Looking for 1x1 Partners

Dear Storyteller's Circle,

Hi! It's me! AeroStrike!

Back at it again with something much smaller scale and easier to manage than the overwhelming group role plays I have become so accustomed to stumble across these last few days, and I am aiming to start up some quiet 1x1 role plays, or something of a similar size, if anyone shows interest in a group role play (A smol one)

Anywho, I've been role playing for two short months, watching the end of a certain role play site, and finding new flourishing ones to take the place. I've been writing for a bit longer, but hopefully this thread gives you all a sense of how I write. Like it? Good!

What will I do in terms of role plays?

I won't really discriminate between different role play plots, as long as they seem solid and compelling. I'm adaptable, and work as good as I do with most other role plays, although I won't say how adept I am at role play, since I haven't really applied myself enough to get a proper sense of what I can do.

Genres

Like I said, I'm down for most things role play, but I do have a few preferences for genres. I typically write fiction, leaning a bit to fantasy and sci-fi. High fantasy or mythology keeps me interested. Apocalypse and other worldly things do the same. I love action in my role plays, and even more tragedy, despite how macabre that seems.

Things I like

I like playing piano and drawing, although I find that implementing those hobbies into role play is a bit mundane for a story. I like suspenseful role plays, descriptive replies, and I really love precise grammar...

Like, really, really, love precise grammar. Like, a few steps down from grammar Nazi. (I won't get too mad if you correct my grammar, but I won't call you out on it if you at least put a bit of effort forth. ^^)

I like most things that create tension in character, be it different outlooks on life, competition, or just disliking each other. I try my best to avoid the label 'Mary Sue' for my characters, and oft-times overcompensate, my characters sometimes too flawed and end up seeming like caricatures of real personalities.

All in all, I'm just looking to role play with someone to tell a story, create a world, and become lost in them.

Dear Storyteller's Circle,

Hi! It's me! AeroStrike!

Back at it again with something much smaller scale and easier to manage than the overwhelming group role plays I have become so accustomed to stumble across these last few days, and I am aiming to start up some quiet 1x1 role plays, or something of a similar size, if anyone shows interest in a group role play (A smol one)

Anywho, I've been role playing for two short months, watching the end of a certain role play site, and finding new flourishing ones to take the place. I've been writing for a bit longer, but hopefully this thread gives you all a sense of how I write. Like it? Good!

What will I do in terms of role plays?

I won't really discriminate between different role play plots, as long as they seem solid and compelling. I'm adaptable, and work as good as I do with most other role plays, although I won't say how adept I am at role play, since I haven't really applied myself enough to get a proper sense of what I can do.

Genres

Like I said, I'm down for most things role play, but I do have a few preferences for genres. I typically write fiction, leaning a bit to fantasy and sci-fi. High fantasy or mythology keeps me interested. Apocalypse and other worldly things do the same. I love action in my role plays, and even more tragedy, despite how macabre that seems.

Things I like

I like playing piano and drawing, although I find that implementing those hobbies into role play is a bit mundane for a story. I like suspenseful role plays, descriptive replies, and I really love precise grammar...

Like, really, really, love precise grammar. Like, a few steps down from grammar Nazi. (I won't get too mad if you correct my grammar, but I won't call you out on it if you at least put a bit of effort forth. ^^)

I like most things that create tension in character, be it different outlooks on life, competition, or just disliking each other. I try my best to avoid the label 'Mary Sue' for my characters, and oft-times overcompensate, my characters sometimes too flawed and end up seeming like caricatures of real personalities.

All in all, I'm just looking to role play with someone to tell a story, create a world, and become lost in them.

I'm open for a rp, if you're still open for one!

Back