Land of the Three Worlds

Alissa Ming

Wandering Storyteller
Welcome to Mobius, land of myth and legend, fun and danger. The world is full of toils and trouble, fear and hatred, chaos and hurt. But it is also a place of love and courage, friendship and loyalty. But it isn't the only world with all these elements. There are so many places to explore and see, adventure in. All are connected by portals at specific places within each of the worlds. But we start, with Mobius. A place equally rich with history and mystery.

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/a-history-of-mobius.6364/
https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/welcome-to-mobius.6337/

OOC: For now, we're just in Mobius, as I'm not sure how to make extra worlds in a post by post, and we don't want to confuse matters by having a ton of different worlds going on in one role play.

Sonya ran at her top speed. Even now, some small part of her regretted she would never be able to go quite as fast as her father. Though with the help of the shoes made for her by an old friend, maybe it wouldn't matter. If the stupid things would power up that was.

(Yes. I have no intention of making it not a thing. It's just people haven't been on or something, so there have been no responses. Feel free to respond. People might see it and become interested.)

Near Sonya, two Mobians were playing catch with a ball of energy - Mackenzie Hartley and Scarlet June. Mac wore his casual outfit, and Scarlet wore hers, and the two seemed to be enjoying themselves, though they occasionally exploded, so the duo had to make new ones.

Sonya noticed the two Mobians playing catch. She skidded to a stop to watch for a while. She loved to run, and she loved to see new things. She hadn't been in Mobius for very long, but she had found she loved it here almost as much as she had at home, where she'd been raised. She didn't say much, just watched.

Scarlet noticed Sonya was watching them, and turned to face her. However, she didn't give Mac any warning, and the ball her her in the cheek before exploding. Mac saw Sonya and waved. "Heyo."

"Hi," Sonya smiled and waved back. "You two look like you're having fun, well, except for the fact that I seem to have distracted you. Sorry about that."

"Sorry, I just saw you playing and got a little distracted. I was more or less just enjoying the day, I didn't actually mean to distract or bother you..." Sonya looked down, ashamed. "I didn't mean for you to get hurt." She didn't exactly know how to deal with people. She had friends, though very few, but had mostly lived isolated outside of her foster father.

"Calm down, Scar!" Mac said, walking over to her. "No reason to be so hostile."
"Don't you play that card on me. Don't you have some friends of your own to play with?" asked Scarlet, ignoring Mac.

"I wasn't going to ask to play. I was just watching." Sonya said. Now she was really sorry she had even stopped. She did have friends. But her friends were where she'd grown up currently. Her home world. She kept her now rousing anger carefully in check. She didn't want to burn any more bridges than she had to. Not when she didn't know what side they were on.

"I didn't say you were. Are you deaf or something?" Scarlet sighed before shaking her head. "Whatever it is, shoo. Mac and I are discussing something."

"You asked if I had other friends to play with. That implies you thought I was going to ask to play." Sonya stated, as coolly as possible. "But fine, I got the message." She didn't even look back as she turned and took off. She knew what she was looking for. Her favorite peaceful place. It was filled with flowers. Something she personally liked a lot. She wasn't going to let some stuck up jerk ruin her day. Especially since she didn't know how long she'd have before she had to go to fight evil yet again.

Back