Born: 1802
Sired: 1870
Appears: 68

Place of Birth: Greece, Athens

Clan: Tzimisce

Sect: Anarchs

Species: Vampire

Haven: He rests in an abandoned castle at the domain of
Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. The locals believe it is haunted and they avoid getting too close to it.
18jtp8mfx1dldjpg.jpg

article-0-1EEE989700000578-571_964x619.jpg

Derangements: Emotional with whoever he loves, Obsessed with his monocle (It was the priest’s monocle and he doesn’t want anyone to even touch it).

Appearance: Leonidas is of average height (5.6 feet), slim. He has a grey mustache and gray hair. He is looking old almost 70 years old. His vision is not very good because of his age so he is wearing a monocle. He is holding a walking stick as his legs are damaged because of his age. He is dressed as a wealthy man with expensive suits.

Disciplines:

Animalism: Feral Whispers, The Beckoning, Quell the Beast

Auspex: Heightened Senses

Vicissitude: Malleable Vissage, Fleshcraft, Bonecraft, Horrid Form

History: Leonidas was born in Athens of Greece in 1802.He grew up being a slave of the Ottoman Empire. His father was killed in one of the several failed attempts of the Greeks to rebel. He was living with his mother in the suburbs of Athens. As an only child he was raised with love and affection by his mother. She did whatever she could to keep him alive. The sultan of the domain was raping her and in return he gave her money to feed young Leonidas and offered her protection. One day at the age of 16, Leonidas returned from the woods, where he was cutting woods for the winter, and opened the door of the bedroom. He saw his mother suffocating under the fat belly of the sultan who was raping her again. Without a second thought he grabbed a knife from the kitchen and he stabbed the sultan to death. His mother started screaming and crying knowing that the consequences would be torture and death for her beloved boy. Leonidas was trying to calm her down but she was out of control. The next day Leonidas found a note next to his pillow.

“My lovely child.

I am happy that you tried to save me. I raised you with love and I know that you will manage to find your way through this tough world. You are a man now after all, you can take care of yourself. Leave travel to the north meet the civilized cities, renaissance and arts that Turks deprived from us. Your father would be proud of you!

I love you,

Mom”

Tears started to shed from Leonidas eyes, but he knew he had no other options. He had to escape Ottomans territory. He understood that his mother confessed that she killed the sultan to save his life.

He packed his things and started the long journey.

After one whole year of running and hiding from the Turks he managed to reach the borders of the Ottoman Empire. He couldn’t believe he did it. It was like a miracle. Maybe it was meant to be he thought. He chose France as his next stop. Paris, the city of light .He had heard a lot about their revolution in 1789, about French arts and science. He was confident that it was the best choice.

Unfortunately the first impression of the city was not good. He had nowhere to go he was sleeping on the streets and begging for food. He was weak and very slim now. One rainy night he closed his eyes waiting for his death. Suddenly a blurry figure showed up. It was an old priest. He picked him up and carried him to his carriage. There he passed out. The next day, he woke up in a catholic church. The priest saved his life. God must have sent him. The first 3 years the priest was very good to him. He fed him, he educated him and he introduced him to Christianity. However as the days passed the priest became touchy. The boy was afraid but he loved the priest. One night the priest got into Leonidas room and started kissing him and taking off his clothes. Leonidas was a virgin, he was afraid and he was pretty sure that he liked girls, he still remembers the smile of that little girl who was living next to his house in Greece. However he loved the priest he couldn’t resist. The next 10 years passed like this. The priest offered Leonidas protection, education and wealth and Leonidas offered him his body.
At Leonidas 30’s birthday the priest passed away. Leonidas was all alone again. But the priest loved Leonidas and he left his belongings to him. Leonidas was really sad and he did not want to live in France anymore. Everything reminded him of the priest. He had to leave again. He sold everything earning a huge amount of resources and he traveled to London. With the education he got and all the resources he had he managed to become a doctor. He was seen as a famous good doctor but the truth was different. He was obsessed with the death of the priest and he was trying to find the elixir of life. Why death should take everyone we love? He made a lot of experiments on animals. At first, rats and frogs and then even mammals. When he thought he was close to discover the elixir he even tried some experiments on 3 unlucky humans (all Turks) who died painfully. But he did not care. He had a purpose and wealth to cover up his crimes.

He was now 68 years old. Everything he had done was a failure. He wasted all these years all these money to find this medicine but it was a failure. He was a failure. One freezing night he sent away everyone from his lab and stayed alone. He drunk a whole bottle of a scotch and he was dizzy, crying loud. Suddenly someone broke into his lab.

He heard a voice “I heard you seek immortality.” Leonidas was shocked. “Take whatever you want. I lost everything.” He said. “I don’t need your money stupid mortal. I need a dedicated and passionate follower.” The voice replied.

Before saying anything Leonidas felt fangs on his neck. The intruder was sucking his blood. He passed out after some seconds.

Leonidas became a Vampire now. His sire was an old looking female Tzimisce who hated Camarila but he was betrayed by Sabats and became an anarch. She made Leonidas love her in the end. He is leaving until now with her in an abandoned castle in Chelsea. His dream is fullfilled. He can be in love with her forever. Death won’t stop them. But she doesn’t love him. She uses him for her dark actions. She torture humans and Leonidas participate doing everything she asks him for. He uses his major as a doctor as a bait to patients and he then tortures them with his sire. He hates Camarila and mortals because she does and he loves her so he can do everything she asks for. He will follow her everywhere and he will do whatever she asks for.

Notes: He always carries a dagger in his suit, He has nightmares quite often and he likes studying about researches in medicine.He hates Turks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back