Full Looking For Jaded Adults Who Have Retired (unwillingly) From Adventure [Narnia-like]

Moose

Squiddily diddily
Benefactor
View attachment 7106
Why weren't Lucy's first words after coming out of the wardrobe "shit! I have to go through puberty again?!" well, now we get to explore those adventures. Playing as jaded adults who grew up in a magic world and now have to deal with being kids again, this time in a completely mundane world.

Setting would be modern, and we would be playing as siblings to complete the Narnia comparison. I would prefer to go with a high magic world for the world we came from, and to use a world that is well known today, I would like to go with Faerun, the world from d and d.

Basically we would have our backstory of being children together and getting transported to another world (both are up for discussion) and I would like us to make d and d character sheets to show what class we were in the other world (also up for discussion).

1-3 players other than myself desired.

I play DND but more for the shenanigans then the ‘canon’ lore. I would love to be a traumatized and annoyed young girl who has gone through saving the world and now has to deal with puberty and high school.

So I'm a little confused about the premise. The idea is to roll D&D characters, but all the stats and such for that is just a piece of the background lore from where the characters were prior to returning to the real world? There won't be any elements of magic and such in the actual story?

For some reason I was not getting notifications on this.

@Jag that is correct but like I said above, my suggestion of D and D is mostly because it's well known and has quantifiable bits.

@GreenPhoenix3 @Lila Renn well, I like the idea of using the d and d world, but it's not set in stone, we could figure out some other well known fantasy world if you like. The point is just to get something well known, and high magic.

@Rachel Rider All right, sounds good.

For everyone, to be clear, I don't have my heart set on D and D, I mostly want a well known fantasy world that we can all agree on. That being said, I want one that has the potential for ordinary humans to be powerful wizards.

@Rachel Rider @GreenPhoenix3 holy shit it's been a month?! I am so sorry. Work and home life has been hectic. These past two weeks I haven't had a single day off. I managed with the other rps but this one appears to have fallen through the cracks, however I would like to pick it back up if you guys are still interested.

@Rachel Rider @GreenPhoenix3 holy shit it's been a month?! I am so sorry. Work and home life has been hectic. These past two weeks I haven't had a single day off. I managed with the other rps but this one appears to have fallen through the cracks, however I would like to pick it back up if you guys are still interested.

Oh! I hope you are able to get some rest.

And I'm still very VERY interested!!!! But if I'm slow on replying for the next few days, it's because I did get a flight home. It leaves in three days so I might be on for a while, than not at all, then on again.

Same! I'm very interested. And I completely understand, life can be hectic. Luckily I seem to have lost mine for the time being lol. And I'm also still a wee babe in high school, so yeah.

I just trained a new guy so that we have enough people that I can get a day off now. Good news is, it makes my paycheck big enough that I can buy a car. So it will save me more time. Also because of the new guy, I will have Thursday and Friday night off.

I just trained a new guy so that we have enough people that I can get a day off now. Good news is, it makes my paycheck big enough that I can buy a car. So it will save me more time. Also because of the new guy, I will have Thursday and Friday night off.

Congratulations!!!!

Back