live most contentedly together in just small house, Alena my- Oplya! Ignore me, please!
Alena: "Lost"? Is this meaning that he also took part in tournament?
Borya: T-Tsarevna! P-Please, you should not speak with drunkards!
Borya: D-Drinking during daytime!? Endor is too much wild place for my tastes!
Kiryl: I am servant of Goddess, therefore I cannot drink. Though, in truth, I was teetotaller before even joining priesthood...
Alena: Casino, tournament... Endor is full of most funnest things!
Borya: Ho! All money wasted in casino, it goes straight into pocket of King of Endor, I am sure! One more reason why gambling is absurd occupation!
Alena: "Iron claw"? I like sound of this weapon... Mmm, da. Iron claw...
Alena: "Iron claw, iiiron claaaw..." This song, it is too much catchy! "With iron claw in right hand...!" ♪
Borya: His verse is atrocious, but I am thinking this poet is talented magic user. Appearances can be entirely deceiving...
Alena: Yoy! Even more people are here than in the town! Are casinos really so much fun...?
Alena: I am thinking this room is looking same during day and night. Perhaps in casino it is capable to forget entirely what time is...
Kiryl: As man of cloth, I am incapable to recommend gambling as lifestyle choice... And yet, perhaps just one game is not... Nyet! To gamble is sin!
Borya: Ho! All money wasted in casino, it goes straight into pocket of King of Endor, I am sure! One more reason why gambling is absurd occupation!
Borya: Of course, it is only absurd if you are losing. If you are not losing, everything is quite nice...
Borya: Big bets make big losses, da? Little by little, that is way wise men gamble.
Alena: It is quiet during night-time, even in big city like Endor. I was not expecting this, I must to say.
Alena: Is night-time already!? Then we are incapable to join the tournament!
Alena: (sigh) Very well. Then we must to exit town and make battle with monsters! To sleep is to waste time for training!
Kiryl: Excitement of being in foreign country is most assuredly greatly tiring for body. I am thinking it is good plan to rest while possible.
Borya: Hmm... I heard many rumours about magnificence of Endor... Yet, if I am truthful, is not so impressing.
Borya: Today, it is already too late, so in tomorrow morning, first thing, you must go to make greetings to King of Endor!
Borya: You understand, da? DA?
Alena: Winner of Endor tournament will be Tsarevna Alena! You are also thinking so, da?
Kiryl: It is seeming that people from all over kingdom of Endor is enjoying this tournament.
Alena: Hmph... I am wishing that people will one day leave girls alone, rather than to complain of looking at sky or being tomboy...
Borya: Then for why does he not take daughter within home and confine her there? He cannot be wondering so much hard about her if he is doing this!
Borya: Mmm... Dancers become even more charmful during the night-time hours...
Borya: Oplya! I did not say anything! Stop to look at me!
Alena: He is correct, I mind. Water does taste much more nicer after hard day of working. Perhaps beer tastes nicer still?
Kiryl: Yoy... Even air has taste of drink in this tavern...
Kiryl: H-How dare he speak to Tsarevna in such manner!?
Kiryl: A-And he is pungent with the odour of beer! Ugh, so much disgusting and low...
Kiryl: He say something about north, da? I apologise, his breath was stinking of drink, and I could not to concentrate so much.
Alena: Psaro the Manslayer must be participant in tournament. He has kind of name that makes me exciting! Heh heh!
Alena: If Psaro the Manslayer fights against me, I will give him beating of his life! I will win this tournament! This is unshakeable fact!
Kiryl: "Psaro the Manslayer"...? It is not name for filling me with faith or confidence. I am wondering what kind of man is he...?
Alena: That man, he is afraid of Psaro the Manslayer? Heh! I am not! Not even small little bit!
Alena: I am not caring who my opponent is, I will not lose! I will pulverise any and all comers!
Borya: I am firm believer in theory of nominative determinism. It is meaning that name of person reveals true nature within.
Borya: I am therefore thinking that perhaps man with unfortunate name is bringing disaster... Hmm... Perhaps I am overly considering this matter...
Kiryl: This is so much impressing castle... King of Endor must be very fine monarch, I mind.
Alena: This is wonderful castle! Even I could not kick through these walls! They are far too much thick!
Borya: Mmm... When castle is guarded this heavily, it is meaning king has many enemies...
Borya: It seems kingdom of Endor quarrels with many other nations - unlike peaceful motherland of Zamoksva.
Alena: I wish I could go to Endor Tourney also! I wish to go right away! It is acceptable? Da, of course it is!
Alena: I am impatient to wait until tournament, and opportunity to show King of Endor my talents!
Borya: "Tourney, Tourney, Tourney"... This is sole subject of which people of town converse! I am so much exasperated with such flippancy!
Borya: You do not feel similarly, Tsarevna? It is certain sign of world's decline, you mark these words!
Borya: First thing we should do is to make greeting to King of Endor. This is royal protocol!
Alena: Zamoksva castle is cute and adorable, but this one is so much more stronger-looking.
Alena: I think it is suitable location for grand battle tournament!
Kiryl: I do not know for Borya, but I am only lowly priest. I should not be having audiences with royalty of other kingdoms...
Kiryl: I am thinking I am perhaps better to wait outside. Is matter of social status...
Borya: First thing we should do is to make greeting to King of Endor. This is royal protocol!
Borya: There is no doubting Endor castle is more bigger than Zamoksva castle, but I am thinking our castle has edge in fields of class and elegance.
Alena: They were once intimate acquaintances, according to minister from Zamoksva castle.
Alena: I am wondering if Princess of Endor is fond of fighting types...? Nyet, even if she is, I still am feeling sorry of her.
Alena: I must to win, for sake of Princess Veronica!
Alena: Oya! But if I win, does tournament end...? So the more easy my victory, the more sooner the fun is finished? This is vexing...
Kiryl: How is King of Endor thinking, using princess instead of prize!?
Kiryl: There is no way any tsar would consider such tyranny!
Alena: "Strong warriors"? This is music to both my ears! I cannot wait to begin the fighting!
Kiryl: So intention of King Norman is to hire tournament participants to be bodyguards of him?
Kiryl: Hmm, if this is so, we cannot allow entry of Tsarevna. Such a prize is beneath Princess of Zamoksva.
Kiryl: And yet, when my mind's eye gazes upon her fierce majesty in heat of battle...victory in her eyes...the roaring crowd... I... I... Yoy, forgive my weakness!
Alena: Fighting to death? Nyet, Psaro is mistaking. That is not purpose of tournament.
Alena: I will teach to him this using the kicks and punches if I must.
Borya: My wrinkled heart pounds ominously at such name as "Psaro the Manslayer". I have bad feeling about this...
Borya: When those who do not have necessary calibre ascend to throne, it spells only misery for subjects. Ho ho... Poor people of Endor!
Alena: Princess of Endor is probably of similar age to me. She is seeming to be much more weaker type, though...
Kiryl: I do not know for Borya, but I am only lowly priest. I should not be having audiences with royalty of other kingdoms...
Kiryl: I am thinking I am perhaps better to wait outside. Is matter of social status...
Borya: Imbecile! King of Endor is so much rash... He is to blame for all of this!
Alena: It seems in this kingdom, it is father causing trouble for daughter. Quite opposite from Zamoksva!
Borya: I am supposing this is how normal princess does. Sitting on throne, appearing forlorn...
Borya: And yet, our own Tsarevna, she... Yoy, we cannot win!
Kiryl: Hmm... There is something sinister in this name "Psaro the Manslayer"...
Kiryl: I cannot help but to feel sorry for poor Princess... I am sure that sight of Tsarevna Alena could provide her with comfort. If only she were with us...
Borya: Now is not time to fret concerning other princesses! Our own Tsarevna is prime priority! Come, let us hurry to church!
Alena: I have freedom now, but only since very recent time. Still, I am lucky one...
Alena: Now I must do what I can to help fellow princess... And this means entering tournament! It is acceptable?
Kiryl: Tsarevna Alena would perhaps consent only to marriage with one capable to best her in battle. Da, I mind this would be so...
Kiryl: ...Aga! In this case, I have not a chance! Oh, woe...
Borya: No tragedy is greater than one of father causing the suffering for his own daughter. King Norman is total imbecile!
Borya: In situation like this, it is inhumane for us to refuse helping poor girl.
Alena: I am incapable to refuse direct request from King...
Alena: Hm. It matters not. Simply, I must enter tournament and become victorious. Then all else solves itself.
Kiryl: Even monarchs of other kingdoms are relying on our Tsarevna! It is such touching thing. Good luck, Alena!
Borya: How dare he make such request so much casually!? What if most worst comes to most worst!?
Alena: These beds are reminding of beds back in Zamoksva castle. Da, they look equally as fluffy and soft, also!
Borya: It is good to see that Endor servants are working as hard as their Zamoksva comrades!
Alena: This place is also part of castle? It is smelling so much of mould...
Kiryl: Combining dungeon and kitchen is most interesting piece of castle design, I mind...
Borya: Brrr! It is freezing inside here! I am feeling it in my legs! Come, let us return to surface, quickly.
Alena: Aga, since he was so much kind in sharing secret with us, it would be rude to not come to castle at night, nyet?
Borya: Gah! Another stranger with more infernal secrets and advice! When do people learn that loose lips are not virtuous things?
Borya: He would not be so much cheerful if gang from Zamoksva were sneaking inside castle and taking him hostage!
Alena: If Princess of Endor is not happy with King's marriage plans for her, she should try to escaping from castle!
Alena: I am thinking it is easy. This castle has moat, so she could readily jump from top window without injury!
Kiryl: Psaro the Manslayer is wanting more than wedding to Princess, I mind. I do not know why, but this is my instinct.
Alena: I am getting impression that people is judging me by appearance only. Da, then I must to show them how strong I am!
Alena: Prisoner does not need to worry! I will give Psaro extra punch for him!
Borya: I am feeling that Psaro the Manslayer did perhaps experience great tragedy at some time. But who is he? And what? This is my burning question...
Alena: You hear that? It is voices of crowd from Colosseum! Oya, my heart is truly now commencing to pound!
Alena: You hear that? It is voices of crowd from Colosseum! They are calling to me! They are calling to Tsarevna Alena!
Borya: We came here, whole way to Colosseum... Only choice now is to follow this through...
Alena: Let us go! It is time for tournament! Hurray!
Kiryl: Please bestow your protections upon Tsarevna Alena, mighty Goddess...
Alena: Left for me! Left, left, left! Ach, I cannot wait to enter arena! Come, let us to open left side door!
Kiryl: I should perhaps observe some of other battles first. Tsarevna will be needing data of her opponents.
Alena: "Permission"!? I am disbelieving! So much bureaucratic nonsense! Still, there is no choice in matter, it seems...
Alena: Once I am granted permission, I am capable to take part in tournament! Come, let us hurry to talk with King Norman!
Borya: Hmm... Perhaps if we are in great luck, King Norman will forbid Tsarevna to enter... Though in honesty, I am doubting she would heed such words...
Kiryl: Borya and me, we do not have hope to win tournament. Without Alena, we are nothing...
Borya: I am thinking it is good if everything is resolved before Tsarevna returns... Nyet, not with such imbecile King in command
Alena: Yoy! So much people! And I am to fight before all of them! Aga, I am getting the shivers!
Alena: I cannot wait to enter centre of arena and show to everyone my combative techniques!
Kiryl: Crowd is looking little bit bloodthirsty, I am thinking. Perhaps they would be better to calm down a little...
Borya: Ach! It is so much noisy inside here! And it is stinking of sweat! I cannot wait until leaving time!
Alena: He is correct! During such situations, one must step to forwards, and then unleash special kick! Do this, and victory is yours!
Alena: Hmm... Perhaps I can have practice battle with him... It is acceptable?
Kiryl: Yoy... Only thing more worse than smell of drink is smell of drink mingled with sweat...
Kiryl: I did not know that nuns were capable to shout in such a manner...
Borya: Shouting and cheering at fighting tournaments is not becoming for ladies! Only thing less ladylike is to actually enter tournament instead!
Borya: I am wondering what is outcome if old man wins tournament instead of woman? Is wedding still cancelled? Hmm...
Borya: Anyway, this old man must not to enter. We do not wish anyone getting in way of Tsarevna!
Alena: I must to make body appropriately warm before tournament! Hi-ya! Hi...YA!!!
Alena: Alright, let us go! I am ready for anyone, from demons of hell to Psaro the Manslayer!
Kiryl: Is this dressing room of tournament fighters? It is very well appointed, I mind. They even have church!
Kiryl: I believe in you, Tsarevna! I firmly believe your victory! Good luck!
Borya: All other participants are rough men! I am incapable to believe I am allowing Tsarevna to do this...
Alena: "Inhuman"? Ach, I am sure he is not so much bad. Still, I cannot to wait until I fight him!
Kiryl: If he lives only due to his weakness, what will happen to Tsarevna, who is so much strong? He will...kill her? Ulp!
Kiryl: Nyet! I shall salvage her before this occurs! Even if I must make battle with Psaro the Manslayer himself!
Kiryl: I cannot help but feel on the edge when perambulating castles in the night-time...
Borya: Tsarevna of your age should not be sneaking around during night-time, Alena!
Alena: Tsss! Do not make sound of footsteps! And speak in the smaller voice! We do not wish to be found, da?
Kiryl: W-Wait... This c-castle... It is free from ghouls and spectres, da? P-Please say this is so!
Borya: This is disgracing... To sneak around castle in middle of night-time is... We are no more better than common thieves!
Borya: Ach, I wish so that we were in pleasant inn... With nice, comforting beds and big fire... Yoy...
Alena: Reign of Psaro will come to short, sharp end when finally he is facing up against me!
Alena: He will not defeat me with such facility as those before me! He will kneel at feet of Tsarevna!
Borya: Words of this man about Psaro the Manslayer are making my head to spin...
Borya: Mmm... Perhaps I should prevent Tsarevna to take part in tournament...
Kiryl: It is so much quiet... Too much quiet... It is at times like this that ghosts appear, I mind... (shiver)
Alena: King Norman already is aslumber, of course. This is the way of kings.
Alena: My father also takes his bedtime at a highly early hour. (sigh) Father... How do you fare, I wonder...?
Kiryl: Perhaps we should exit, and re-enter when the morning time arrives...

Borya: This is disgracing... To sneak around castle in middle of night-time is... We are no more better than common thieves!
Alena: His magnificence is not here nor there, foolish girl. It is his strength or his weakness that will determine his victory.
Alena: The winner will be me! Me, Tsarevna Alena! I am knowing it in my bones and heart!
Kiryl: It is seeming to me that women are attracted solely to beautiful faces and strong bodies... (sigh)
Alena: Hmm... I will not make judgement on Psaro the Manslayer until I fight against him!
Borya: "Psaro"... "Psaro"... I am certain I have experience of hearing this name... Mmm, perhaps it is my imagination only...
Alena: Oya! It is feeling wonderful to have permission for travelling from my father. Let us go forth with springs in our steps!
Kiryl: I am to travel worldwide alongside Tsarevna Alena... Ach, merely to think of it is making me to blush!
Alena: What is awaiting for us in Endor, I am wondering? Heh heh! I cannot wait!
Alena: We must firstly head to tournament. After that, we are capable to explore continent of Endor to contentment of our hearts!
Alena: I will be much more stronger after this tour of world. My father will not recognise his daughter when she returns through front door!
Kiryl: Our kingdom is having close relations with Endor. I am certain we will receive warm welcome.
Borya: I am ready for going anywhere, from bottom of ocean to ends of world! Da, anywhere!
Alena: Come, let us hurry back to Endor and enter tournament! Bystro, bystro!
Alena: To fight monsters is nice, but thought of tournament is making me so much more exciting!
Kiryl: I am only hoping that Tsarevna does not suffer injury during tournament...
Kiryl: Tsarevna Alena, winning tournament in front of big Colosseum crowd...
Kiryl: Ach, I am capable to picture it crystal-clearly... And truly, it brings tears to my eyes...
Borya: If you must to enter the tournament, Alena, you must to win!
Borya: First step for you is to build up the strength. This is wisest if you are to do battle against fearsome foes.
Borya: I am fearing Alena is to become known as "Tsarevna of Tournament"... Why she could not be something more nicer, like "Tsarevna of Beautiful Face"...?
Alena: I was never ever doubting my victory, but still it is very happy!
Alena: Let us return to Zamoksva and share good news with my father!
Kiryl: To witness Tsarevna Alena gallantly battling... It was most wonderful sight of my life. I will never regret to have taken this journey.
Borya: Mmm... I am thinking King Norman should mention that we are also saving his daughter from unhappy wedding, nyet?
Borya: In the fact, she could have been marrying Psaro the Manslayer... Mmm, I really am wondering who this person is...
Alena: I am victorious! This is most happiest feeling ever! I cannot wait for seeing face of my father when I am telling him this news!
Kiryl: Name of Tsarevna Alena will now become known throughout Endor - and whole world also!
Borya: I am happy for victory of Tsarevna Alena, even if she saved bacon of undeserving imbecile King Norman... Da, I am proud for her.
Alena: Princess Veronica, she is saying she would marry me if I am boy...? Yoy, now I am blushing...
Kiryl: Oplya! N-Not another rival for heart of Tsarevna!?
Alena: Name of Psaro may be frightening, but he actually is afraid of me! That is for why he is running away before battle, I am certain.
Alena: Everyone is saying about how much strong he is, but I think he is just coward. Ach, I had been so much looking forward to the battle with him...
Borya: Psaro the Manslayer... I am thinking we have not yet to hear last from him.
Borya: That is sense I have, anyway...
Alena: I am not yet finished! I am intending to train more and become more stronger still! This kind of ambition, it is critical, I think!
Kiryl: Face of Tsarevna Alena, it is lighting up when she is receiving compliment... Ach, I should not entertain such thoughts...
Alena: We must make haste to teach my father of my victory! Come, let us return to Zamoksva!
Kiryl: She is correct! Truly, Tsarevna Alena was incredible! Thinking of it brings the tears to my eye!
Alena: Should I shake your hand also, Kiryl? Borya, how about you? We are celebrating victory, after all!
Kiryl: Sh-Shaking hand of Tsarevna!? How can this mere soldier ask such thing!? I could never be so much impertinent!
Borya: It is standing to reason that imbecile King has impertinent imbeciles for soldiers...
Alena: If Princess of Endor was not happy with King's marriage plans for her, she would have done well to have made daring escape from castle!
Alena: I am thinking it is easy. This castle has moat, so she could readily jump from top window without injury!
Kiryl: I am wondering if Psaro the Manslayer truly entered tournament for reason of wanting to marry with Princess Veronica...
Alena: Psaro the Manslayer is coward and weakling! There is no reason for anyone to be watching out for him.
Borya: Psaro the Manslayer. Hmm, that name...
Alena: It is seeming that everyone knows now who I am!
Alena: Perhaps this is meaning I am no longer free to jump over battlements or to kick through walls...
Kiryl: He is fan of Tsarevna? Mmm... It is not so much easy to explain how this is making me feel...
Borya: Anyone can say the words of congratulation. They are, after all, free of charge. But to truly mean them-this is the part with difficulty.
Alena: I am hoping there is another tournament soon... Next time I wish to fight against at least ten opponents!
Kiryl: I am never forgetting how Tsarevna looked when she is strolling into centre of Colosseum...
Kiryl: Responding to roars from crowd, fighting with the bravery and skill... She was magnificent... (sigh)
Alena: After reporting to my father, where are we to go next? I am feeling like crossing the oceans...
Alena: But mountains also seem so much interesting... Mmm, it is difficult choice.
Kiryl: People in castle has such cheerful faces... I am glad.
Borya: I am wondering, should people truly feel so much happy about victory of Alena? Tsarevna of her age should not to be risking life in tournaments, nyet?
Alena: Heh! There is no need to apologise. Soldiers can sometimes to be too much polite, I mind.
Alena: Am I so much popular with young girls? I did not think I was that type...
Kiryl: This girl, she is looking so much exciting. And I am knowing exactly how she feels...
Borya: Ach! Tsarevna should aspire to more greater things than celebrity!
Kiryl: There is connection between Psaro the Manslayer and appearance of monsters...? Surely, this is not possible...
Borya: "Psaro the Manslayer"...
I cannot remove this name from my head...
Alena: Psaro the Manslayer is no more than a coward! For why is everyone still thinking of him!?
Borya: My wrinkled heart pounds ominously at such name as "Psaro the Manslayer". I have bad feeling about this...
Borya: Antics of imbecile King Norman have given Tsarevna yet more confidence and ambition! Oh-yo-yoy...
Borya: Zamoksva is sounding like good idea, nyet? We should perhaps drop by there, in the least...
Alena: Everyone we are walking past is waving hands at us. We are now celebrities!
Kiryl: It is so much gratifying to see people of Zamoksva appreciating strength and magnificence of Tsarevna Alena...
Borya: Zamoksva is sounding like good idea, nyet? We should perhaps drop by there, in the least...
Alena: What!? How is the matter!? Has something more happened to my father!?
Alena: No, I am thinking this is impossible. With birdsong nectar, his voice is restored...
Kiryl: Poor soldier... I am thinking we should now hurry for Zamoksva in order to see what is happening...
Borya: I am having the very bad premonition... We must to head for Zamoksva immediately!
Kiryl: Surely he should be saying that tournament is finished thanks to Tsarevna Alena emerging victorious?
Alena: I do not know for why, but I am having very bad feeling all of sudden. I am hoping my father and everyone is alright...
Alena: Not so much amazing, I think. Other fighters in tournament were too much weak. Next time I hope for real challenge!
Kiryl: I am gratifying to see that everyone is appreciating talents of Tsarevna...
Kiryl: She is fan of Tsarevna? Mmm... It is not so much easy to explain how this is making me feel...
Borya: Mmm... I am hoping everything is alright in Zamoksva castle. I cannot cease worrying for Tsar Stepan...
Alena: Clouds are not concerning for me. I am worrying instead about words of Zamoksva soldier...
Kiryl: When clouds are moving more faster than usual, it is ominous sign. That is how people are saying...
Kiryl: Benevolent Goddess, please to bestow your protections on Tsarevna Alena and kingdom of Zamoksva...
Alena: And winner was... Tsarevna Alena! Mmm, it sounds nice, da?
Borya: Ach, I do not know whether to be proud of achievements from Tsarevna, or to curse her for lack of modesty...
Kiryl: Mighty Goddess, please to confer your guardianship on Tsarevna Alena and all of Zamoksva...
Borya: Connection between monsters and Psaro the Manslayer...? Mmm... I am hoping this only exists inside imagination...
Alena: She is buying me drink? Then I think it is rude to not accept, nyet?
Borya: Tsarevna Alena! You must not touch such silly substances! You are royalty, nyet? Or did you forget this already? Hm?
Alena: Da, da... I am understanding. You do not have to shout at me...
Alena: I must do fancy signature for autograph? I am not knowing how to do that, I mind...
Borya: Blasted merchants! No one is wanting to hear about rumours that are spreading inside your kind!
Alena: Let us return to Zamoksva for now. I am worrying about my father...
Alena: What is having taken place in Zamoksva...? What caused that soldier to perish...? Hmm...
Kiryl: As man of cloth, I am incapable to recommend gambling as lifestyle choice... And yet, perhaps just one game is not... Nyet! To gamble is sin!
Kiryl: I am thinking we should perhaps immediately set out to Zamoksva, if this is possible...
Borya: Even if most worst case scenario is happening in Zamoksva, at least Tsarevna is safe...
Borya: Ach! I must not think such thoughts! They do not do anyone good...
Alena: No one is here...? I do not understand... To where is everybody gone?
Alena: I do not like this! Where is everyone hiding in!? Do they play tricks against us?
Kiryl: Only thing which remains in castle is very sinister feeling... Surely, this is not meaning... Ulp!
Kiryl: Is this illusion...? I do not comprehend! For why is no one in here!?
Borya: Last words of extinct soldier... Is this what they were indicating...? Yoy...
Alena: I come to tell my father about my victory, but instead, this is occurring...? For why...?
Alena: I do not like this! Where is everyone hiding in!? Do they play tricks against us?
Kiryl: Is this work of Goddess...? Nyet! Our Goddess would never perpetrate something of this kind!
Kiryl: But if not Goddess, then whom...?
Borya: At least Tsarevna Alena is in safety, this is one good thing. Still, this is so much mysterious...
Borya: Last words of extinct soldier... Is this what they were indicating...? Yoy...
Alena: There is no one in here either... I do not understand... To where is everybody gone...?
Kiryl: Perhaps everyone from castle is travelling to Endor for celebrating victory of Tsarevna... Nyet, this is not possible...
Kiryl: We would have received notification, I am sure. Therefore...to where is everybody gone?
Borya: No one is remaining. Not the Tsar, not the minister, not even one soldier. Hmm...
Borya: At least Tsarevna Alena is in safety, this is one good thing. Still, this is so much mysterious...
Alena: If only we were capable to understand language of cats, perhaps she might inform us what happened to my father...
Kiryl: I am feeling sorry for poor cat, being only creature left in entirety of castle...
Alena: Ahh, Zalenagrad! Finally, we are returned! Behold, humble church and tranquil river... It is so much nice to see them once again.
Alena: Is this signifying that something has befallen people of Zamoksva...?
Alena: I cannot cease worrying for them all... Father, the Minister, Old Starek, the Priest... Yoy...
Kiryl: To arrive in Zalenagrad is to reach almost the doorstep of dear Zamoksva. Ahh, to be so close by to home, is great relief indeed!
Kiryl: Soldier who perished in Endor... How was he trying to say to us...?
Kiryl: I am thinking we should hurry back to castle and discover what is occurring!
Borya: Everything is seeming ordinary in Zalenagrad. This is meaning perhaps that trouble is underway inside castle? Hmm...
Alena: Merchants do little except spread rumours around every day, nyet?
Alena: Perhaps this little girl also will take part in Endor tournament when she is growing up.
Kiryl: Of course, Tsarevna Alena is object of wide admiring. Deservingly so...
Borya: Oh-yo-yoy! If youth of the today are admiring for Tsarevna Alena, I greatly fear for the future!
Alena: I am wondering how this poet might cope without birdsong nectar...
Borya: I am grateful to Starling for his teaching me that not every single poet is useless no-gooder...

Alena: I cannot cease worrying for them all... Father, the Minister, Old Starek, the Priest... Yoy...
Kiryl: I am thinking we should hurry back to castle and discover what is occurring!
Borya: Ach... It is not so much easy for old bodies like mine to climb the mountains, you know...
Borya: Come, quickly! We must to ascertain safety of Tsar Stepan and everyone else in castle!
Alena: When this old man was telling us of tournament, I am certain he did not think I would be its victor!
Kiryl: I... I must to confess, I am envious.
Kiryl: Benevolent Goddess, please to protect Tsarevna Alena and all people of Zamoksva...
Borya: Come, quickly! We must to ascertain safety of Tsar Stepan and everyone else in castle!
Kiryl: That kidnappers might know of magical power of armlet is very terrifying idea indeed...
Borya: Foul rogues did not demonstrate signs of magical capabilities...
Borya: But they are perhaps merely puppets for more powerful criminal... Mmm...
Alena: Before long, we will be returned in Zamoksva... I never thought I would say so, but I am feeling small bit happy to be home...
Kiryl: Mmm, I am sure air is tasting much more fresher in Maestral! I am almost incapable to wait for returning to home and peace and quiet...
Alena: We are without reason for being here. Come, let us return to Maestral.
Borya: This old man for one would prefer to never be using teleportal again...
Borya: Fu, just to think of it is making me feel nausea...
Alena: I am minding that it is more happier to find such things with own efforts. Perhaps we should not say anything to this man, therefore?
Kiryl: F-For why we are needing to come to tower now...? (gulp)
Alena: We are without reason for being here. Come, let us return to Maestral.
Alena: This is so much boring! There are no monsters attacking us any more!
Alena: Perhaps this is because they are too much scared of me? Ach, reason does not matter. It is boring!
Kiryl: To walk around like this, it is providing time to reminisce of all that has occurred...
Kiryl: My heart, it commences to pound whenever I consider immense achievements of Tsarevna...

Back