Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Lake Anteceon

440.png

A wild Wooper has appeared

Lvl:3

Action: The wooper waits as the trainer prepares her crystal. A bright light shines from the crystal, and before it can engulfs the Wooper, the ppokemon sneers at the Chimchar before the light covers the wooper, captureing it.

Congratulations! You've bonded with Wooper!

Remember to update your team roster!

Seo-Yeon clutched the crystal, smile growing larger. only her first day and she already had two partners. She gave one final arm pump before placing the filled crystal in her pocket. After turning to walk back on shore, her thoughts immediately turned to the Chimchar sitting there. That's right. She had never actually recalled him into a crystal. Her smile dimmed a little, but she pushed the thought aside.

Pyrrhus was standing now, his expression decidedly more sour than his trainer's. That Wooper was going to be trouble. He grumbled at Seo-Yeon. She cocked her head, but didn't understand.

"We need to head back to town," she said, "I'm soaked, and you had to fight in the water. I'm sure you're tired."

Even though he huffed back, he couldn't keep a stern expression at the pride in her eyes.

"That's not what I was expecting of our first battle, but you did great."

Pyrrhus puffed his chest as if to say, 'of course.' His partner giggled, and they made their way back to Cloudberry City for the night.

Back