1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Kiss, hug, push or stab the avatar above

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Trust, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Rachel Rider

Rachel Rider Smol Turtle Girl

Hug the cute wolf otter thing.

2. shadowkat268

shadowkat268 Member

Hug the turtle and die from how adorable it is

3. Rachel Rider

Hug the Wolf again because its fur is so soft. (I drew this myself. Yours looks good too!)

4. SpotlessEeriness

SpotlessEeriness I serve tequila with a side of mental imbalance.

Hug the turtle because 1- It looks huggable 2- It's drawn nicely and I've always wanted to hug a nicely drawn drawing to show my love and appreciation and just a tad bit of envy but we don't talk about that :D

5. Maeriel

Maeriel Active Member Benefactor

Oh kiss, because I am a walking cliché and have a weakness for vampires... :emoji_heart_eyes:

6. SpotlessEeriness

Well, you're kissing Myca Vykos. Have fun before he literally makes you into a couch while also making sure that you stay alive. You know, so that you can suffer the consequences of being a living, breathing couch.

Gotta hand it to you though, he does look good in the picture. Even the way his hand is resting on his chin burns hotter than the flames of hell, god damn it.

Can I pay your character (the gal in your profile picture) to assassinate someone?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  7. Maeriel

Maeriel Active Member Benefactor

Ah well, depending on who's sitting and what's on TV there are worse fates... worth it, I say!

Well, that depends on the someone and what's being offered I guess. She's more wild hunter, less assassin, but she is sworn to eradicate certain evils, so she'd do it for free... Whoooole different game though :D

8. SpotlessEeriness

Hmm. Hug her, then. Forming a good connection with her now may prove useful in the future.
    IMG_20170620_092146.jpg

Maeriel likes this.
  9. Natalija

Natalija Queen of LaLa Land, state of Capital Bulshit :P

Hug... her (it is "her", right, or a very skinny/boney guy lol), cuz (s)he looks a bit depresed.

10. SpotlessEeriness

No, it's a he.
    Vykos is working towards humankind's demise, he's far from being depressed. And even if he was, a hug would only lead to a fate worse than death. Edddddgggge.

Stab, she seems too stuck-up for her own good.

11. shadowkat268

shadowkat268 Member

Scream and stab them for being overly creepy

12. Natalija

Lol i been caled many things, but "stuck up" is new :p

push the mutated multi-colored animal off a cliff before it bites me!

shadowkat268 likes this.
  13. SpotlessEeriness

I didn't call you stuck-up though, I called your avatar stuck-up. :D

Pat her on the back!

14. Natalija

Its one and the same, i'm using my pic for my avi. :)

Stab the freeeek!

15. SpotlessEeriness

Oh, okay then.
    Push because that's a nice tattoo. I HATE NICE TATTOOS BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPENSIVE!

16. Rachel Rider

Poke the strange man suspicously

17. SpotlessEeriness

Stab because now I want turtle soup.

18. Rachel Rider

Hug the man because he seems to have problems.

19. SpotlessEeriness

Myca Vykos has castles made out of living flesh, not problems. I, however? I'm just too edgy for my own good.

Pick up the turtle and get it un-stuck, then let it go to its way.

20. BrookeDi

BrookeDi Well-Known Member Staff Member Benefactor Warden

Push, just 'cause we're friends now. :p

But really he looks creepy and I'd probably push and run away. <3

SpotlessEeriness likes this.