Looking for GM for realistic graphic post-apocalyptic role play

Hi guys, my name is Tiddlywinks, I'm a female and I'm 24 years old. I don't really know how common this sort of thing is on this website, but since I am now indefinitely banned from Omegle for seemingly no reason after having spent the last couple years role playing there, I thought I'd just give this place a go.

I'm looking for a person who is a decent writer and story teller and is also okay with typing out graphic and socially unacceptable and/or depraved things to play the GM/DM/Game Master/Dungeon Master/Whatever you want to call it for a modern day semi-realistic post-apocalyptic setting.

This role play will mostly focus on the survival and exploits of my character and her adventures in this kind of gloomy and depressing environment, there will probably be a fair amount of adventure and exploration, high tension and kind of uncomfortable moments, and action and conflict of varying nature, in addition to that, and this is important, detailed things of a SEXUALLY EXPLICIT NATURE, that's right DETAILED, typed out completely, full on erotic.

Considering that I am pretty much requesting a person to craft an entire world to my specifications, I figure I might as well not have many specifications, beyond what I stated above, most other things are completely up to you, do you have an interesting idea for a setting or anything else? I'd love for you to share it with me, if you don't, well I'd love it even more if we could come up with more stuff together, anyways, thanks for reading and have a nice day.

(Oh, also to give you an idea of the sort of atmosphere/feel I would like to have for this role play, think something of a mix between S.T.A.L.K.E.R., The Road, and Mad Max. In addition, here's a picture of George Lopez for your troubles.)
View attachment 155

Interesting method you have here, I've never seen anything quite like it. You might have some difficulty finding somebody with that sexually explicit quilifier though. I'm honestly way too new here to be sure, and way too inexperienced to volunteer. What does a GM do, exactly? I have a general idea but no details.

Know of any websites in where something like this is allowed and would be more likely for me to come across a willing partner then? Or is Omegle my best bet?

Hey there, Tiddlywinks - afraid I'm going to have to burst your bubble due to the site rules!

Excessive vulgarity and cybering in any of the public OOC areas of our site are not permitted. Adult themes within roleplays are permitted, but keep it tasteful. While we do allow these themes within the realm of an overarching story, we're not a site for writing erotica. If your roleplay contains adult themes and elements, it must contain a 'mature themes' tag so people can easily identify and avoid mature content if they wish.

As stated, you're welcome to include adult themes in the roleplay, but not ...

detailed things of a SEXUALLY EXPLICIT NATURE, that's right DETAILED, typed out completely, full on erotic.

Apologies! You're obviously welcome to make the roleplay provided adjustments are made to remain within the rules, but for something of the nature you've described, Storyteller's Circle isn't the best place.

I advise starting the RP yourself, since it allows control over the environment and realistic qualities of the RP.

-OR-

Murder City is the closest that I know of to your description above. It is post apocalyptic and is meant to contain gore and certain events that are sexually explicit (not sure how graphic we are allowed to be). However, it is only realistic to a degree. Everyone in the RP are bound by human capabilities, but the RP itself is located in a High Fantasy kill-to-survive environment.

Contact @Gattletowne if you are interested. I believe that in the future we will be opened up to more members.

Hey there, Tiddlywinks - afraid I'm going to have to burst your bubble due to the site rules!

As stated, you're welcome to include adult themes in the roleplay, but not ...

Apologies! You're obviously welcome to make the roleplay provided adjustments are made to remain within the rules, but for something of the nature you've described, Storyteller's Circle isn't the best place.

I'll ask you too then, know of any websites that might be better for something like what I'm looking for?

I'm not aware of any myself, but I'm sure there are plenty of sites out there if you google for it - just be sure to read through the site rules of each first to save time. ;)

Alright, well thanks anyways, some kind fellow recommended me another site, so I guess I'll give that one a go, jeeze, why are forums so annoying to use.

That would be due to the fact that if you're not 18 and someone writes that stuff they could get into some very serious legal trouble. It would be the reason that many sites do not allow that kind of content.

You can always use a proxy and new email to circumvent almost any ban. It's a hassle, but it can be done.

At any rate, I can GM if you'd like. I can build worlds alright if I really sit down and decide to do it. That is, if you're still going to RP on this site. We would need to RP by the site rules.

Back