Returning User Kitty's Return to her Scratching Post

KittyWolfSpirit

The Crazy Cat Lady
Hi everyone...I have been really inactive, kind of pop in and out type of thing for a very long time due to several personal situations. But I am back now, I am trying to get more active. Although juggling one part to full-time job and one weekend job, on top of on weekends remodeling an apartment, well it can be kind of crazy. but I am looking to jump in to active rps. So anyone interested, hit me up a msg.

Oh, PLZ if you wanna rp, first make sure you are fully registered and have gone through all that jazz! :) TYVM!

Hey, welcome back! I've seen you run around here before and I understand the insanity of life. So what kind of role plays do you like to do, approximate length, and genre?

Well, I play fantasy genre mainly. I am not very good with sci-fi or futuristic stuff as I know little about that kind of thing. I play a lot of medieval era stuff. I do play vampiresses a lot (my fave thing to play), but I do have a few other charas ranging from human, half raced being (my 1/2 black dragon chick for example), I play some witches, assassins, psionic charas, and recently I finally got around to making a werewolf. I also have one character i am particularly proud of. She is of a race that I created for a novel i am writing. I have a copyright on that race and unless asked, and because i do not have public knowledge of the full extent of her race I ask that no one, at least without my consent, is to create another like my character Talyria because her race has extremely unique characteristics to them and such a wide array of abilities and appearances. I recently told Zangyl, I would give his alien/Xcom type rp a try as it is not something I normally so and am not sure I would be good at doing. I also joined Sinner's Wood recently, but it looks like it has kind of died out since its inception but I am hoping with a new player it may revive because the story line sounds very amusing.

I came from post by post rp and chat room rps and my fiancé (Lobos) brought me into this little group a while back ago before this site's creation. I have been with the group that came over from now 2-3 website jumps to where we are now. I enjoy this one much better than the others and the teams that run it are wonderful. I am not biased, promise...even though my fiancé is a global mod over an area. I think it is the battle arena he is over. But yea...I do a lot of stuff. I skulk around here and there in chat as my kitty cat form. lol. You'll hear everyone just address me as Kitty typically. I normally don't go by my real name in public forums.

Back