Looking for partners

Kierri

Allonsy!
Where do I begin?

I look for certain qualities in my partners before I consider going into the details of genre's etc.

Now onto the important details
  • I play female roles only (there is a reason for this, well a few actually, the main being this is my strongest suit, secondly I'm a female so yeah I understand the complexities of the role and thirdly, I've played male roles so much over the years it's gotten pretty boring for me) I will play males when involving side characters.
  • Romance is a big theme for me, it's something I often like to include in my role-plays, having said that, it's not always essential for romance to be involved. I am okay with MXF pairings and FXF. I'm okay with R rated but I would prefer fade to black.
  • I am okay with violence, if it's part of a plot like perhaps a fight scene, however, I won't do anything over the top, I like to keep things semi-realistic if I can.
  • I try to keep my responses descriptive as possible, although I expect the same effort from my partners. I understand it may not always be possible to write a lot depending on where the plot is at at the time. But I expect at least 5 full sentences minimum.
  • I don't have any plots at the moment, I'm still working on plots to present.
  • I prefer to write in the third person, I normally prefer PM but I'm okay with threads if that's your thing.
  • I work full time and I study part time so my response time can vary, although I will try to post every day.
There are a few things I will not do​
  • Animal-based role-play
  • Taboo role-play
  • Horror role-play
Genre's that I will do​
  • Medieval - I am not a historian, I may not be very accurate on some things. And I do like to involve fantasy in this genre.
  • Modern - There are many different versions of modern, for me, this generally means the plot is set in modern time.
  • Sci-fi - I'm not into cyborgs and apocalypse kind of scenarios when I say sci-fi I mean more like time travel (Think Doctor Who or Fallout)
I tend to play strongish female leads, although I love to add complexities to my characters, weaknesses and flaws, strengths etc to flesh them out a bit more.
So that's about all I can think of, for now, I will update if need be. I look forward to hearing from you :)

I've got a few pairings that I’d like be willing to do, the bold writing is roles that I’d like to do.

Single x Married
Criminal
x Normal Citizen
Teacher x student

Last edited:
Strong female leads huh?
here i come with the pirate trivia. You could play a female trying to make a life as a pirate, after all woman were viewed as weaker and where seen as bad luck to have on board a ship.
Pirates get romanticized a lot so this would be a cliche "Just a girl trying make it" it would be "I need to be strong or ill die"

Strong female leads huh?
here i come with the pirate trivia. You could play a female trying to make a life as a pirate, after all woman were viewed as weaker and where seen as bad luck to have on board a ship.
Pirates get romanticized a lot so this would be a cliche "Just a girl trying make it" it would be "I need to be strong or ill die"

I could theoretically play a female pirate 'trying to make it'. However I think I've exhausted the list of female characters trying to make the big shot, even as a pirate. At this point it would feel a bit Elizabeth Swan-esque for me.

I could theoretically play a female pirate 'trying to make it'. However I think I've exhausted the list of female characters trying to make the big shot, even as a pirate. At this point it would feel a bit Elizabeth Swan-esque for me.
i see what you mean, but when i say "trying to make it" really i mean just survive, female pirates never became captains. apart from this one medieval woman but this wasn't the golden age of piracy
but i get ya, the Elizabeth swan thing is a pickle

i see what you mean, but when i say "trying to make it" really i mean just survive, female pirates never became captains. apart from this one medieval woman but this wasn't the golden age of piracy
but i get ya, the Elizabeth swan thing is a pickle

I get it, the trying to survive thing I've also done over and over, apocalypse genre's for ya eh. If there was ever a really, and I mean really good pirate plot then perhaps one day I could go for it.

I get it, the trying to survive thing I've also done over and over, apocalypse genre's for ya eh. If there was ever a really, and I mean really good pirate plot then perhaps one day I could go for it.
heh i hear ya, i feel like whenever an apocalypse situation comes up people always make it focused on survival rather than trying to rebuild.

I haven't found a good modern RP yet and I would love to do one but I'm in no rush. I'm very flexible as well as I post anywhere from several small paragraphs to larger ones depending on where we are in the plot. Either jumping right in or waiting things out works for me :3

I haven't found a good modern RP yet and I would love to do one but I'm in no rush. I'm very flexible as well as I post anywhere from several small paragraphs to larger ones depending on where we are in the plot. Either jumping right in or waiting things out works for me :3

Alrighty, what kind of modern are you after? slice of life? gritty crime? twists of fate? etc

Alrighty, what kind of modern are you after? slice of life? gritty crime? twists of fate? etc
How about a gritty crime one. I'm not used to the RP terminology but maybe we can do some kind of murder investigation that turns into a romance some where? Some city detective and witness or unsuspecting citizen gets framed for murder.

How about a gritty crime one. I'm not used to the RP terminology but maybe we can do some kind of murder investigation that turns into a romance some where? Some city detective and witness or unsuspecting citizen gets framed for murder.

Could do, or a detective and a relative of the victim?

hello! Been cravint 1x1 rps lately,,, Im down for either modern or science fiction rp

I'm opening this up a little bit, whilst I am still looking for 1x1 I'm considering joining groups as well, as if anyone had a group rp that they would like to share then let me know :)

Hello there! I'd be very interested in playing a Medieval roleplay with you. No plots come to mind right off the bat, of course, though I'm about to post a character of mine, so I'm sure I can think of something in the mean time.

Back