Open Looking for partner for roleplays

Comet

About me:
-I am online...A LOT. I am on almost every hour of the day, but my replies tend to be posted after dinner, 5:30. At a max I will reply after two days. If the time will be longer than that I will let you know.
-My replies can be many lengths. If you enjoy writing shorter responses, such as a few lines, okay! But I ask you not to keep doing one-liner after one-liner if not necessary. If you like writing longer replies, that is okay too! But I often have trouble with writing a bunch of paragraphs, depending on how much information I am given. My max for paragraphs would be probably four in a reply, but I can not keep it up. I often write a combination of short to long responses, but I do not write one-liners.
-Personally, I do not think I am super good at writing. So I want to apologize if my writing is choppy but I do have good grammar.
-I do feel intimidated if my writing partner is really good at writing lol.

Writing:

Dislikes:
-Romance
I just-- can not. I am okay with there being a limited amount of romance in writing as long as it is not the main focus of the story. It should be a very minor part of the story if there is any.
-Fandoms
This is not because I do not like writing fandoms, it's because I do not read a lot of the books that every one does fandom role plays with lol. I do not know any anime or anything like that so sorry. The only fandoms I do know are the basic ones like Harry Potter, Avatar, etc. Although I do not prefer those writings.
-Realistic
I just don't.
-Science Fiction
Too complicated and I'm no good at this.
-Historical
Nope.

YES! This is my favorite kind of writing. If you want to write fantasy with me, GREAT!
-Animals
I enjoy writing as animals too, because I have a dog. Also because I just find it amazing to feel what it is like to be an animal. This applies to both real and mythical animals. I am open to both.

Interested in rp with me? Reply here in this thread or message me! I am also available on the discord. I am looking forward to brainstorming with you!

Back