Full LF D&D Game

EldridSmith

The answer is Fireball
Hello! I've been looking for DnD games for a while (to play a light cleric who scoffs at the healbot or another concept idea, always fun to throw off class stereotypes) and happened upon the site and thought I'd ask around to see if anyone is interested in playing or running a DnD game. As for the reason I'm not running a game myself, I've tried in the past and found I'm really not good at running it, but I always love coming up with lore and such which made for a funny paradox. Anyways I've got a lot of experience with the game and have played every official class at least twice.

Well thanks for visiting my interest check!

Last edited:
I would be interested in jumping in on a D&D game myself. Don't have the time to DM one though at the moment, but if you find a DM that's interested in hosting a game here, I'll toss my interest into the player pool.

Echoing Tiko, I can't dm it, but I'd be willing to play. I don't have the 5e books though, so I would probably need help building.

Echoing Tiko, I can't dm it, but I'd be willing to play. I don't have the 5e books though, so I would probably need help building.
I'd be more than glad to help you make a character if we can get a game started!

Same as those above, I'd absolutely be interested in playing! My current group is taking a break from 5e which is all well and good but I still kinda miss not having a game going.

I'm pretty open to whatever. When it comes to D&D I'm pretty adaptable. Have run with in-depth story-driven campaigns to straight-up min/maxing hack n' slash campaigns and everything in between. As long as the group is friendly and everyone is on the same page with what type of campaign they want to do, I'm okay with most anything.

D&D decidedly first drew me in with the promise of story-driven inquisitiveness and being able to craft solutions to problems, but I can appreciate a good fight as much as the next person. I do always enjoy some party banter, but that's likely a side effect of wanting to have fun with friends.

I too like story driven games full of creativity and especially in character chatter. Though a good fight is always fun too.
Though personally I am a bit tired of starting at level one, I would like to start around level 3-5 for once.
As for finding a GM, I'm asking around lots of different places so hopefully I can get one relatively soon.

Starting at 3-5 sounds great honestly, I always find the drag from 1-3 a bit slow since a lot of classes don't tend to have access to the abilities that define them until then so I am super on board for that. Sending good luck your way on that front!

The GM asked me to tell you (thanks to Tiko) we have a private channel on the storytellers circle discord to discuss which campaign setting we would like (he listed storm kings thunder, curse of Strahd, Rise of Tuamat, Lost mines of Phandelvor, grim hollow, but said he has more in addition to his own homebrew setting. In addition to possibly using it as an OOC.

I'm okay with any, since I haven't done any. But Rise of Tiamat catches my eye, mostly because dragons. Dragons for the win. And I like playing fallowers of Bahamut :p

Oop, sorry I'm not the most familiar with how Discord works or I'd have gotten in there. I linked my account but I'm not sure where to go from there?

Storm King's Thunder sounds great! I've mostly only played in homebrew settings so I think doing a module for a change would be lots of fun!

Just a quick reach out that the group has a DM and 4 players so far, and room for 1 more player if anyone would like to jump on board with us. @Muddbutt will be running the 5e campaign: Storm King's Thunder

Back