Long way to Go!

MsRhode

I am the Master of my Fate
Seeing your arts makes me want to show mine to, although I am shy about this but I think that its good to get some critique in order to get better.

Tell me what you think?

This is great! I know you'd probably like a critique, but I just can't think of any. Mainly because my art is shiet, but yeah! Keep up the great work!

This is great! I know you'd probably like a critique, but I just can't think of any. Mainly because my art is shiet, but yeah! Keep up the great work!
Oh my, thank you so much that made me smile and gave me a boost of confidence because of that I present this one I just finished.View attachment 96
Female characters has always been my greatest forte.

Omg I love your style, again, I know you want a critique but I can't see anything wrong. I am jealous of your skill. And seeing these makes me know I really have to get my butt in gear and get back to drawing. :D

Can't wait for you to show us more!!

Thank you so much Cream, you make me squeal and because of that I dedicate this one for you. View attachment 99
Male anatomy is never been my forte but I tried my best.

Thanks a bunch!

You say it might not be your forte but I still like it! *really needs to draw some anatomy still*

All this posting of art makes me feel bad that I'm not drawing or improving myself lately! Lol. But another gorgeous picture from yourself. Love it :) and no flames here. Only love :)

How long has it been? Anyways, the reason I have not been active is because I am doing a character design with my fiendish friend. Hence I'll share Si-ohn... Seriously my friend has a bad taste with names...

Here it is!

View attachment 166

Back