KJDarKnight

You can make anything by writing -C.S Lewis
Ok so about me as an rper

• Pretty much any genre, the only exceptions being Sci-fi (I just super suck at tech talk to make it realistic), slice of life, Romance (I like it to be there but not the focus, everyone needs some fluff! Just not a lot of it) and angel/demon stuff.

• I don't do novel posts unless situation calls for it. a paragraph or two is plenty. Sometimes less (for example in the case of a conversation back and forth) I think all the filler stuff gets annoying. Descriptions, world/ character building information is great. It's meant to be fun so I don't stress and you don't have to either. The most important thing is that it adds to the story and moves it along.

• I also don't really do character sheets, I like to be surprised and develop the characters in story and not be confined to a profile sheet. I have done them but I really prefer not to. I tend to throw characters at the story until something fits, I don't want to be confined to pre determined outlines. I get a concept and see what happens.

• For couples MxM, FxF MXF whatever happens happens I am open to it,I just like it to happen organically, let the pieces fall where they may. (not into smut and junk, fade to black only) If you're only comfortable with one type of pairing that's fine I get that. I used to be that way. Only one I will struggle with is if it's only MXM not to say I can't I will just struggle more with that. It's a newer field of writing for me that's all.

• I play multiple characters plus npcs and expect the same from my partner. I also ask my partner to play both genders as I do as well.

• I expect my partner to contribute to plot and world building as much as I do. I will get tired and frustrated if I am pulling all the weight. Working together is the fun part. This isn't D&D I am not your Game master.

• I tend to write multiple posts a day and ask that my partner at least be able to respond once a day. More is preferred. I tend to lose interest if it moves too slowly. I also understand life happens.

• Those are the main things, anything else please just ask!

Ok so some things I am currently craving, no full plots just settings we can make our own plot from.

Harry Potter- what if Voldemort won or perhaps what does the wizarding world look like in modern times or perhaps we delve back before Harry Potter was ever even a thought.

Peter pan with a twist- maybe Neverland is not such a kid friendly place. Perhaps Peter isn't such a nice young fellow...

Fables- Yes referring to the comic books that I have recently gotten into. I like the concept of fairy tale people being sucked into our world and trying to make it.

LOTR- nobody ever wants to do this T.T literally anything with LOTR I will love you forever...

Vampires- (specifically castlevania inspired) in the way the magic and vampires work but..what if Dracula had done what Hector believed he was doing. Coralling humans like livestock and ruling over them.

Will add more as I think of them...

Last edited:
Hey, wondering if you were up for some modern fantasy? I was wondering, though, does my OC have to be human?

Hey, wondering if you were up for some modern fantasy? I was wondering, though, does my OC have to be human?

So sorry foe the late response! Work was a little crazy. But sure interested! And no does not have to be human

Are you still up for the pre-Harry Harry Potter idea? If so, I’ve been craving an RP about the adventures of the original Hogwarts founders, probably even before Hogwarts itself was even a thing.

Or if you want LOTR/Hobbit, I did have a couple of ideas scattered about, but my knowledge of the LOTR universe is barely passable at best, so I may need some help properly developing them.

Lastly, regarding the vampire idea, I would be inclined to suggest building on that idea a bit further by having vampire hunters/slayers systematically kidnapped and farmed in a way not unlike what you mentioned, much like with humans except as a “rare gourmet delicacy” of sorts. Maybe even throw in a plot element of regular humans gearing up to rescue the hunters/slayers in hopes of finally being able to fight back against the vampires.

Last edited:
Back