Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Lake Anteceon

Iamtheecchiking

Conquering New Realms 1 pair of Oppai at a time
tumblr_nb1rx4dLvc1tfpu96o2_500.gif

Lake Anteceon is wonderfully placed right off of Route 1. All species of Water-type Pokemon can be found in and directly around Lake Anteceon. Mount Anteceon, as well as the Route 1 grasslands, can be seen in the distance.

Water-type Pokemon from level 1-5 will spawn here.

Anthony led Audrey and their pokemon down the hill and all the way to the large lake. The air had a cool humid feeling to it, and Anthony took a deep breath, taking in the air.

"It's no salt air, but it'll do." He said setting down his backpack and pulling out his fishing rod.

Timothy stopped at the hill with Tom in his arms asleep. He looked down at the Litten and smiled. He looked at the lake and noticed the other kids that were at the lab. He ran down being careful not to drop the Litten. When he reached the shore he walked up to the to trainers.

"Hi!"

Audrey grinned, sitting down by the lake side. She pulled out her Pokedex to check out her new friend.
Munchlax
Level 5
Female
The Big Eater Pokemon
It wolfs down its weight in food once a day, swallowing food whole with almost no chewing
She signed, "So, you like the water?" She turned when she saw Oscar and waved.

"I guess." Said Anthony "I mean I moved a lot when I was growing up and both places had a lot of water so...you know. Its familiar I guess." While talking to Audrey he notices a blue haired boy calling the two. "Uh....hi?" He does a small wave and looked at Audrey. "Umm...do you know him?"

Audrey signed while her munchlax climbed into her lap. "No, but he's from the lab. He was there when we where." Said Charley. Audrey had to re adjust so her legs were not crushed.

"Oh yeah...that happened...I think? At least I wasn't the only who tripped on my first huh?" Anthony awkwardly joked. "I assume you're one of trainers who got their pokedex at the lab right?"

Audrey grinned, "Look! I caught a Pokemon!" Charley said, showing off her new friend. "Took us two hours to find her but I wouldn't have it any other way." She said, hugging the munchlax who had been reaching for her pocket.

"Nice! Now if you will excuse me..." Tim said putting his Tom down. Then he started taking of his Jacket, socks, and shoes. He took off his bag and reached in he took out a pair of goggles. He put the goggles on and ran into the water saying, "Be back in a bit."

"Umm....that was rather spontaneous." Commented Anthony. He hears a bit of splashing and sees Robin playing in the shallows. He walks over to the Rowlet and splashed it a bit, occupying himself with a good amount of fun with his pokemon.

A wild wailmer has appeared!

Level: 2

Action: As the young trainer dives into the water a wailmer swims out of the depth to swim next to him.

wailmer.jpg

The wailmer gave a little flip of his own before disappearing into the depths.

Wild wailmer has escaped!

Anthony picks up Robin to keep it from completely soaking itself and walks back to his pack and pulling out his fishing rod and a package of dried berries. He tears open the package and was going to take a bite but stops.

"Oh umm...where are my manners. Want some?" He asks offering Audrey the package.

Audrey grins and nods. "Thanks!" Says said, holding out her hands for some. The munchlax grabbed at her arm, trying to get at the yummy berries. Audrey holds her hand away and gives her a piece, then one to Charley before trying it herself. "Yum! Yum!" Said Charley happily. "I think I'll call her Munchies."

"You're welcome." He replied. Anthony extends his fishing rod and makes sure his rod is 100% fishing worthy. Once all the preparations were complete he tosses the rod into the water and sits down to wait for a catch. "And now we wait and relax."

There is a tugging on the end of the line. Anthony pulls on the rod and a Pokemon jumps out of the water. [/CENTER]

418.png

A wild carvanha has appeared!
Level: 1

Action: The pokemon tugs on the line in an attempt to either break it or pull the trainer on the other end into the water.

Back