Looking for 1x1 roleplay partner (OPEN)

Dreamless Realm

Restless writer
Benefactor
Life on the Edge GM
Pronouns
They/them
Hey there. I am not new to 1x1 roleplay, since its something I have been doing for several years already, I am looking for a partner with an imaginative mind who can offer ideas, brainstorm a story with me or simply keep the fire going, since I have been in the position where the other person wouldn't offer anything and if its only one person putting in the effort, it doesn't work.

I enjoy modern time, futuristic or even ocassionally medieval or victorian roleplays, sci fi and horror are a big thing for me, so is supernatural.

I usually do adventures with some spices of romance, as long as it isn't the only and main thing and I like to use more than one character per story, whether it is NPC's or not.

I am not against roleplaying NSFW scenes such as smut and graphic gore but I won't make anybody roleplay them either, whatever you don't like, it can fade to black. The pairings might be M/M M/F F/F or genderless/genderless anything is generally good with me, same with the species of the characters, humans, hybrids, aliens, werewolves and the like, some monster you have invented... bring it on.

I tend to roleplay in "scenes" or "chapters" but can adapt to other kinds of writing. I also try to write paragraph long answers but for conversations usually one or two lines are fine. We don't absolutely always have to percieve everything about the enviroment and the like.

If you are interested, post here. We could roleplay here but my preferred ways are through discord, as I find it much more comfortable. Both are free apps you can download on your phone or laptop. Tumblr is also an option, as would be Email.

The only fandoms I would roleplay in, using OCs always are Transformers, Monster Hunter Stories and Homestuck.

UPDATE.
I'm looking for roleplay partners to develop ideas that I might use in the future for bigger roleplays. Of course if you help me and we develop the idea together you'll be a co-gm. However the first steps are to shape it and discover it as a 1x1 roleplay of sorts, perhaps 3 or four people. The idea would take place in a server I have on discord, reserved for my 1x1ns only. If you are interested keep in mind you must be dedicated to the idea, offer ideas, be original. Become invested in it, and we'll flow naturally. Here is what I have thought.

NEO EDEN
Futuristic survival horror in a city that used to be a utopia but has become a dystopia. Heavily inspired in the game P.A.M.E.L.A. but not quite the same. Several factions are stuck in a city that floats around the sea without seeming To ever go anywhere even though it keeps moving. It's controlled by an AI that became very self aware and shut itself away from interactions from the real world, simply focusing in keeping the city moving, the power on periodically, and the techno-sentinels working.

Initially there were 5.000 people living in the floating city, called Neo-Eden (NE). From those 5.000, 2500 are dead, 1500 are missing, and from the rest, 430 are part of the main human faction, Human Resistance, (HR). 270 have found a way to become one with the techno-sentinels and are now self sustaining and connected to the AI. They work as a corrupted police force that will arrest anyone who they find breaking the law, be it hacking or fighting. And if they resist, they will smash them to the ground and most likely beat them to death them while yelling "Please refrain from physical violence!". The remaining 300 have joined the enemy and become monsters. The monsters have yet to be fully developed, the idea of them. They fight the humans for the control of Neo Eden.

Last edited:
Hey! I may be a bit interested. I do have discord if you would like to chat there instead :)

Back