Open Let me be your new muse~

A Play On Words

"We're all trying to forget someone"
Hey there! Figured I'd post some starters and pairings I'm interested in. If one sounds interesting or exciting to you, PM me! I'm always down for a new rp and I'm always looking for new partners!
A bit about me before we get started!
Hello there! Call me A or whatever name that begins with an A~ (preferably not asshole) I'm always down for a good RP and I can handle quite a few at a time. I'm quite active and I'm usually on everyday. I enjoy long writing sessions, in which we can exchange multiple posts per day. So I would prefer that you were relatively active. I'm primarily looking for long-term roleplays, but I can be flexible and adjust where needed. Here are a few of my rules/info I try to keep on the table as we RP

PLOTS/PAIRINGS I AM CRAVING:
View attachment 9773

********* Undercover Soldier x Captain *********
********* Historical based RPs *********
Yankee soldier x Woman in disguise (Plot details under starters)

Governor's daughter x Pirate
Pirate anything lol
WW2 Starter
Mafia boss x Civilian
Forced Marriage (Medieval or Modern)
Apocalypse/Post-Apocalyptic World/Darker Sci-Fi

View attachment 9776
What I won't roleplay under any circumstances:
-Furries
-Littles
-Incest and family shit
-Characters from kids TV shows, exp. Paw Patrol (Yes, it's happened)
-Lolis/Lolita, I don't fuck with that
-Anything that's romantically associated with characters under the age of 16. Your character must be over 18, as mine will be too. This is nonnegotiable. it’s also completely fucking bat shit guano insane.

Line information
-I'm pretty casual when it comes to lines, I try to match whatever my partner produces, so we're fine when it comes to that. I can write a good amount, and if you need a writing sample, DM me. I prefer to keep it around 2-3 paragraphs unless it's dialogue. If it's dialogue, it can be difficult to write a decent amount of lines so I don't require much there.

Romance Info
-I'll do any relationship pairing, I myself am Pansexual, and feel comfortable doing FxF MxF and occasionally MxM. I'm pretty comfortable playing either gender, but I prefer to RP as females, as I am one.
-I really only like to RP as a sub. My subs are normally quite fiery and will give you a run for your money. Though I can play quieter characters, but they will still have a bit of spark to them. I don't like playing weak women and sexist stereotypes so don't ask me to.

COMMUNICATION
-Communication is key to having a good roleplay. I will always try and keep you informed and ask you questions, but I'd prefer if you'd do that with me as well. Like, "Hey if my character stabs yours, will you be mad?" And from there I can respond accordingly. It's a little stupid, but it really helps both parties.

View attachment 9834
Craving: 1-5 * basis
My preferred role in pairing will be bolded, if neither is bolded, I'm fine with either.

Professor/teacher x Student ****
Assassin x Apprentice
Assassin x Assassin
Princess x Assassin
Soldier x Researcher
Researcher x Rebel
Ship captain x medic
Princess
x Knight/Rogue
Mafia Boss x Civilian *****
Assassin x Target
Prince/Princess
x Spy of another country *****
Good girl x Bad boy/girl
Princess x Prisoner
Researcher x Test Subject **
Royalty x non-royalty ****
Bad-girl x Preacher/Preacher's son
Hero x Villain
Native x Settler
Known mythical deity x human
Soldier x Native
Gang leader x Rival gang leader *****
Tough guy x shy girl
employee/intern x boss *****
Undercover solider x Captain *****
Forced marriage (medieval or Modern) *****
View attachment 9778
Wanted Fandom RPs are bolded~
Avatar (The blue people- yes i love both)

Harry Potter
Star Wars
Percy Jackson
Divergent
Maze Runner
Hunger Games
Lord of the Rings/Hobbit/All of beloved Middle Earth
Marvel
The 100
(More will probably be added)
View attachment 9833
1) The Cursed King and his Bride
A mysterious stranger rescued a princess from drowning as a child. Her father, the King, offers the young man anything in his kingdom as a reward and the man shocks them all by choosing the very Princess herself. The King, unwilling or unable to go back on his word, agrees to the arranged marriage. Years and years later, the Princess grows up and the mysterious stranger returns on her eighteenth birthday for her. Much to everyone's surprise and horror, the young man has not aged a day since last they saw him, and when he takes the Princess home with him as his bride she realizes there is a lot more to him than meets the eye.

2) The Yankee Soldier and the Woman-in-Disguise: American Civil War *****
He was used to training soldiers by now, he was good at it. He could lead men wherever he pleased, and he knew it. But there was something different about his latest recruit: a pretty-faced boy with no upper-body strength or training with a rifle. Suspicious, the soldier gets closer to the boy, only to develop strange feelings of attraction toward 'him'. Confused and bewildered, the soldier decides to keep the boy in his unit and watches him like a hawk. The boy is a woman in disguise, trying to lie low, and cannot help but feel attracted -and cautious- of her superior officer.

3) The Governor's daughter and the Pirates: 1700s *****
Heading across the Atlantic to join her father, the Governor, in the Caribbean (or wherever I don't care), the young woman's ship is attacked by pirates and plundered for all its worthy goods - including her. The Pirate Captain takes her on board as a valuable bargaining piece he can use the next time he encounters the British Navy. As she stays on board, she becomes more and more ingratiated with the crew - especially the Pirate Captain, to the point where she no longer knows if she even wants to return home.

4) The Captain and the Rebel
In a world ruled by a tyrannical Empire, the Captain is one of a handful of people living on the fringes of society doing less than legal things to survive. The Captain is a pirate, robbing Empire outposts and freighters and selling the goods to the highest bidders on the black market. The Rebel is wanted for actions against the Empire and in desperate need to disappear. One day, the Rebel stows away on the Captain's ship and the Captain discovers them. For whatever reason, the Captain decides to spare the Rebel's life and keep them aboard (as kicking the rebel of the ship is as good as handing them back to the Empire). The Rebel then tries to convince the Captain to join the movement against the Empire in the coming revolution, a revolution they helped start.

5) Were-what?
In werewolf society packs dominate the land from right beneath the noses of humans, fighting over and guarding territorial lines. Character A and Character B are wolves from enemy packs and are told they need to become mates in order to settle a dispute.
Despite how their families are appeased by this arrangement, Character A and Character B continue their rivalry, treating each other as enemies all the way to the bedroom.

6) Opposites Attract
Character A is an angel and Character B is a demon.
However, Character A is mischievous, manipulative, and happily causes harm instead of doing good whereas Character B is kind-hearted, well-meaning, and merciful.
Character A approaches Character B one day, thinking the demon to be a like-minded individual, however Character A is forced to reconsider their own wrong-doings when they begin to develop a soft spot for Character B.

7) Mistakes were made
Muse A has been kidnapped by Muse B, but they eventually realize that they have kidnapped the wrong person.

View attachment 9777
Delilah lived a normal life...Well, that was until the war. World War 2 took the world by storm. Children were taught what to do if the alarm went off. They knew where to hide and where to go. Millions died, millions were sent off to war, and millions waited for their loved ones to return.

The night was an average one at least...As average as war gets. Delilah awoke and prepared herself for her plan. She was going to become a soldier. She wanted to help her country. And if sneaking into the army was the only way to do it, so be it. She pulled a pair of scissors from her desk drawer and looked back at her reflection in the mirror. She held up her hair and began to cut. Her long brown hair dotted the floor as she continued to cut large amounts of it off until she had a messy, but passable man’s cut. Delilah then began to make a wrap around her chest, it would only be noticeable if someone looked hard enough. She took a heavy breath before pulling on the clothes she took from her brother. She looked at her reflection once more before walking towards the window. She took one glance back at her room and pushed open the window before sliding out. Delilah ran through the dark streets, gripping her brother’s acceptance letter. All she had to do was turn this in. Then she could do what she wanted.

Despite her honorable intentions, it did not go according to plan. She had spent a week deployed, before getting caught by a soldier of the soviet union. He was going to kill her, but she revealed herself as a woman, and instead became a prisoner of war. Delilah was kept in a small cage as if she was an animal. But she didn’t give up there, she continued to fight in any way she could, but it led nowhere.

The night was similar to the one in which she ran away, it was dark and a bit quiet. Bombs and guns could be heard in the distance, Delilah had gotten used to the sound by now. It had been a few weeks since she had been captured, her hair had grown out a bit, it now reached her shoulders, making her look more like the woman she was. The Russian soldiers paid little attention to her, except for when they were looking for a way to spend their free time. They always left one person to guard her when they went out to fight, except this time, to her knowledge at least. She immediately began to attempt to free herself.

View attachment 9774
The coppery taste of blood filled her mouth as she was hit to the ground. Viviana was quick to respond and swiped a leg underneath her opponent, sending them to the dirt floor beneath them. Viviana leapt on top of her opponent and sent her fist into their throat, causing them to gag. She felt their hands wrap around her arms as she was thrown off. So in other words, today was a typical day. Viviana had been tasked with fighting someone twice her size, per usual, and was required to kill them. Today she had been paired with a dark-elf who was massive. It appeared that he was extremely well-built and it was actual somewhat of a challenge for her. Viviana crashed to the ground, pain shooting through her left side as she gasped for breath. The elf was charging at her once more. She waited until he was above her before she shot up. She sent her head into his chin and her knee into his crotch. He yelped and doubled over in pain. Viviana sighed and knew this was the part that she hated. Pain pulled at her heart as she kicked the elf in the rib-cage, hearing the loud crack as a few of them shattered. He let out a blood curtailing scream and covered his head, waiting. Viviana stared at the man, knowing that this was no different. All she had to do was kick him in the head and wrap her arm around his neck until she could break it. But today… She walked away from the fight. Viviana stared down at her hands and let the man sit. She walked towards the door and stood in front of it, waiting for her to be let free and to be sent back to her cell.

View attachment 9775
Adelpha pulled herself up onto her horse, Naera. She twirled the reins around her hands and stared up at the sun cascading behind the dark mountains, leaving darkness in its path. The plains were empty except for a few loose cattle, grazing the barren fields. Adelpha sighed and pulled Naera to the side, beginning their trek back home to their family farm. Now that she was 19, they were bound to kick her out eventually. She wished not to leave her little siblings in the same house as her father. But what more could she do to prevent it? Her father had been the town drunk for about as long as she could remember. And now that her mother was on death’s door, she didn’t imagine her siblings would even make it to the young age of 16.
Adelpha pushed away from the thought and continued on her way home. The air was almost silent except for the gentle clop of Naera’s hooves against the dirt, and the distant chirp of crickets in the wind. Cold air blew down her back, she shivered and tightened her grip on her horse's reins. The night was approaching swiftly, and she knew for certain she shouldn’t be out this late. She let out a steady breath and focused on the trail home.
Please don't respond on this and PM me instead ♥
Well enough talking- let's RP!​

Last edited:
Back