Looking for partners

Hey! I'd love to do a modern/time travel plot. I play mostly female characters as well :)
I think the idea of 1 character from the future coming back to warn humans, only to meet character 2, who is either a person in power or one of those "hero" types who desperately wants to save/put their mark on the world, they demand 1 allows them to help out with preventing the end. It'd create some dramatic tension too towards the end (if we save the world, then 1 will die/vanish because a paradox maybe! oh no!) .
Sorry if I'm not explaining this too well, it's late haha.

Hey! I'd love to do a modern/time travel plot. I play mostly female characters as well :)
I think the idea of 1 character from the future coming back to warn humans, only to meet character 2, who is either a person in power or one of those "hero" types who desperately wants to save/put their mark on the world, they demand 1 allows them to help out with preventing the end. It'd create some dramatic tension too towards the end (if we save the world, then 1 will die/vanish because a paradox maybe! oh no!) .
Sorry if I'm not explaining this too well, it's late haha.

That sounds pretty cool actually, think I get the general idea.

That sounds pretty cool actually, think I get the general idea.
Alright, glad it sounds interesting. Are you more of a play by post person or do you want to flesh out the plot a bit more? I typically develop plots a little more and then just see where the rp goes.

Alright, glad it sounds interesting. Are you more of a play by post person or do you want to flesh out the plot a bit more? I typically develop plots a little more and then just see where the rp goes.

I tend to flesh out the plot a bit more, Pm me and we can discuss it.

Where do I begin?

I look for certain qualities in my partners before I consider going into the details of genre's etc.

Now onto the important details
  • I play female roles only (there is a reason for this, well a few actually, the main being this is my strongest suit, secondly I'm a female so yeah I understand the complexities of the role and thirdly, I've played male roles so much over the years it's gotten pretty boring for me) I will play males when involving side characters.
  • Romance is a big theme for me, it's something I often like to include in my role-plays, having said that, it's not always essential for romance to be involved. I am okay with MXF pairings and FXF. I'm okay with R rated but I would prefer fade to black.
  • I am okay with violence, if it's part of a plot like perhaps a fight scene, however, I won't do anything over the top, I like to keep things semi-realistic if I can.
  • I try to keep my responses descriptive as possible, although I expect the same effort from my partners. I understand it may not always be possible to write a lot depending on where the plot is at at the time. But I expect at least 5 full sentences minimum.
  • I don't have any plots at the moment, I'm still working on plots to present.
  • I prefer to write in the third person, I normally prefer PM but I'm okay with threads if that's your thing.
  • I work full time and I study part time so my response time can vary, although I will try to post every day.
There are a few things I will not do​
  • Animal-based role-play
  • Taboo role-play
  • Horror role-play
Genre's that I will do​
  • Medieval - I am not a historian, I may not be very accurate on some things. And I do like to involve fantasy in this genre.
  • Modern - There are many different versions of modern, for me, this generally means the plot is set in modern time.
  • Sci-fi - I'm not into cyborgs and apocalypse kind of scenarios when I say sci-fi I mean more like time travel (Think Doctor Who or Fallout)
I tend to play strongish female leads, although I love to add complexities to my characters, weaknesses and flaws, strengths etc to flesh them out a bit more.
So that's about all I can think of, for now, I will update if need be. I look forward to hearing from you :)

I've got a few pairings that I’d like be willing to do, the bold writing is roles that I’d like to do.

Single x Married
Criminal
x Normal Citizen
Teacher x student

I’m here to invoke my intrest

Back