Looking for players for Ages Eternal (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
Hello all! I always felt bad that - although I was given dedicated forum space with no questions asked - I was never able to keep Ages Eternal running. I have decided that it makes no sense to have space on this fine site that does nothing, and that I want to revive Ages Eternal.

Ages Eternal started out as a god-based rp; each of us comes up with a god/dess character and roleplays out the worlds creation; which we have mostly done. Then, we start playing as our own creations, which is about where we left off.

So there are two continents so far; Every continent starts out with a creation story; Idain is in it's bronze age, and Obus is still being created.

I will summarize the lore for the continent of Idain for new players:
The world of Idain was created by an Elder god, known as the allfather; who made it out of the pure void in which it once inhabited. To populate his new world, he would start birthing his offspring: a new generation of gods, and gifted the world to them. After the world was established, the allfather placed his own touches to the planet; Humans.

Paloria, goddess of fire is traditionally said to be the first to meet them; followed by her enemy: Goggins the laugher. Goggins spoke freely with the humans; telling them that eventually, they will surpass the gods. This sparked in Eng, the first man, something old, and sinister.

Eng would tell himself that in him was greater power then the Allfather, displeasing the Allfather greatly. believing no evil can go unnoticed, the Allfather sent another Elder god to his world, passing it's care to Nonpa; the Obsidian Lord of Evil, and the Allfather's brother. the young gods of Idain did not recieve them kindly; there was no mistake that Nonpa was here to punish Eng with all harshness in his bitter heart.

Thus was born evil unto the World.

You can check out the old Epic threads here:
http://www.storytellerscircle.com/forums/ages-eternal-2/

I remember my god is still hiding out in his caves doing faff all while he manipulates an entire race to do his work for him.

I remember reading a 4chan thread like this once. Was very interesting, just like this. Mind if I sign up?
(Will I need to do something like make a new god?)

Last edited:
Huzzah!! I'm so happy to hear from you guys again!

@geniusinmath & @TheGreenerGrey : Yessir! You can definately make new god-characters or otherwise; the newer region (Obus) has a new pantheon and is in it's own creation story still, and new deities are always welcome to pop up! The old region (Idain) is where you can play as mortals, if that's more your speed.

Yea, she is, Remember before the summer, She had made a pact with the God of Magic (can't remember his name) and she fell asleep. It was really just a plot device that would allow me to disappear for a while without ruining the RP.

Mutare's still awake, just doing faff all. He could wake her up for one reason or another to his own benefit, as pretty much every decision he makes is to his own benefit.

True. But here's how it goes in my head. That's good that she hates him as she would probably want to attack and declare war on him. That would mean she would send his creations to face his right? What better way to test his creations and forward evolution and change then with confrontation.

XD *Facepalm* That is the most brilliant idea I have ever heard!

Yep, let's do that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back