Open Looking for Some Good Roleplays!

Ashlinbun

Hello everyone! I am new to this site, but not at all to role-playing and I am eager to jump right into it! I am now looking for a bunch of roleplay partners. I have several ideas of my own which I will share bellow, as well as fandoms, and I would love to hear your ideas as well! Before we get to plots and such however, I do have a few expectations.

• I ask that my partners write at least three paragraphs a post. I would consider myself a literate roleplayer and have a hard time carrying the momentum of a plot forward without writing several paragraphs a post and getting the same in return.
  • Please be patient with me as I figure out the ins and outs of this sight! I tend to catch on to things pretty quickly, but I'll probably make some mistakes along who way.
  • I write in third person and past tense only. Please be willing to do the same.
  • Be patient with me when it comes to getting responses up! I will typically try to respond to all my roleplays at least once a day, but life does get in the way sometimes. I'll also try to let you know when I am gone.
  • Please be willing to plan stuff out with me! I would love to make this our own and love to hear other's ideas and opinions.

Now, onto the plots and fandoms! Just let me know which one catches your eye the most and then we can get started!

Realistic Plots

Based on the song by Keane

It's time for the 5th year high school reunion for the students who went to Lexington High. Everyone is pouring into town, excited to see thier old friends and catch up.

Two students in particular are excited for this reunion. They used to be the bestest of friends, maybe even more, and have lost touch over the years. They used to tell eachother everything, do everything together and they are hoping to see eachother and maybe, perhaps rekindle what they used to have.
getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin

They each have had a pretty rough time this past year and have been longing to tell their old best friend about it. In fact, they absolutely need to. So, once they find eachother at the reunion, they ditch the party and go to the one place they spent nearly all thier time at together. The spot where they used to just lay in eachother's arms and talk.

Knowing they only had the weekend to be together, that is unless they decide to risk everything and be together by the end of the weekend, they take the risk and start a fling, helping eachother and lifting one another up. This is thier last chance after all.

Based off of the Taylor Swift song

Muse A and B have been best friends for as long as they could remember. They live in the houses next to each other and had done just about everything together since kindergarten.

When they began high school however, they went separate ways. Muse B became rather popular and began going out with the cheer captain. They are well known and popular, owning the school halls. Meanwhile, muse A joined the high school band and takes art classes, joining the nerdy art kid group.

Muse B and thier girlfriend haven't been getting along lately however, and Muse A has been watching from a distance. Honestly, Muse A has always had a crush on Muse B and becomes frustrated, watching the way Muse B's girlfriend treats them. Muse A has always believed they would make a good couple, but has always been too afraid to speak up about it, seeing as they are so different

Because of the relationship issues Muse B has been having, they turn to Muse A and confide in them, remembering how close they used to be and how much they seemed to understand one another. Will feelings be kindled or, will Muse B fix things with thier current girlfriend? Only time will tell.

Her life was going really good for once. After having a rough childhood, she moved out to New York and began going to college, studying English. It had always been her dream to be a writer and that dream looked as if it could one day be a reality. She got an internship as a journalist at a newspaper after all.

One day that all changes however, when she wakes up in the hospital and is told she has leukemia and that it's very serious. Her life comes crashing down around her as she realizes that she had to drop out of school and loose the internship, trading in her hopes in dreams for round after round of leukemia.

Having no one as her mother doesn't have to money to come and her father was long gone by then, her friends claiming to be too busy to ever visit, Rose becomes close with her young doctor who was fresh out of med school. Maybe a little too close perhaps.

Eventually, a forbidden romance sparks between them, but how will they face the ups and downs of life in a hospital and, will Rose actually live long enough to see the outside of that building again?

I would be playing Rose

Munder Mystery

Charlotte Adams was found dead on the edge of the Brooklyn River in New York and the only suspects the police have are the two people everyone believes are the least likely to have done it; her best friend and boyfriend.

No one can deny the fact that the three had gotten into an argument the very night which Charlotte died and, according to those nearby, it was a rather heated argument.

The truth is that Charlotte's best friend and boyfriend were secretly together, her boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend. According to the two, they had been seeing one another behind her back as they didn't know how to tell her. They had fallen in love and hadn't wanted to hurt her feelings.The night Charlotte was murdered however, Charlotte had seen them kiss and had confronted the two, angrily threatening to ruin their relationship if they didn't break up.

This event gave the two motive to kill Charlotte. Perhaps they had killed her before she could break them apart and make their lives a living hell as she had promised. Even more, the two weren't seen until an hour after the guessed time of death and were last seen having the fight a couple of hours before. The two claim that they were together, discussing where they had to now take their relationship. In fact, they claim that they were planning on breaking up for Charlotte's sake.

The police think they are covering for one another however. They believe that they had grabbed a roommates gun and then shot their friend in an act of panic. Then, they pushed the body down the slope, hoping to forget about it, hoping no one would find out. That doesn't explain how no prints were found however.

The truth is that the two are innocent and they have told the police nothing but the truth. Wanting to clear their names and get revenge, the two investigate the murder themselves. While the police put all the focus on finding evidence against the two, they are determined to discover the truth. What they don't know however, is that the closer to the truth they get, the more danger they put themselves in.

Based on a Movie

Based on Valley Girl

They both come from different worlds. She grew up with all the money she could ever want, in the town where no one wanted for anything. He grew up just across the town line, having to fend for himself and take up odd jobs to make money. The city was large and full of crime while the rich valley was a quite, close knit town.

Despite their different backgrounds, they cross paths and are instantly drawn to one another. She is drawn to his independence and freedom while he is drawn to a secure life. They both want what eachother have and two worlds collide as they go against every rule in the book and begin to date. No one from one side has ever so much as befriended someone from the other. Hell, they all go to completely different schools and yet, they fell hard from one another.

They both navigate the disapproval of freinds and family as they begin to figure out what it is they really want. Does she really want a stable life with a man to come home to? Does he really want to spend the rest of his life alone, picking up odd jobs? Perhaps they both want to settle for something in-between with one another, going against all rules and expectations. Only time will tell.

Takes place in the 80s

Based on The Darkest Minds

Everyone in the world knows that heros exist. Superman, Captian America, Charles Xavier, they all exist. More and more people have been showing that they have some supernatural ability and coming out as aligning with the heros or villains. There is now a new constant struggle between the good and the evil and the world is sick and tierd of the casualties.

She could remember the day that the supposed "solution" to this constant power struggle had been found as if it were yesterday. The government decided to fund research to find a cure that would simply take these supernatural abilities from people. There would be no more death, no more destruction in this war between mutants because, well, the world would be rid of them and no one would even have to die in the process.

She immediately knew it was all complete bull. The cure, the supposed hospital where all mutants were to be turned in. Her abilities were a part of her and it wasn't something you could just get rid of that easily. She knew it was all fake, but her parents trusted the system and so, they handed her over to the authorities.

That was when she discovered the truth. The supposed hospital wasn't a hospital, but was a hellish prison meant to contain mutants. Often, experiments were even conducted as the government's goal was to turn them all into living weapons that did thier bidding; fought thier wars for them.

After what was the longest two months of her life, she found a chance to escape and took it. She swore that she would never let herself be caught again and that, one day, she would free all the others still trapped. For now, she was on the run and on her own. That is, until she met someone unexpected

Based off of Tangled

Flynn suprises Rapunzel for thier very first anniversary by booking a week stay at a hotel for some much needed relaxation. Honestly, Rapunzel would have rather been suprised with a trip to the Amazon forest where they could go river rafting or ziplining and Flynn would rather do something of the like as well, but it's been a while since thier last adventure and they have had a very stressful time, trying to adjust to the life of royalty.

What was meant to be a relaxing weekend, turns into a disaster as they are ambushed on the way after Flynn insisted they take a shortcut through the woods. All thier supplies are taken and they hadn't brought any guards with them as they had wanted it to be just the two of them.

With no clue where they are and being out in the middle of the woods where hardly anyone passes by, the two spend thier anniversary facing the perils of the woods to try to get back home

I would prefer to play Rapunzel

Based off of Pirates of the Caribbean

It was a normal day for the princess of Sepia all the way up until a group of pirates attacked her home. Desperate to help her people, she finds the captain of the ship and makes a deal she hope he can't refuse. She will trade her life for the life of her people. They can take her aboard for leverage and ask for a ransom from both her own kingdom and the kingdom of Panad which is where her betrothed is from. They will get the money and wealth they want, even more than they were planning on, and they wouldn't have to fight for any of it.

There is one thing that the princess fails to mentions to the pirates however, she knows that she is likely giving up her life by going with them. The King and Queen don't care much about thier daughter, seeing as she has a younger brother who will take the throne. She is only a strategic piece that will allow them to build an alliance through her marriage. The princess doubts her parents would see the risk of loosing all of that gold, and perhaps men over her. What she is really doing is giving up her life, putting it completely into the pirates' hands to try to get them as far away from Sepia as possible. No one is coming for her and so, she knows she must eventually try to escape herself or die aboard a pirate ship.

Based off of TV shows

Based off of Merlin

She had always been doomed to live a life of hiding and why? Because the Queen had been killed by a magic user ten years ago when she was only just ten years old.

Outraged, the king made the rash decision to declare that magic was illeagal. It was an evil thing after all. Brought about by the devil himself. If anyone was to be found using it, they would be hanged and in public to make an example.

Her family had lived in a small village just outside of the castle when they discovered the new proclamation. Her parents being magic users were soon caught and hanged, leaving her to fend for herself as a ten year old child.

Over the years, she realized she had magic of her own, magic to heal. In order to cover this up and yet still use it to help others, Rose became a rather well known physician at a young age, healing people with herbs and magic when it was completely necessary and only when she knew she wouldn't get caught.

However, one evening when she was out in the woods collecting herbs, she came across a dying man and she was faced with a choice, reveal herself as being one who had magic and risk being hanged, thus saving the man or, let the man die and ensure her own safety.

Seeing no other option, she heals the man, but, what she didn't know, was that the man was the son of the very man who had banned magic. He was the Prince.

Would prefer to play the magic user

Based off of the show Supernatural

She/he and his/her older sibling had always been hunters. While many hunt for deer and maybe rabbits, these two hunt for monsters, the things that live in other's nightmares except they weren't nightmares, they were real. Thier family had always been in the business of hunting these creatures and they were both raised to continue this family business. The two are best friends and make a good team, saving people and hunting things. They have always stuck together and still do, even though thier parents have decided to retire from the business.

Everything changes howevever, when a vampire hunt goes wrong and she/he gets turned into the very thing the siblings had always hunted down and killed. Knowing that she/he was now a monster, she/he begged his/her sibling to kill them before she/he accidentally lost control and killed someone, but their older sibling refused, insisting this could be helpful to them. She/he could use thier vampire strength and senses to save multiple people. Rather than harming people, she could save more people than ever.

Eventually becoming convinced, the two go back to normal life, traveling the United States and hunting the things that hide in the dark. Except, now they have to be more careful, doing most of thier work once it gets dark and of course, making trips to hospitals for blood bags or maybe killing a cow now and then for the blood. Eventually, they find a new routine that works for them, but what happens when other hunters find out that one of them have become a monster themselves? It is against everything most hunters believe in after all. Perhaps the two siblings will find themselves being hunted by the people they once called friends.

Based on the show Lost

It started out as a normal day for those involved. They had bought thier tickets before hand and had been looking forward to their vacation on the island of St. Thomas, or perhaps they were even going on business. They all boarded the plane as strangers, expecting to spend a few hours together in the air, traveling from New York to their destination, only to part ways when they arrived and all go about thier normal business.

This doesn't happen however as suddenly, the plane had a mechanical issue and they all were plunged into thier worst fears. The plane dropped at an alarming speed and most fell unconscious, only to wake up in a nightmare.

Thankfully, the plane had crash landed on an island, but unfortunately this wasn't any island, they were in the mysterious Bermuda Triangle after all.

Remember the stories you heard of ships disappearing as well as planes and helicopters in this area? Well, they all disappeared to a very specific place, this abnormal island which is completely off of the radar and is impossible to discover unless though an unfortunate accident.

With no hopes of rescue, those left alive must find a way to survive.

Other Fandoms

Supernatural
The Lunar Chronicals
The Lord of the Rings
Eragon
How to Train your Dragon
Lucifer
Breathe of the Wild
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Merlin
Lost
The Darkest Minds
Alexa and Katie
Robin Hood
The Shannara Chronicals
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson

And much much more, just ask
Thank you for reading and let me know if you are interested in any of the above!

Back