Let's Write Together

NotAllThatCreative

Professional Bookworm
Hello there. It's been a while since I've written one of these so this should be fun. Please post here or message me if you're interested! :D

My Rules:

• Please be patient with me. I can't always respond every day as I have a disabled mother to care for and I'm in college. I can give you posts once a day, once every other day, or once a week. It all depends on how busy I have gotten here at home.
  • Good grammar is a must for me. None of us are perfect and I understand that so mistakes are bound to happen.
  • I want a partner that can give me 2-3 paragraphs per post. More would be wonderful but 2 is the minimum for me.
  • Love triangles are a no go for me.
  • Communicate! I don't bite and I totally understand life gets in the way of certain things. If you have ideas, feel free to tell me about them. The worst I can tell you is no.
  • Absolutely NO M X M rps. I'm strictly FxM. I prefer to play the female role.
Favorite Genres:

• Fantasy/Supernatural. This is my most favorite.
  • Romance
  • Adventure
  • Action
  • Drama
  • Mystery
  • Suspense
  • History
Pairings:

• Student x Teacher
  • Bad boy x Good girl
  • Best friends
  • Opposites attract
  • Arranged marriage
  • Mafia boss x normal girl
  • Vampire king x Human princess
  • Werewolf x Demigoddess
I'll be adding more later! :D

Last edited:
Good evening! I want to roleplay with you! I like what you posted and I can roll with it. My main genres are Fantasy, Action and Adventure so it is similar to yours.

How are you with playing multiple characters? Do you have aversion to playing any dudes? Or only in romance?

Back