Open Looking for people to roleplay with

TheNerd

I'm just a nerd
A little about me:
I like to let roleplays flow through dialogue and only some actions in longer responses. I'm okay with a range of lengths in responses, but I prefer shorter ones (2 sentences to maybe 3 paragraphs). I crave violence and supernatural situations in any genre. I'm also okay with some romance in between, but I like my genfic-ish stuff. I can play just about any character, no matter gender, sexuality, hell, species even. I like to play multiple characters, but am okay with just one character. I also can RP just about anywhere, PM or forum.
I OOC chat a lot, so if you're cool with that, we're cool.

I only expect that you're respectful to me and that you point out if I end up accidentally godmodding. Otherwise, we can do as much as you like.

My idea was posted 2 days ago on the regular bulletin board, so be sure to check that out.

Any particular fandoms, genres, cravings, etc., that you’re interested in or willing to try? I may have a few ideas (including some that would still need a lot of refinement before they can be properly RPed) but wanted to see what you were up for first in terms of genres/fandoms and the like.

I'm open to just about anything. You can go ahead and list them, there's bound to be one I like.

Back