Open Looking for players for Fantasy/Medieval Roleplay

JSJ_2000

Benefactor
Hey everyone!

I’m looking for around 4-6 roleplayers to participate in a roleplay that takes place in a Medieval Fantasy setting. If you are a fan of monsters, adventure, magic and the fantasy setting in general, you may find it interesting to join!

In a nutshell, it’s a dark fantasy roleplay, and I generally give a lot of freedom to the roleplayers in terms of writing and whatnot if they want to their character to be more mature, etc.

Feel free to check it out, or let me know If you have any questions! The roleplay can be found here(I’d post the entire RP in this post as well, but its very long and I don’t want to make it confusing for anyone).

It sounds interesting as a setting but I don't quite understand what the story is. Whats the objective?

Yeah of course! So pretty much, the beginning of the roleplay is left more so sandbox. As in, characters are free to interact with how they want in the city (of course, I’ll still be adding in plot here and there because otherwise the roleplay would never progress), and then eventually (without giving too much away), the characters would have to venture outside the city to different parts of the country. It’s more-so an adventure roleplay I’m that regard I guess. And ofc, the plot does revolve monsters and meeting different antagonists throughout the roleplay.

Well, i usually create my character with the objective in mind, otherwise the character might not fit the purpose of the RP at all.
Thats why i prefer to at least have a event or hook, to know what to expect.

I just read up your post a moment ago, i'm really interested in this! Fantasy/Medieval genres are my absolute favorite, I would love to be apart of it. I've done quite a few role plays in this general setting, but yours has some unique qualities of its own. :) I also actually like the idea of "chapters", especially in a roleplay like this, I have never seen that done before. Anyway, i'll get to curing up a character sheet and post it over at your original thread. Hope you'll have me! :)

I just read up your post a moment ago, i'm really interested in this! Fantasy/Medieval genres are my absolute favorite, I would love to be apart of it. I've done quite a few role plays in this general setting, but yours has some unique qualities of its own. :) I also actually like the idea of "chapters", especially in a roleplay like this, I have never seen that done before. Anyway, i'll get to curing up a character sheet and post it over at your original thread. Hope you'll have me! :)

Hey there! I’m glad to hear that :) I’ll most definitely be looking forward to your SU! Feel free to message me or post in the thread if you have any questions at all!

I'm interested. I can promise 1 post a day right now, but when the virus wraps up my ability to post will drop down to about 2-3 times a week, would that pose a problem?

I'm interested. I can promise 1 post a day right now, but when the virus wraps up my ability to post will drop down to about 2-3 times a week, would that pose a problem?

Not at all :) I have room for one more player, so that should suffice. Feel free to post in the Sign-Up thread when you're ready and I'll look over your character and accept it or not.

Back