Open Choose your plot/s~ (Long-term, Monogamous or Polygamous options) {Edit:4/24/2020}

LadyDovahkiin

Please call me Dovah~
Edited:
Redid thread, added some plots. [4/5/2020]
Added another new plot. [4/24/2020]

Important- Possible triggers ahead. Mentions of suicidal behavior.

Hello and welcome!

I have been RPing for a long time now and have slowly become more advanced as a Multi-Paragraph Rper. I can write between 400 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. (I'd like it if you wrote at least 400+ words as well, anything below that and I find it too hard to respond) I also prefer writing in the third person.
The pairings I'm willing to do is MxM, FxF, and MxF (I'd Rp the Female). Most pairing's I prefer RPing the 'Submissive/Bottom'- though they can be cold or seem more like 'Dominant/Top', character. But, certain RPs I would want both of us to be on the more 'balanced' side of things, such as where neither of our characters are strictly 'top' or 'bottom', but balanced. {Troubles of an Immortal, Dragon Realm plot, Assassin plots, and Understanding Each Other; are some of the ones where I'd want both of our characters to be more balanced. ^-^} Most of the plots are written for MxM but I can change genders if asked.

The main genres I like are Modern (non-power, supernatural, assassin, a slice of life, etc.), Fantasy Medieval, Romance, Mystery. I love putting together plots with other people. I want there to be some storyline we are following. I very much appreciate others input as well, so don't feel afraid to suggest something (though I am not into horror and major gore in rps)

Please PM or comment below, to discuss RPing. The RPs I really am interested in doing will have the '~~~' next to the title.

Adventure
Drama/Hurt/Comfort
Family (When I say "Family", I mean a setting where either both or one of our characters has a child/ren and they meet and eventually become one family. Or where our characters are already married and adopting/having, etc.)
Fantasy (levels: High magic (final fantasy or Jrpgs in general), Middle magic (skyrim, the witcher, etc) Low magic (things like Conan).) {I prefer Middle.}
Romance (I usually have some romance in all my rps)
Slice of life
Supernatural
College/Workplace
Crime
Mystery
---
Fandoms
Horror
Gore
Sci-Fi
Post-Apocalyptic
Steampunk
Western
---
God/God or Goddess
God or Goddess/Mortal
Reincarnated lovers
Royalty/Servant (Prefer to be a servant)
Royalty/Royalty
Reclusive Author/Editor (I'd rp the author)
Criminal/Detective (I’d rp the criminal)
Assassin/Assassin
Polygamous/Your character {I've got two plots in mind. One is fantasy-medieval (my characters are demons), the other is modern (human but with powers)}
===
{If you'd like to see an example of my writing before deciding if you want tp RP with me, then just PM me please!}

Newest Created Plots

#1. Let us be a Family ~~~
My character has been in town for only a month now but, he is 'Mr. Popular' among his peers, already. Which is the complete opposite of what your character is. Well, your character fell secretly for mine from the moment he set his eyes on him. For what reasons... Well, your character has many (you can decide what those reasons are). But, the biggest is how kind my character is to him and all peers at school. He has made it clear that he does not judge others by their school 'rank'. In fact, my character even called your character his friend. But, there is something... interesting about my guy and that is that he's obviously hiding something. He has a secret he holds very close. Well, yours decides to follow my guy home and discovers... him with a kid?! And it's not his younger brother either. Can your guy get mine to trust him with the knowledge that he has a son? Will love blossom between the two guy's overtime?

#2. A Second Chance at Love ~~~
You've always had a crush on your brother's best friend. The two and your character have always been super close despite the age difference. Even as both left for college two years before you were set to, they still texted, called, and hung out when home for the holidays. Eventually, inevitably, the two get engaged.

But now six years of marriage has been shattered. Turns out your characters' brother had been cheating for many years. So, now they are divorced and while your brother chose to move even farther away from family and friends, my character came home (though he has no family here-, except his ex's family, who took him in when he was 16). With this fragile opportunity available, will your character take it? (My character will be 26, yours is 24)

===

Fantasy

Is it too late? (Cross-dressing)
Your guy is the King's personal bodyguard and childhood friend. He is the one that came up with the idea of calling the King his ‘Queen’ after the prince tried on a dress in private. Not knowing that his best friend had been watching. The two have feelings for each other but the council does not approve of him and insists on the 'Queen' marrying another ruler. Can your guy convince the King to ignore the council's will?
===
Friendship's that last a Lifetime
As a child, your character was very lonely. He was a prince with no siblings and no true friends. Then one day while exploring the nearby forest he stumbled across a boy, a Neko. He was fascinated because Neko's were thought to have died off centuries ago. The Neko- Arthur, was severely injured and distrustful at first but, as time went by the two become the best of friends. Day after day the prince would go to the forest and play with his friend, coming back to the palace, later on, talking nonstop about Arthur. Of course, the adults and others played along believing the Neko to be a figment of the young prince's imagination. Finally having enough of being told he was making the boy up, he brought his family and others to meet him. However, it was discovered that only the prince could see the Neko.

Devastated and harassed even more for 'lying', the boy yelled at Art to leave and never come back. So, it did. Now many years later, the prince was ambushed on a routine patrol and wakes to find himself face to face with the Neko from so many years before.
===
Jealous Love
~~~
Our characters grew up together, royalty (Me) and personal bodyguard (You). Though the bodyguard position was not given until both our characters were in their early teens. They did everything together in fact. They were absolutely the best of friends. As the two grew soon enough rumors spread far and wide about their impending engagement, as it had to happen being that they were so close their ranks matter not. Behind the scenes the two were very much in love but, rank was an issue. The King refused the marriage between them, unless that is, the bodyguard proved himself. How? The King declared he would go to war and either win and come back to marry his heir, or fail and never return. Though the prince/princess insisted that the guard ignore the challenge- as it was more likely he would fail against the powerful enemy, the guard decided to take this challenge and win. Several months later, a message was sent back and the former bodyguard declared dead.

Now many years later, low and behold the guard of the prince/princess- who is now the Ruler of the Kingdom, has returned to find their former lover married. But that doesn't deter them. No, they came back to take back what was theirs and no one will stop them. [For this plot, I am looking for someone who is more... possessive/aggressive but still kind. So what I mean is someone prone to jealousy but isn't abusive about it.]
===
The troubles of an Immortal
~~~
Millenniums have passed for my character. He lives on and on, loneliness never fading. A forgotten God. The power of Life and Death at his fingertips, yet somehow he’s been long forgotten by anyone. True, creatures- Elves, Fairy, Giants, Goblins, Demons and Angels, prayed to their own God’s to help them but him? No. Taosjun was not a name that fell from anyone’s lips any longer and so he was alone…
[Here you have three options on which direction the rp can go in.]

The three plots
#1. That is, until the day his Soulmate was born and Taosjun side of the connection activated. The God had felt it and awoke as his soulmate finally was born, the person he was fated to one day be with; the one who would stand by his side forever and a day. Or at least that had been his hope, a hope that shattered when his mate was finally sixteen and their side of the connection finally activated- revealing that they were human, a mortal. A mortal who would one day die and leave God alone once more. Disillusioned, Taosjun closed his side of the bond. But now the Human is in his early twenties and managed to find their way through a portal to their mate’s realm. What will happen when they inevitably meet?

#2. The Kingdom of Tretis is dying; the plants, animals, and people. Everyone believes it to be because of a curse placed upon them. They believe it to be because of the man who lives secluded within the mountains, no one knows who he is but they know he had lived far longer than any man. Believing that the God’s cursed them because of him, they send your character to kill the man. Unbeknownst to your character and the rest of the world, this ‘cursed man’ is actually the ancient God of Life and Death. What will happen when your character confront this man and finds out the truth?

#3. Your character is a God as well, but one who hasn’t been forgotten and who like the Mortals forgot about my character’s existence. But now the other God’s and Goddesses are arguing, a war was brewing among the deities. Sides are being chosen and the Mortals below will die in this foolish war. Your character doesn’t want this though and hears about a ‘dead’ God from one of their Mortal followers, and knowing the God’s don’t die but can fade, decides to go find this once powerful being and see if they can help stop this bloodbath before it even begins.
---
Dragon realm plots- (I'll Rp the Dragon King (who has a dragon form and a human form)

World's Apart
The humans were originally magicless. They were oppressed by the other races because of their inability to really compete and stand up for themselves without magic. Eventually, they came to the dragons- who were akin to gods in terms of status at the time, and begged for power of some kind. They were gifted spells, allowing them to be on semi-equal terms with the werewolves, demons, vampires, angels, and other races.

As time went on, the races began to specialize more and more. The freedom of magic became limited due to their desire for classification. Light and Dark magic were the only specializations. Even humans, who had the capacity to do so much more, succumbed to those ideals, having mages who were either Light or Dark. The dragons, seeing as how they wouldn't submit to the new standards for magic, were soon enough shunned. The Dragon King then showed up and designed a new realm for his people, effectively abandoning both the humans who had once worshipped them and the other races they'd once been allied with.

With the dragons now gone, there was room for a new race to claim the title of the most powerful. It started out as a cold war and grew into something more. Now, they're all finally making declarations of war against one another. The humans are caught in the middle, with neither Light nor Dark creatures wishing to ally with them. So, your character (a human) is sent to negotiate with the Dragon King but, unknown to them there is a price to gaining the Dragons' help.
{{I've got more information for this realm, certain rules and the description of it. If you want to do this RP I'll tell you through PMS.}}

===================================

Modern
Assassin plot's
---
Death and Love
Our characters were top assassins, they had been feared by everyone and yet deeply respect each other. For many years they danced around each other, their feelings expressed through their taunting of each other. However, not once did they actually admit or act on their feelings for one another. But then a common enemy attacked both of them multiple times; during one of these attacks, my guy vanished. Now a year later your guy has tracked down mine. Upon finding my guy, yours finds out that my guy now lives life as a Highschool teacher. Why? How will he react to the answers he receives?

Secrets
~~~
The Crimson Council. The largest and by far the most dangerous Assassination organization in the world. It was founded by the top four assassins who have ever lived; Anthony Hunter, the Price Twins, and last but not least The Corrupter (my character). Each in their own right excels in their own unique... skills, and once they were each other's enemy as well. But then they were in their early teen years they decided to form their own group. No one knows the exact reasons for the top assassins deciding to be allies but, either way, they were unstoppable together.

In just one year they took on every head of the other assassin groups and defeated them with ease. At the time, Hunter was thirteen, Price twins were fourteen, and the Corrupter was sixteen. The best of the best flocked to them to join but very few were allowed; as each one had to prove they were worthy to join each of the top four Reapers. Fast forward another year and the Corrupter took on an apprentice (your character who was fourteen; my character and your character are three years apart in age). Death's Hand was known for his tendency to work alone, only working with the other three Founders on a handful of assignments. So taking on an apprentice and one so young was mind-boggling. Ten years to that day have passed with your character being trained by mine.

Suddenly, the top Four Reapers announced that they had a year-long assignment to go on, top secret. So, the Bringer of Death placed his now-former apprentice as the Leader. A year passed and not a word from him or the other three assassins… Now, six years to the day they left suddenly Death’s Hand has finally returned.

Where are the other assassins who left with him? What exactly was the assignment? Why did it take six years? Will your character’s unspoken feelings for mine finally be revealed now?

Your character doesn't know my character's actual name (Sephtis Leos). Just as one of his alias. Your character is a Reaper. He became Reaper #10 a year before my character and the other founders left. The following year the four left, naming your character as temporary leader.
{{I've got more information for this RP, certain rules and the description of it. If you want to do this RP I'll tell you through PMS.}}

Non-Assassin
---
Flower's and their Secrets (Cross-dressing) {Character A (You), Character B (Me)}
~~~
Character A{Your character} is a Delivery Person who picks up flowers from various shops and takes them to be sold in bigger stores. But there is one store in particular that has gotten your attention. It is run by a young man around your guy's same age and they are very soft-spoken but very knowledgeable on plants of all kinds, though flowers are an obvious favorite. They have been wanting to ask them out for a few weeks, but then the other week they went in to finally ask them out, they weren't there someone else was. They were told that my guy was out of town for a while, no idea how long. Now about a month later he is back but something is troubling him. There are bruises on his skin and he isn't as smiley as usual. Will he find out what happened? What about asking him on a date?
---
Understanding each other (Cross-dressing) {Character A (You), Character B (Me)}
~~~
Our characters have been acquaintances- they are on the student council as President {A} and Vice President {B} but haven't spoken outside of it, since the beginning of High-school. Now, they are in their final year together and B came across A sitting precariously sitting on the edge of the school rooftop after hours. A's intentions were obvious and being found was far from what they'd planned on happening. Without a beat of hesitation, B comments that death wouldn't solve whatever problems A has going on, then with an almost bored expression B moves to A and pulls them from the edge; into a hug.

'I'll miss you if you die. So don't.' Those simple corny blunt words were whispered into A's ear and then B released him, leaving without a glance back.

That was during the second week at the final year of school and neither of our characters has spoken about that incident, both far too busy with school. But, now it is the third month in and things have been cooling off so now A is trying to find B to confront them on that matter all those months ago- the only problem is, B had started dodging A starting two weeks before and now hasn't come to school for the last few days. With B's home address in hand, A decides to speak to them there.

===================================

Poly-Centered plots

Tested Emotions
The Demon race was gone, simply vanishing from existence. Several centuries before that it had been a part of the ‘Golden Council’, this Council was made of the leaders of each of the Seven Realms. Within these Realms were various races of Light and Dark creatures but, with each realm, one Race ruled over them all. You had the Angels, Elves, Fairy, Humans, Vampires, Orcs, and last but not least, the Demon Race. Once long ago all Realms were at war, so many died during this seemingly endless war. Until finally, somehow an alliance was formed. It lasted a good many Eons, but eventually, peace can fall. It was a known fact to the Realms that the Angels had chosen to eradicate the Demons and while they called for help, none came.

Now, after supposedly being completely slaughtered into extinction- their Realm Portal forever closed, the Demon race appeared overnight. Led by the Prince's of the Demons, they’ve declared that death would be upon the other Realms, unless they passed a series of tests. So far the Fairy and Orc Realm have failed the test and their Realm has now been overtaken by the Demons.

Your character is one of six other envoys chosen to meet with them and pass whatever the mysterious test is. Will they pass? As they get to know these Demon Prince’s, what secrets will be unveiled?
---
Humanity's Truth
~~~
Human experimentation. It’s not something in this Modern day society believes in but, suddenly strange things have started to happen all over the world. Single men and women to duos, have been appearing out of nowhere and are assassinating seemingly unimportant people. These killers have been confronted and brutally killed, in what looks like freak accidents. Freezing to death, heart attack, suddenly going insane. So many ways, all strange. All unnatural. Yet, no one has actually seen what happened with their own eyes and every person to face these attackers have all been long dead by the time rescuers arrived.

Then the attacks and killings stopped. Around one hundred thousand attacks had popped up around the world and then it stopped. No rhyme or reason attached. Slowly people simply forgot, freak accidents as they were. But, your character was one who utterly could not. He was only ten-years-old when all this happened but, even a decade later- at twenty-years-old, he’s not forgotten. It’s the sole reason he went into the career path he has chosen (you can choose what career, just as long as it has something to do with researching or having more knowledge/access to the past attacks). Sadly, his persistence in discovering the truth has gotten him put on a forced ‘vacation’ to a small inconspicuous town… Where he will meet two people who might help find answers as well as, love?

Last edited:
Newest Created Plots

#1. Let us be a Family ~~~
My character has been in town for only a month now but, he is 'Mr. Popular' among his peers, already. Which is the complete opposite of what your character is. Well, your character fell secretly for mine from the moment he set his eyes on him. For what reasons... Well, your character has many (you can decide what those reasons are). But, the biggest is how kind my character is to him and all peers at school. He has made it clear that he does not judge others by their school 'rank'. In fact, my character even called your character his friend. But, there is something... interesting about my guy and that is that he's obviously hiding something. He has a secret he holds very close. Well, yours decides to follow my guy home and discovers... him with a kid?! And it's not his younger brother either. Can your guy get mine to trust him with the knowledge that he has a son? Will love blossom between the two guy's overtime?

Last edited:
How about The troubles of an Immortal Option 3? And my character is like a brother god which means everyone is super overprotective of him so that's why they are fighting. So half of the gods want him to get married to one god and the other half wants him to get married to another and it spurs them to argue about everything which makes it more like half of the gods want to use him for good and the other wants to use him for evil.

Back