1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Full Knights of the World Tree [high fantasy]

Discussion in 'Bulletin Board' started by Lazzamore, Nov 15, 2018.

?

Which Region?

Poll closed Nov 20, 2018.
  1. Hersh

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Trion

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Lazzamore

Lazzamore WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Alright then, Thank you all so much for you patience! I'll have the IC thread up ASAP, which may mean today or tomorrow.

2. Appletree

Appletree Member

im still up for it too ^^

3. Lazzamore

4. Kian

Kian Humanity's Stargazer

Sorry, I haven't been that active in checking, but I'm still interested! Just disappeared for a bit since there havent been any posts for the past few days.

5. Lazzamore

Alright, I finished a map of Hersh. Nothing special, just a hex map for now. The region we are in is rather temperate, but stretches into the cold, arctic north.

[​IMG]

6. Shadras

Shadras Illogical

Ooooh pretty.

7. Draco Shadowdragon

Draco Shadowdragon Unknown Entity

If you look at Gundertog zoomed out there is a face staring back at you

8. Appletree

Appletree Member

So where are we again? Sorry, i have to admit to being a little lost

9. Lazzamore

I don't know what details you can see on that map, but we are in the 'order safehouse' about 4 hexes west of the border of the Kannogetti empire. Now, the exact size of that distance is tough right now to say, but Adma is larger then earth so it's gonna be pretty far. So we all have been travelling for some time to get to the safehouse.

Also bare in mind that the map doesn't include all the cities by any stretch, just a few big ones. I left it open for me to invent new ones as we go for our story.

10. Shadras

Shadras Illogical

What map program is this?

11. Appletree

Appletree Member

Ah yes I see it ^^ thanks

12. Lazzamore

"Worldographer". Remarkably easy-to-use, though to be fair I have experience in it's predecessor, Hexographer. I can certainly recommend it!

13. Shadras

Shadras Illogical

Thanks!

14. Enki

Enki Basileus kai autokratōr Rhomaiōn

That map looks... awfully reminiscient of Easter(n) Kingdoms in Warcraft universe.
    Also, sorry about not responding earlier.

15. Enki

Yo, I have thought about something.
    Can I still change my character's armor and weapons? I just realized that, while claymore is plausible for an orc, it would limit my character to exterior combat. + I've found a new photo that fits my current vibes that I have with the character.

16. Enki

...Worldographer looks pretty shady. It keeps on randomly closing and reopening when I read its EULA. Are you sure it is a safe program?

17. Lazzamore

It comes highly recommended by pretty public folks, like Matt Colville, I trust it pretty well. You have the Worldographer that's also called 'Hexographer 2', right? I don't know if there's another, but I also don't know why the EULA crashes for you. Mine doesn't do that.

EDIT: Also, Huh! that map design is pretty old and made through lots of games I've been in with it. I dunno, I didn't TRY to make it look like Eastern Kingdoms, that's honestly just a coincidence.

18. Enki

https://worldographer.com/

Is this the correct website, or is it a fake one? + Today my computer froze, even after I had removed the files. If you don't mind my speculation, but I feel like Worldographer may(most likely) or may not be a virus or the sort.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  19. Draco Shadowdragon

Draco Shadowdragon Unknown Entity

*pokes* is this still going?

20. Draco Red2

Draco Red2 God of Evil

I wish to know also.