Ven quieted for a brief moment, thinking of a suggestion he could offer Kanzaki. He wasn't sure if it was a dumb one or not, but still, he really wanted to help if he could. "If you miss her, why don't you just go see her then?" he questioned. "Even if she doesn't remember you when you see her, at least you'd get to see her smile again."

Ven shook her hand, giving her a thumbs up after he took his hand away from hers. "I'd love to be friends, but I wont just consider you a substitute. Every person is unique and special in their own way, so I don't really think one person could replace another. A-At least, that's just how I feel about it."

th_358.png

He blinked a couple times when his head was patted. He opened his mouth to complain about her touch, but said nothing when he heard her laugh. At least she seemed a little happier after he offered to be her friend. "Uh, but maybe you sorta are like my friends. Terra and Aqua were always patting me on the head. Jeez... why is that? Is my hair soft or something?" he wondered aloud, reaching up to finger one of his locks of spikey, blond hair.

He then glanced to the old man. "Ah, well, I'll go check for your friend at the blacksmith then. I'll tell him you're looking for him and make sure he's all right." Ven gave the man a grin and a thumbs-up. "Leave it to me!" He then turned to Kanzaki. "Wanna come with? If we walk around, we'll at least get used to the area."

The old man nodded. "Thank you, it is much appreciated." He replied.​

The house that Raven goes inside looks perfectly normal. A pregnant woman is sitting in a chair, while her child plays.

The Child looks up at you.

latest

"Who are you?" he asks. The mom sighs.

120px-Uli.png

"Are you here about the Twilight?" She says. "We've had issues here lately with creatures coming out of the dark walls, and with Link gone, there's barely anyone who can fight them off."

In the Waterwheel, Accelerator and others find a fat woman, and her husband.

120px-PergieBox.png
130px-Jaggle.png

"Finally! Someone to do something about the Twilight! My Husband won't do anything!"

The man just grunts at her, and continues staring outside.

Meanwhile, two little kids run around the house, chasing a puppy.

MaloandTalo.jpg

You can:

Talk to the parents
Talk to the kids
Pick up the puppy

Talim had headed into the temple and spotted Serge trying to communicate with two unknown individuals. "Oh you've find someone." Talim replied as she walked closer. "Do you think they can help us?"

"We can try. Follow me." Saria replied as she headed towards the hut of their leader. Knocking on the door she didn't really wait for an answer before she opened it.

As the group who followed Saria would step in they'd see the Kokiri "boss" sitting on the floor.

"Hey! What's the big idea barging into my hut like this?! Don't you have no respect for your boss, Saria? And who are these...outsiders behind you!"

While the boss shouted loudly Saria would try her best to sound calm as she spoke. "Everyone this is Mido, our boss."

"You didn't answer my question!" He snapped. "Who are these outsiders?!"

"Visitors from far away."

"Well tell them to get lost! The Kokiri don't want or need any more problems that we already got!"

Clearly they weren't getting a warm welcome like they did with Saria.​

The old Lady looked over to the new arrival Talim. "Ah yes child I shall try and help best I can. Groose her may be able to help as well. What might be on your mind?" She asked.​

Serge's question hadn't been a bad one, so Talim repeated it. "I guess you could tell us where we are? And how did we get here?" Talim figured the old woman wouldn't know that, but it was worth a shot.​

That Yuno girl really irked Levi's nerves. Why? There could be tons of reasons. Anyway, time to get down to business so he wouldn't have to look at the ugly face the moon was sporting. So he threw Hanji over his shoulder and used his 3DMG to get onto a nearby roof and headed East, making sure not use up too much gas in his gas canisters. He decided to visit the Mayor.

"Weeee!! :D" Hanji exclaimed as she pretty much got a free ride from Levi.​

"You could say that....While I have no idea of what these creatures are I promise you that I will do what I can to drive them out." Raven spoke promising this to the pregnant woman and child.​

"Well this is Faron Woods." The old lady replied to Talim then paused. "How you got here I'm guessing by the same way it seems my realm has been connected to those similar. But I am not certain." The old wise woman as it may begin to seem answered. "Which I think the place you came from would be the Lost Woods. But the actual way you came here I am not sure. Maybe it has something to do with the goddesses hero's vanish." She suggested.

Groose listened to the old woman. "Grannie you think there part of why Link has disappeared?" He repeated and the woman nodded.​

Astarte didn't really know what to do or where to go. She wasn't used to autonomous decisions. It didn't help that the group split up after talking with the people and the fish had already run off somewhere. Sword guy or albino boy?

The boy's white hair reminded her of someone, so she decided to follow him to the waterwheel.

Upon encountering the people, they seemed to be worried about this "twilight." Monsters and demons or something. Nothing she wasn't used to seeing.

She just stared at the parents.​

uIM4vstm.jpg

When Mido started to bark, Luma jumped behind Rosalina's dress. Rosalina closed her eyes for a second...Saria sure did describe this man right, Rosalina walked over cautiously towards him, with Luma holding on her dress for dear life. "I don't me to offend or disrupt you. You seem like a very...busy man. I just wanted to know about these Evil Lords, they seem to cause you terrible trouble. I would love to find out more about them...if you would please tell me." She took a seat across from him, floating in Mid-Air now. Maybe these Evil Lords had their hero captive...maybe that's why he or she hasn't gotten back to them yet...if that was the case, Rosalina would use all of her power to get them back...these children seemed like a great bunch...their leader on the otherhand...​

Link? Why did that name sound familiar, Talim thought to herself... Brushing it aside she'd continue her questioning. "Faron Woods, huh? So what is the land called?"

Ri looked at Mido, wondering why he was so negative. Or, was it that he was hiding something? It was a very different tone, nevertheless, from how Saria had greeted them.

"We do not know why we are here," she said to Mido, "but we are. We might be able to assist with those problems you speak of, since we are here. But if you do not want our help, then so be it."​

"Laddie, ye might wanna be nice to the lassies."

The Scotsman rumbled as he stepped forward.

"If ye don't.... Then he'll step in." He jerked a thumb back at wherever Tao was standing as he spoke somberly.

"Lookit him. Dressed fer Swan Lake with no stage in sight. Now do yer really want someone tha' obviously deranged fer our spokesman? Or are ye gonna play nice?"

"Haha! Atlast! The chance to go kill somebody!"
After what felt like hours of listening to the arbitrary mask salesman, I, Tao, am finally granted freedom once more.
"If he hadn't mentioned job I would have killed him where he stood!" I cry for the whole village to hear.

But first I require resourses. I waltz into the*treasure chest store* "bring you finest produce out to meet mercenary Tao, unless, of course, you don't value your head..."

Mido's eyes went wide as he saw the tall and elegant princess would sit down across from him. "Uh...I um..." Rosalina's regal look seemed to have calmed Mido down. "I don't know, I don't know what they look like, only that they cause trouble for me and my Kokiri!"

To Ri, he shook his head. "We don't need your help! The Kokiri live in peace inside the woods with out anyone bothering us!"

Some more questions were answered by that. Wait. "Are you saying that...worlds are being merged?" Talim asked the woman. This certainly seemed like it was bigger than she originally expected. "So who is the cause of all of this? There has to be someone behind this, right?"

The woman thought and nodded. "Yes I do believe it is. Why earlier I heard from Groose here. That he saw someone that didn't look like Link but maybe he was being he was in the same clothes and tried to go after him. Taking him to the woods and he met a few people who lived in a village. But soon found his way back before well you arrived." She paused. "But he never could find out if it's the missing one chosen by the goddesses. Now who is behind this I fear it is a great evil. I'm not sure it is an evil I have seen before but perhaps it is by the same man. Groose heard rumor of one named Ganon in the past. But we know of one named Ghirahim and his old master Dimess. Though the times have changed and so does the source of evil usually." She answered Talim and Serge.​

00001.jpg

Ri could not help but notice Mido regarding her and Rosalina quite differently. She decided to keep quiet, not answering Mido's statement, and stepped back and allowed Rosalina to be the group's liason to this self proclaimed leader.​

Madotsuki

SuMwKWO.png

Madotsuki stood there at the temple for a while... She inspected the exterior for a moment, noting how well kept it was; not abnormal for her to see, if this was still a dream that is... Was it? She couldn't say for certain... Eventually, she decided to head inside, silently listening to what the woman had to say to another person, a young man... Who happened to have come here with her. She frowned a little afterwards, pointing before her before making a few helpless gestures that seemed to imply she was confused... If one thought carefully about what she was trying to say, it would become clear that she was a bit confused about how she had initially ended up in that forest that lead them here...​

"Yes, I suppose I shall accompany you," Kanzaki nodded to Ventus, beginning to walk with him and continuing to talk, "I've thought of visiting her many times, though my work leaves me with little time to rest. And on top of that... I fear that she might still be scared of me. I can only ever be with her when that boy is around, and even then... Well, it is nice of you to think of my situation, but I can handle it."

"And my apologies. Maybe you should get a haircut if it bothers you," Kanzaki said somewhat jokingly, a small smile coming back to her features.​

Back