Knights of the World Tree [high fantasy]

Which Region?

• Hersh

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Trion

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright then, Thank you all so much for you patience! I'll have the IC thread up ASAP, which may mean today or tomorrow.

Sorry, I haven't been that active in checking, but I'm still interested! Just disappeared for a bit since there havent been any posts for the past few days.

Alright, I finished a map of Hersh. Nothing special, just a hex map for now. The region we are in is rather temperate, but stretches into the cold, arctic north.

4fE14w4FtmsVTYs_tWfhR9zwSOKctGsxY-_DcMFihdkuG4RrKouK6vA7uSE8lormEU8QPLEFSq4n6tVehrujiElDr7gSl03vvBIjr25_gx9ys5rORLOE3yHGVwQa4WUcdPggOzoKjK-mqlD9Ufu3Bx4Lj2JlSwOLMEebUM31fy8iQyIw096Zow-DUTarDEuIvQLoX8j3MdZGtaJKf38_o7YYCcejt4hUa4PVU8yusAJaxlZaj579AP1BwhNZVNCTRCi9b51Fn5bNcPtAWQdyzYhgsEfDuI9iyKdmYZ_OgYAqvokVxPialG4MYYJA6vEkuJOUaQorvoXnX5e8RoT2QTbRT7vFk79xEYm0QkmUYz_yTs4EGFEf9vkYs6D8oWwfo-MQpJbrxl7eLTpDEumVw9nzLXPRRT4Jq_Uj7TuJVMQbnast1G3FIFgKNd5Ugtw1R7iWVmE6DKC8BJpoSvq9tnoyUlXqRkaHZRBdkEZ8EKpxadJgrbLfiaOwtar1oEBJpNq9X1FypSIgkuOOPDWBUS2iNo3iXYM950Y0mvdEOEHtayX5_q1jguset0DLfp_uNhz8aPnPKvza4hlp1z3c4esJ3EwqTFRD27Mk_QJm0pyY6SKyE8-VVYHXfhxF3hfiNCZuTFWPFTFE1tbRU768sgoD=w807-h938-no

I don't know what details you can see on that map, but we are in the 'order safehouse' about 4 hexes west of the border of the Kannogetti empire. Now, the exact size of that distance is tough right now to say, but Adma is larger then earth so it's gonna be pretty far. So we all have been travelling for some time to get to the safehouse.

Also bare in mind that the map doesn't include all the cities by any stretch, just a few big ones. I left it open for me to invent new ones as we go for our story.

"Worldographer". Remarkably easy-to-use, though to be fair I have experience in it's predecessor, Hexographer. I can certainly recommend it!

That map looks... awfully reminiscient of Easter(n) Kingdoms in Warcraft universe.
Also, sorry about not responding earlier.

Yo, I have thought about something.
Can I still change my character's armor and weapons? I just realized that, while claymore is plausible for an orc, it would limit my character to exterior combat. + I've found a new photo that fits my current vibes that I have with the character.

...Worldographer looks pretty shady. It keeps on randomly closing and reopening when I read its EULA. Are you sure it is a safe program?

It comes highly recommended by pretty public folks, like Matt Colville, I trust it pretty well. You have the Worldographer that's also called 'Hexographer 2', right? I don't know if there's another, but I also don't know why the EULA crashes for you. Mine doesn't do that.

EDIT: Also, Huh! that map design is pretty old and made through lots of games I've been in with it. I dunno, I didn't TRY to make it look like Eastern Kingdoms, that's honestly just a coincidence.

https://worldographer.com/

Is this the correct website, or is it a fake one? + Today my computer froze, even after I had removed the files. If you don't mind my speculation, but I feel like Worldographer may(most likely) or may not be a virus or the sort.

Last edited:
Back