We're All Mad Here Kit

Name - Kit Fallion
Appearance - Pale, almost a grey, skin colour with ash brown hair and silver eyes. He is 4'8 and severely underweight. On his left hand is a large scar in the shape of a circle with an x through it.
Passive Ability(s) - He is unnoticeable unless you have your eyes on him, meaning if he is behind you, you wouldn't be able to hear or feel him there, unless you are a supernatural with heightened senses, such as werewolves or vampires. He also has heightened senses and cat-like reflexes due to him being a neko
Active Ability(s) - He can turn into a cat, and is literally gender-fluid, but normally found in a male appearance with they/them pronouns
Cheeseburger - "N-None? I don't e-eat meat m-m-much..." He shied away, looking to the ground.
Equipment - Only his pistol, Lucas
Personality(Optional. They don't have to have a personality. It'd just be nice.) -Unpredictable, shy, kind, and sweet, he doesn't enjoy fighting or yelling of any kind.
Favorite color - Red
Bio - His backstory(I'll have to edit it a bit, due to it being his creepypasta backstory) is on my commaful.

Last edited:
Back