Looking for help.

Mizzrym

I have a desire to conjure up a large scale RP with an immersive back story, races and factions with a science fiction theme--space ships and such. The rp style itself would be large and open with events or dealings all going on apart but conjoined as in some players could have their own rp going on over here and other set having their own style over here all following the same rules of this universe with the ability for them to cross paths...think an online RPG with lite D&D mechanics.

The above is only an idea, a more focused rp with a group of persons that all have some connection (be in they work on the same ship or some sort of station) is also thought of.

While I have an idea its still very loose and needs to be focused, maps and all other elements would need to be made to so a lot of thought and effort would be needed to ensure we make something that would allure new rpers into it the universe.

Any questions or thoughts just ask and ill get back to you as soon as I can.

I'm down for helping. Shoot me a message if desired. Shoot any of us a group message if you want all the backup.

Mk cool. ill send you each an invite to a discord and compose a forum.
to an one else please shoot me a message if you'd like to join.

Back