MJK2431

✿❀❁
Hello there!

Well, as the title says, I am looking for one or more partners to participate in some 1x1 RPing that can take place either in messages or as a thread (I'm not fussy). I have been roleplaying for about eight years now and usually like hefty, paragraphed posts (i.e.-more than 8 sentences )

My post rate is not set, I can post anything from three times a day, to three times a week. The minimum I will post is probably once a week.

I find the genre's that most pique my interest are:
  • Fantasy (this includes supernatural-based things.)
  • Historical
  • Sci-fi
  • Action (Not too gory.)
  • Adventure
  • Romance-ish (?)---> [Light, about pg 16-18. I like 'fades to black'.]
I am not interested in:
  • Anything erotic (Hell to the no.)
  • Anime
  • Real life (A tad boring in my opinion)
I usually play original characters, although I don't mind doing something creative with certain fandoms (e.g.- Percy Jackson world but you don't rp as a Percy Jackson character.). I prefer my RP partners to be over the age of 17/18 but this doesn't have to be set in stone. I also only play female characters who are between the age of 18-22.

I don't have anything super specific planned in terms of plots and am open for ideas. Drop me a personal message or comment on here :).

(Thanks for reading this far. *congratulatory thumbs up*)

Aloha

What's your take on crossovers? I love both Sci-Fi and Historical and I have been going (still am) through a 'a roman finds himself in strange land - see what happens' phase. Always interesting to see how differently people react to it...

Aloha

What's your take on crossovers? I love both Sci-Fi and Historical and I have been going (still am) through a 'a roman finds himself in strange land - see what happens' phase. Always interesting to see how differently people react to it...
Could definitely be interested in that, I could see a Roman soldier trying to grow accustomed to a modern university/ work setting after being suddenly dumped there out of his historical era. Is that the type of thing you're after or am I on the wrong track?

Could definitely be interested in that, I could see a Roman soldier trying to grow accustomed to a modern university/ work setting after being suddenly dumped there out of his historical era. Is that the type of thing you're after or am I on the wrong track?

Lovely. I have a cavalier attitude with it and certainly game for whatever world you'd like him to be thrust into and through some temporal flux trickerymajwhatsits, who knows, perhaps both get characters get flung into the unknown together later down the road. It's fun to just see what happens and how the characters react to that.

Lovely. I have a cavalier attitude with it and certainly game for whatever world you'd like him to be thrust into and through some temporal flux trickerymajwhatsits, who knows, perhaps both get characters get flung into the unknown together later down the road. It's fun to just see what happens and how the characters react to that.
Great, I think that would be great if they got thrust into something different as well later along the line. Would you like to do it in PM or a thread and when would you like to start? :)

Great, I think that would be great if they got thrust into something different as well later along the line. Would you like to do it in PM or a thread and when would you like to start? :)

Always interesting to see folk lose their shit.... but then I enjoy being mean to my own toons. Thread would be better for me... and I'm ready whenever you are... If you'd like to introduce your character and set the scene, that'd be cool. See what my boy shall run into, eh

Always interesting to see folk lose their shit.... but then I enjoy being mean to my own toons. Thread would be better for me... and I'm ready whenever you are... If you'd like to introduce your character and set the scene, that'd be cool. See what my boy shall run into, eh
Awesome. Last thing I need to know is if you want this to include any magic of sorts or would you like it to be super accurate?

Awesome. Last thing I need to know is if you want this to include any magic of sorts or would you like it to be super accurate?

I'm open... Parallel worlds and hocus pocus... ha that would certainly give him the jeebies. I shall certainly try to be accurate as far as coming from the Roman world point of view from the world he comes from but if you'd like the world he's coming into to have magic then I am game. ^^

Back