Looking For Partners!

Opheliabee

Elf Mage
I'm always bad at starting threads like these, but as the title states I'm looking for RP partners. Right now I don't really have any big ideas, they're more like seeds in need of water, so some discussion would be necessary. Most of the "seeds" are in the sci-fi, fantasy, dystopian, or post-apocalyptic genres.

• I don't have an "average" paragraph count. However much I write depends on how much my partner writes and what they give me to work with, i.e. if my partner only writes 1-2 paragraphs with very few information, I'll likely reply with a similar format, same goes if my partner writes 4-6 highly detailed paragraphs.
  • I can reply at least once on most days, although some days I may be unable to post at all.
  • Please keep it PG-14.
  • Good grammar/spelling please, although I understand that mistakes do in fact occur.
  • I am a big user of figurative language, I love figurative language.
  • I prefer using my own characters and would rather my partners use their own characters as well.
  • I wouldn't consider myself an amateur writer since I've been writing for as long as I can remember, but I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a good, experienced writer. Let me put it this way, when you go into an art store, there are 3 main groups in each paint medium, student, studio (that's what the art store I go to calls the in between point), and professional. If I were paint, I'd be studio quality. A higher color selection and better pigment quality than that of student paints, but not as good as that of professional paints.
  • I accept constructive criticism with open arms, so if you're my RP partner and see an area where I could improve, feel free to offer some pointers.

I hope that gave you a somewhat good idea as to who I am writing-wise, I tried my best but we all know that writing about ourselves is not always easy. If you're interested at all, feel free to shoot me a PM!

Heya! Could you further explain what you mean by PG-14, if you don't mind? (i.e. What you don't want in the roleplay, like drugs, murder, etc)

Heya! Could you further explain what you mean by PG-14, if you don't mind? (i.e. What you don't want in the roleplay, like drugs, murder, etc)

I used PG-14 as kind of an umbrella term so I wouldn't have to write down overly long descriptions. Drugs and murder would be okay, but nothing too gore-y. Basically, if it would be shown/said in Criminal Minds it's okay, I hope this cleared things up a bit.

Back