1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for GOT roleplays!

Discussion in 'Writer's Circle' started by vampwolfie, Jun 10, 2019.

1. vampwolfie

vampwolfie New Member

ℋℒℒ
    Hello! My name is Mako, and I’m a literate/semi-literate/advanced literate roleplayer. I’ve been roleplaying for over 4 years and I’m currently looking for an MxM Game of Thrones roleplay. I am looking for a CanonxOC rp with no doubling.
    ℒℒ
    When it comes to roleplay:
    • I can do all types of literacy. One-liners are a strict no, novella is possible but rare due to the longer response times and effort it takes to write them.
    • My main character will always be a submissive or switch. I play an excellent submissive as much as I play an excellent dominant.
    • Short and long term roleplays are accepted.
    • Mature themes are a must, smut is required.
    • I’m very versatile, I will allow anything in roleplay, especially if it’s realistic to the Game of Thrones universe.
    ⪡⪢
    What's required to be a rp partner?:
    - At least semi-literate to literate.
    - Willing to collaborate on plots/ideas.
    - Do not spam me if I stop doing rapid replies.
    - You must be okay with roleplaying a switch or a dominant character.
    - LGBTQ+ characters must be okay with you; I will be roleplaying a transguy for my main.
    - You’re okay with playing the dominant/switch role.
    - You're okay with me roleplaying as my transguy OC.
    You must play one of the characters below (feel free to suggest some):
    - Khal Drogo
    - Tyrion Lannister
    - Jon Snow
    - Viserys Targaryen
    - Trystane Martell
    - Loras Tyrell
    - Robb Stark
    ____
    CONTACT - Vampy#2495