Legend of the Blade Locations

Draco Shadowdragon

Unknown Entity
If you have any suggestions about locations in these towns let me know and I'll see what I can do. At the moment these are all of the locations in the game:

Alkaa: Alkaa is the town you start in. It is also the the town you respawn in until you run out of memories. In this town there are four main areas which are the Town Square, The Catacombs, Residential District, and The Cathedral.

Vrusland: Vrusland is north of Alkaa and is known for its commerce. This town includes areas such as the Market Square, The Catacombs, and the Residential District.

Flares: Flares is south of Alkaa and is known for its forges. The areas in this town include Market Square, The Catacombs, the Residential District, and the Forges.

Zia: Zia is northwest of Alkaa and is known for its wildlife. Areas include the Town Square, The Gardens, The Catacombs, and the Residential District.

Tharitas: Tharitas is southwest of Alkaa and is known for its arena. Areas here include the Arena, the Town Square, The Catacombs, and the Residential District.

Last edited:
Back