Looking for 1x1 RP Partners

romamaro

No one really looks at this thread too often but
I'm not looking for RPs atm!

Hey there everyone! I'm looking for some 1x1 RPs, as you might have guessed.
I will RP with pretty much anyone, so long as you put effort into your writing.

I like the genres Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Drama and Supernatural.

I have a couple (read: too many) ideas myself. Nothing about them is 100% set in stone, so if you like an idea, but something's bugging you, it can likely be changed!

Kerry Clayton is a sickly teenager with very rich parents. Because of her illness, she is often bedridden, and never leaves her house.
Character B is a teenager who sneaks into the Clayton household for whatever reason. Whether they meant to or not, they end up in Kerry's room.

Allagí Kakó is a demon who comes up to the surface world to kill humans and take their souls down to Hell in order to make Satan stronger, so that one day he might emerge from Hell and take Earth and Heaven for his own.
Character B is an angel whose job it is to make sure that humans are protected from demons like Allagí.
Through an odd situation, the two end up becoming good friends while not knowing what they are. Once the secrets come out, it's a battle for the two of whether they want to try and pull their friend to their side, or abandon them entirely.

Human!Allagí Kakó is a Biology teacher at Woodstone High, and the head of the Science Department. Her reign over her classes is infamous and brutal. She has never done anything that could get her in serious trouble, and has thus, stayed in her job.

This is just the concept for my character. Your character can be anything; a student, a teacher, a parent, anything. PM me your ideas!

Come one, come all, the circus is coming to town! It's 1870, and down on the beach, the pointed tops of the red and white tents stretch to the sky. Shadows dance across their walls, painting pictures of what's happening inside: a woman flies across the room; a lion leaps through a flaming ring; a man juggles knives.

But, down, down in the middle of it all, there's the real attraction.

The Freak Show.

Mary Miller has been in the freak show for years, her oddity being a melanism-like condition that has turned her hair, skin, and eyes pitch black. Paired with Elizabeth Williams, an albino woman, the two opposites are marketed as 'Lady Night and Lady Day'. Together they perform dramatic acrobatic dances that captivate their audiences. Character B is new to the circus, and are just performing for their first time recently.
When the circus moves to a new town, they find that the citizens are not pleased with the presence of the freaks. When this toxic attitude starts to seep into the 'normal' residents of the circus, will the freak show last, or will something horrible happen that wrecks the business for good?

Mental illness is a growing problem in the modern world. All over the world, children, teens, and adults are struggling with conditions they don't understand. That is why Mason Duffy created The Ophelia Resort.

The Ophelia Resort (shorted to TOR) is a luxury resort that hosts all sorts of people and helps them with their mental illnesses through a strict regime of exercise, good diet, medicine and therapy. People stay for a minimum period of a year, and reviews are always good.

Park Min-jun has been in the resort multiple years for his anorexia nervosa. When Character B arrives, the two are fast friends. However, Min's curiosity might start to get the better of him, when something's revealed that might blow the top off of TOR.

(Warning: This RP will have very serious themes of mental health and suicide. I do not recommend engaging in this RP unless you are comfortable with these topics.)

Alternatively to these ideas, I have my character depository here. Almost all characters mentioned by name in this thread has a form on the depository. I'm really fond of all my characters, and want to try them out as much as I can. If any of them give you a spark of inspiration, then please do get in contact!

If you would be interested in RPing with me, then you can either post on the thread or PM me! You don't need to pick one of the plots above, but if we have similar genre tastes then we can still totally figure something out. Hope I can hear from you!

Last edited:
Back