Knights, Vikings or samurai? (With Poll)

Knights, Vikings or Samurai?

• Knights

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Vikings

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Samurai

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Skorak

Ashen one
Personally I prefer samurai. I think the main reason is because I generally like their hororable outlook on their duty, but I'll admit that I am mostly fond of their romanticised version as games and movies depict it. I also like the Ronin and Shinobi, probably more than the samurai themselves

I think it would be a lot cooler to be a samurai. It has a certain degree of honor, and although knights have honor, too, it’s all about what you stand for. They stand up for they’re royalty, while samurais stand for their families.

Knights. I gladly supported them in For Honor and will continue to do so with pride, honour and dignity.

"We are the guardians of our people. We stand strong against all invaders. Duty is our shield, order: our weapon. When we defend the weak, we are...immortal."

Plus I really like the Knights. Just seeing a horde of Knights on horseback riding to your aid just fills you with confidence, knowing you are well protected~

I'd have to go with a knight. I know more about the Medieval period and knighthood, and I do find interest in the time period of King Arthur.

Barbaric, Code of honor, or chivalry.. really a hard choice since I love each one of them... but the character I’ve developed throughout the ages has definitely been closer to Medieval/ King Arthur... soo by default I guess knights take the table on this one for me.

The time of King Arthur is an intriguing one. I actually do enjoy Camelot (the film adaptation) a lot, except for one song. Other than that, it's a nice take on King Arthur's life.

Back