Ame Damnee Kryamn Forest

"I've missed you too, Ren. It's been way too long...way too long." She said to him before looking at the Ryota and Geo. "I do apologize as well. I didn't think it would be this easy to find him but please feel free to still travel with us if you want. I don't want to impose."

Geo looked at Ryota as they backed away. "Wait, love. They might not need us but I need them. They probably have the answers I need about my people, I can't pass this up." he sighed. "I'm sorry. I do understand if you don't want to travel with them though."

Ryota

The hell hound paused for a moment at his partners word. He had a point but sadly he was unsure what to say or think about it. After a moment he gave a sigh and stared down at him, "If that is what you want for us to do then I will follow your lead in this. Keep in mind I will have to venture off a bit to hunt."

Ryota didn't want the two fae to know what he was so easily much less did he want to upset his little gem. He rubbed the back of his neck and gave a gentle glare at the pair of love birds, "This is all assuming you tow don't mind?" He needed to be sure that they were both okay with the two stalking in their wake as he called it.

Rennac Navarre - Kryamn Forest

Rennac kissed his love's forehead before overhearing the other two men conversing. He gave the two a smile. "I've no problem with it. If Navi wants your company, then I do too. I have a couple of travelling companions myself. One of them also seeks answers to his origin as you do." He pointed out to the half fae. "I'm obligated to teach him all I know about the fae, so I see no reason not to inform you as well."

He turned his head back to Navi. "I cant wait for you to meet Igneous. He's been a very good friend to me, and I know you'll love him. What are you doing here though, love? I thought you would still be on the high seas, not that I'm complaining."

Back