Kiss, hug, push or stab the avatar above

Hug the turtle because 1- It looks huggable 2- It's drawn nicely and I've always wanted to hug a nicely drawn drawing to show my love and appreciation and just a tad bit of envy but we don't talk about that :D

Well, you're kissing Myca Vykos. Have fun before he literally makes you into a couch while also making sure that you stay alive. You know, so that you can suffer the consequences of being a living, breathing couch.

Gotta hand it to you though, he does look good in the picture. Even the way his hand is resting on his chin burns hotter than the flames of hell, god damn it.

Can I pay your character (the gal in your profile picture) to assassinate someone?

Last edited:
Ah well, depending on who's sitting and what's on TV there are worse fates... worth it, I say!

Well, that depends on the someone and what's being offered I guess. She's more wild hunter, less assassin, but she is sworn to eradicate certain evils, so she'd do it for free... Whoooole different game though :D

Hug... her (it is "her", right, or a very skinny/boney guy lol), cuz (s)he looks a bit depresed.

No, it's a he.
Vykos is working towards humankind's demise, he's far from being depressed. And even if he was, a hug would only lead to a fate worse than death. Edddddgggge.

Stab, she seems too stuck-up for her own good.

Oh, okay then.
Push because that's a nice tattoo. I HATE NICE TATTOOS BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPENSIVE!

Myca Vykos has castles made out of living flesh, not problems. I, however? I'm just too edgy for my own good.

Pick up the turtle and get it un-stuck, then let it go to its way.

Back