The woman looked to yet another new arrival Madotsuki. "Ah yes I bet like them you wonder how you came here. Well that I am not entirely sure. Some come from the sky, others from another place that seems connected to the world I know. But I think I can say one thing for sure you were probable called here because of the vanishing of hero's all who seem connected. And because they vanished the goddess chose some to replace them to help perhaps save them. And well maybe even to stop he evil I can sense." She said.​

th_toaru7.png

Ignoring the kids playing and paying little mind to Astarte, letting her tag along for the time being, Accelerator would sigh, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand as he would approach the parents.

"Yeah, you've been having troubles with some freaks or something? Just point 'em to me and I'll take care of them. Let's make this short and sweet. I'm only here so I can get answers," He said, keeping one hand pocketed as he spoke and another gripped firmly on his crutch that helped him walk.​

Kazuma found this place to be fascinating, but once he saw the kids, he remembered the children of Sunshine Orphanage on Okinawa. Especially Haruka. He had a soft spot in his soul for children, especially those without parents as he was such a child long ago.

So, he decided to speak with the kids.

ba6b2526b0cf75f85e0588e20297837d.jpg

"Hello," he said to them, "how are you?" He didn't hesitate to speak, though he wasn't sure exactly what to say beyond the greeting.​

"Huh, okay then. Still, if she means a lot to you, I think you should go and see her," Ven replied. "I mean, when I was worried about one of my friends and wanted to see him, I ran away from home to find him. Uh, but I guess that's not the best example I could give," he added with a laugh. "Anyhow, I hope there is some way you can see her again someday. She sounds nice, and looked really happy in that picture."

Ven continued to walk to see the blacksmith with Kanzaki, talking as he did. "Cut my hair? Not a chance! I'd rather eat a frog," he replied, making a face. "Say, I have a question for you. Why do you have one pant leg rolled up like that? Doesn't that feel funny?" he questioned, not realizing that again he may have been prying or his question could have come off as rude. He asked simply out of innocent curiosity.​

Soon what must be where the blacksmith lives or works seems to come into view.

200px-ABLW-HP-04a.png

You also see a woman outside. Wonder what she's up to.

Speak to the woman
Go inside​

Having just entered the bar, Ellie immediately walked over to one of the tables and sat on a chair. She leaned back and put her feet on the table, sighing as she took off her backpack and placed it on the table as well. Then, she raised one of her hands and snapped her fingers, looking over at the bartender. "Hey! Can I get a beer or something?" she called out to him, taking her cigarette out of her mouth for a second.​

MILKBar_thumb.jpg

The bartender tilted his head a bit confused. "We have milk and water..." He replied. Not having any idea what a beer was. "Oh and some potions I guess being they came from a witch." He stated.​

Ellie furrowed her eyebrows and let out a loud sigh. "Milk and w-... Really? Ugh..." She turned her head away for a second and mumbled under her breath. "What kind of a fucking bar..."

After that, she looked into her bag and pulled out a can of beer herself, opening it up. "Never mind, I'm good." She dropped her cigarette on the ground and crushed it with her shoe, took a sip of her beer and pulled out another cigarette, sticking it in her mouth and lighting it, looking around. "Keep that shitty milk for those weirdos outside..." she mumbled again.​

The man shook his head. "It's for sure the rumor's are true." He stated and sighed. "Sorry to disappoint but trust me your missing out mama. Milk is pretty big around here. One of the best drink's you can find." He said and gave another class to a man at the counter.​

"Hmm? My clothing? Ah, yes, it must seem strange to most people," Kanzaki responded to Ven, glancing at her own body briefly. It certainly wasn't a modest outfit, but it's not like she dressed like this exactly because she wanted to or anything, "I've actually... cut off the left pant leg, as the style of magic I use works better when my clothing is asymmetrical. I've no need to cut off the right sleeve of my shirt since it's already short as it is, but if I were to wear, say, a jacket with long sleeves, I'd have to do so," She explained rather comfortably, while deciding to let Ventus make the choice to either speak to the other woman or go inside.​

"Maybe before we do a whole search... a good drink should do us good... even if it isn't your preferred cup of tea..." Lambdadelta said as the pair of Witches headed for the East section of Clock Town, specifically the Milk Bar.

"That's because it serves milk. Not tea," Bernkastel shook her head at Lambdadelta's attempt to be joking towards her.​

"Heh, sounds good for the great Lambdadelta then! One glass for the each of us!!" Lambdadelta exclaimed once thinking it over. Even if they didn't need to drink, it was fun to experiment with different refreshments. It at least killed a bit of their collective boredom.

Bernkastel groaned a bit at the other Witch's antics, sitting over at another table while Lambdadelta...well, did her own thing. Oh look, another person had similar train of thought as her.

"How wonderful that my lover decides to go and drink a substance only for those that are lower than a simple Witch... In a way, my Lambda is a... weirdo, as you put it..." Bernkastel turned her blank gaze towards Ellie. This was small talk...right?​

~BALTPRO~

images

Balto merely tilted his head as a reaction to the Cat-overlord-slave thingy. He really would like to bite the annoying furball on the butt, but that's irrational, and if it's one thing Balto doesn't do, its become irrational and the bad guy.
Instead, he stayed to the left of the cat overlord's side, wondering how the heck he got his supernatural cat powers. He would have a chat along the way, but alas, Balto's the quiet type.

Balto ran to see what was behind those great doors, and perhaps get to meet this 'Serge' guy the Cat Overlord talked about earlier.

~ROCKET RACCOON~

Rocked would shrug his shoulders at the man after he gave in to his insulting, "Glad to see we're on the same page, heh heh!"

'Haven't changed a bit, have you? How's Groot?'
Rocket would scratch his head in confusion, He did remember briefly how Groot was doing, and just the gang in general being alright, but no specific details. "I dunno, weren't you with us? I mean, I cannot remember what got us here and not them, frankly, and scares me just a bit to know what the hell they're doing without us, but last thing i can remember, he was perfectly fine...can you remember anything?"

Probably the prodding question that was bothering all of us wierdos.

He followed Starlord along with the rest of the group into this village, Kokori village? or KAKAKKUBUNDOO villiage? Really didn't matter the name, although it was one of THOSE towns, pretty much every town in horror movies,

"Oh look, it's so pretty and cute and lonely...OH LETS JUST BURN IT DOWN!!!"

Alright two on the house being I'm pretty sure your both new." The bartender stated knowing how he usually only would reduce the price for the first one but these people it was obvious were no from around here. This being noticed he knew they must not have any rupees.

a-link-between-worlds-bottles-milk.png

Groose noticed a small figure come near and soon it revealed a creature he had never seen before. His mouth dropped.

tumblr_lvqzzjPpJi1qawn12.png

After a moment he seemed to put on a thinking face.

"Granny hmm who might this one be?" He asked. "Could it be a hero? Or a new creature that lives within these woods?" He asked not sure what to think. For he only has ever seen birds mostly and squirls.​

Ellie raised her eyebrows, looking at the pair that just entered. They were strangely dressed in Ellie's eyes, but it wasn't the first time she'd seen their style before. In fact, one of the two seemed very famiiar. She kept her eyes on the blonde woman in pink clothing.

"Your Lambda...?" she asked the woman in blue, furrowing her eyebrows in thought. After a few seconds, she shrugged, exhaling some smoke and taking another sip from her can of beer, then leaning her head back. "Y'know I used to work with someone called Lambdadelta... Called herself a witch of some kind... Kind of insane. Looked just like your milk drinking partner over there" she said, keeping her eyes closed and her feet on the table.​

Aeric, about fed up with being ignored, drew his sword and gave the old man a light shave with a swing before quickly sheathing it again, even when everyone else left. "Alright, you daft ninny, this is the last time I ask nicely. Where are we, why should we care what we're doing here and how the Hell do we bloody leave?"

Was Aeric a hero destined to save the world? Yes. Was he always the goody-two-shoes too afraid of a spanking to lash out every now and then to get his way? No.​

The old man steeped a bit back but lost a bit of his beard. "Where well kakariko village. The rest I do not have any ideas I'm afraid. And I was more and still am very concerned about the my friend." He stated.​

"Heheheh... Milk! You can't escape me now~" Lambdadelta snickered before drinking a bit of her own glass of milk.

A peculiar level of interest sparked in Bernkastel's eyes. So someone happened to know Lambdadelta... and Bernkastel had no forewarning of it. Then it made sense to her when she recalled the other Witch telling her of how a piece version of herself was used in what was presumably the first Murder Game.

Strange... maybe this place wasn't so boring as it seemed after all.

"If we both know the same Lambda... I can only assume that she hasn't told me much and kept certain things away from my knowledge," Bernkastel didn't seem to change facial expressions as she spoke, even ignoring Lambda's antics on trying to get her to try the milk.

"... Mind if I asked on who you are?"

Back