Looking for some More partners.

Azathoth

Daemon Sultan
Hello, thought id set something up her in the interest of finding some cool people to rp with.
I'm usually play Fantasy/High Fantasy. But I'm willing to try and branch out into other genres. I have no set writing conditions, other than please no one liners, one liners make it hard to build a story, and that's what I wanna do.
I am open to either rping in a thread or through pm, the choice is yours.
Below is a link to my current characters, but if they don't interest you I am willing to make another to suit you preference.
Thank you for checking this out and have a great day.

https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/azathoths-disciples.5029/

(P.S Here's a penguin. )

I'm interested! I do have a few questions though...
1. Are you going off of D&D or are these just for fun(Really though, i'm asking if you plan to do rolls and stats and whatnot or dowe just jot things down)
2. How much would you like per post?(I'm kinda weird so sometime's i'll write a ton and other times it'll be a tad short. Definitely no one liners though)

I hadn't planned to do anything along a dnd basis as I've never played dnd myself. Plus I feel a few of my characters would break the dnd thing as they are ridiculously strong XD.
And I'd like at least a paragraph, but more is always appreciated. As long as I have something to work with I'm happy.
Any characters interest you?

Lash Night, Valen Nerkict, Valeria Vanos, and Alistar Hezac essentially. I like all of them overall though.
Reason why i'd ask about the D&D aspect is because the character abilities remind me quite vividly of it. I can do a paragraph, so this ought to be able to work nicely. Would you like to know my characters?

Awesome. Those are usually the ones people go with, though Valeria is the newest one of the group.
And I see what you mean, and I usually just put some abilities there to give people a general overview of what said character can do.
And I would love to. :]

Mmk, if you'll be patient with me, that'd be appreciated. It's late over here and i'm going to go ahead and put them in the formatting you have yours as to make things easier(And I have give or take 2 or 3 of them to make). Also, I have school tomorrow morning

Your fine, take your time. I'm a patient person. ^_^
And if it's not to much trouble pm me them when you are done, as to lessen thread clutter.
Hope school goes well for you.

Back