Illusion Looking Glass Sign-Ups

Ver

Endearing Misanthrope
The Convergence Series GM

tumblr_pc6yt9XpXc1thvjv3o4_400.gif

"My name is Dr. Ellie Staple, and I'm a psychiatrist. My work concerns a particular type of delusion of grandeur. It's a growing field. I specialize in those individuals who believe they are superheroes."

"You may not remember it very well, but you were admitted to this institution some time ago in order to be rehabilitated, and I'm very proud of the progress you have all made. In no time, you will finally be able to return to the world as healthy members of society."

View attachment 10606

Whoever you are, or rather, whoever you once thought you were, you are now a patient at Raven Hill Memorial Mental Institute. If there's one thing you have in common with the rest of your fellow patients, it's that you once believed that you were someone you were clearly not. Whether it was a superhero, a dark lord, a time traveler, or anything else, you have since come to accept the truth. You are really just a normal human, with no special powers.

However, just as your treatment draws to a close, it seems that there are a few patients who still haven't managed to be rehabilitated completely.

For one, Elijah Price thinks he is a supervillain mastermind named Mr. Glass, and for some reason, he just can't stop talking about some grand plan that he has been carefully laying out ever since you had first gotten here... whenever that was, not that you can remember clearly. Not that any of it matters so much. Surely, Elijah will be rehabilitated in all due time.

And yet, you just can't shake the feeling that he is honestly as dangerous as he claims to be. But what could you possibly do about it?

After all, you're just a normal human being.

View attachment 10607

So, yeah, this event will be an Illusion event with a bit of a twist. Whereas other Illusion events involve the main cast having their identities completely erased with no memory of who they once were until the final act, this one is a little different as you might have guessed. Also, in line with our recent trends, this will similarly not have any special roles in it.

While your character is still stripped of their original identity in familiar Illusion fashion, this time, they'll be able to remember their original name and perhaps even a small inkling of their past life, but recontextualized in their minds as delusions, but we'll still go through with the matter of them having a fake Illusion identity as well. Basically, just cutting a step or two out of the usual process. Otherwise, should still be straightforward as can be.

View attachment 10608

1. Naturally, all of STC's rules apply here.

2. You should know the drill by know. Remember to be civilized. I'd also say no godmodding but I guess that'd be a bit hard under these circumstances, as powers will be nerfed for the duration of the Illusion. You're at my mercy, after all.

3. Just one character per player. No duos this time, as it seems to be Illusion tradition at this point.

4. Wow, this section was a lot shorter than I expected it to be. This isn't actually a rule, I just wanted to use up space.

If you have any questions about something I might have forgotten, do feel free to ask! Certain rules and processes may or may not be added and removed on a whim.

View attachment 10609

Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine if you'd like. Feel free to use different pictures between your Illusion and true identities to emphasize how they look under the Illusion.

Illusion Name: What is your character's name? Feel free to just use your character's canonical name, or make up a new name if you want, especially if it's considered an unusual name by the standards of real life.

Illusion Biography: Now that you've undergone treatment, what is the background of your character's Illusion identity? Can be as brief or as in-depth as you'd like.

Other Info: Any info of note you'd want me to know about.

Appearance: Self-explanatory. Just a picture is fine if you'd like.

True Name: What is your character's name? Do they generally go by an alias/nickname?

Age: Chronologically, how old is your character? Optional.

Canon: What does your character originate from? If your character is an OC, just say "OC." If your character is an OC specifically from an established canon, put the name of the canon and "OC" next to it, for example "Star Wars OC" or so.

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: What is your character capable of, and if they have notable items they carry around, like weapons, is there anything special about them? Just a Wiki link is fine.

Short Bio: Just a short summary of their background, and perhaps even from what point of their timeline are they taken. Even just a wiki link is fine.

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that you want me to know about.

... I think that should be it.

View attachment 10610

@Gummi Bunnies as Chloe Winters Chloe Ironside (Ciconia When They Cry)
@Rwac96 as Clark Kent Clark Kent (DC Comics)
@York as Eno Liberi Mephisto (Arknights)
@Capri as Erin Natick Ena (Ena)
@Takumi as Hagusa Fujisaki Yukine (Noragami)
@Lucky as Liam Bishop Bishop (DC Comics)
@Jeremi as Michelle Curry Makkari (Marvel Comics)
@Minerva as Morgan Yu Morgan Yu (Prey)
@Not a Writer as Natasha Matsushita Tatsumaki (One Punch Man)
@Yun Lee as Ronald Ness Norton Campbell (Identity V)
@Josh as Sylvia Li Sersi (Marvel Comics)

Last edited:
NPC Sheet

Appearance
View attachment 10611

Illusion Name
Fujiko Mine

Illusion Biography
Just a normal, unassuming clerk at a jewelry, who clearly let her dreams of living a daring life of adventure get the better of her. But at least she's all better now, right?

Appearance
View attachment 10613

True Name
Fujiko Mine

Unknown. It's not polite to ask that of a lady.

Canon
View attachment 10612

Powers/Abilities/Equipment
Though she is a normal human for all intents and purposes, Fujiko has a wide array of skills under her belt, being a skilled marksman, thief, acrobat, hand-to-hand fighter, pilot, driver, disguise, the whole nine yards. She always makes sure to have a pistol on her at all times as well, no need for anything heavier than that.

Short Bio
Not much is known about Fujiko's past. What's there to know of a famous thief, after all? A woman of contradicting accounts and background, suitable for a thief in the night like her. The only thing anyone can really confirm is that she often works alongside other famous thieves, notably the famous Arsene Lupin III...

Appearance
View attachment 10669

Illusion Name
Peter Petrelli

Illusion Biography
Peter was born into a wealthy and politically influential family, with his parents being corporate executives and his own brother even breaking into the political world as a junior senator. While Peter himself had little interest in politics, he was far from an underachiever, instead dedicating his efforts to preserving life as a hospice nurse.

However, over the many years Peter had worked the job, it proved to be an emotionally harrowing one. Though he had managed to save many lives, he is haunted by those he feels he failed to save, those who had died under his care. Thus, it was the job that his family attributed to his decline in mental health, especially once Peter began spouting delusions of not only having super powers, but the idea that many others were out there like him in that regard as well. Whether out of genuine concern for his well-being, the potential embarrassment of having a delusional link in the family while in the public eye, or a bit of both, Peter was quickly admitted into Raven Hill to treat his delusions.

Appearance
View attachment 10670

True Name
Peter Petrelli

Canon
View attachment 10671

In short, Peter has the ability to mimic the abilities of other powered beings by simply being near them. Though originally he could only use one power at a time, eventually he learned how to "store" powers and be able to re-use any ability he had previously used before.

Short Bio

Peter is taken from sometime shortly after the final season of Heroes, but before the events of Heroes Reborn. This really only matters to me.

Last edited:
ILLUSION APPEARANCE
He is a muscular man with short, bleach-blonde hair and brown eyes. He has two forehead scars and has red lines coming down from his eyes, natural birthmarks.

He normally wears loose pants and normally wears tank tops so he can show off his musculature. He is heavily tattooed all over.

ILLUSION NAME
Russell Onizaki

ILLUSION BIOGRAPHY
Russell was a bit pudgy as a boy, and was relentlessly bullied when he was younger for his weight. He took to playing online games as a physically fit oni character to escape, only for that character to overtake his mind.

He thought he was destined to become the oni in his games, so he took to physically mold himself into the image of the oni he always had in his mind. It went to the point Russell actually thought he was the oni. But, of course, he was fixed, right?

APPEARANCE
IMG_0943.jpg

TRUE NAME
Itto "No, I’m not Russell Onizaki" Arataki

CANON
Genshin Impact

POWERS/WEAPONS/ABILITIES
Geo Vision - Gifted to him by Morax, god of the earth, Itto has the ability to manipulate the earth.
Masatsu Zetsugi: Akaushi Burst! - He will throw his bull partner Ushi at opponents. Enemies will, without fail, always attack Ushi before Itto.
Royal Descend: Behold, Itto the Evil! - Unleashes his inner oni strength and Geo abilities to attack foes with intense strength.
Redhorn Stonethresher - Itto’s claymore.
Oni King's Kanabou - Itto’s club. Only used during his special attack "Royal Descend: Behold, Itto the Evil!"
Sumo Abilities - He’s a professional sumo wrestler.

SHORT BIO
TBA

Appearance:View attachment 10616

Illusion Name: Liam Bishop

Illusion Biography: Liam was picked on as a kid, due to his intelligence being only slightly higher than normal kids his age. As such, he made grand fantasies where he created his own "clones" that served the whims of everyone.

To keep the delusion going, he also believed that he was a time traveler, but his delusions spiraled so badly that he died being a hero to the people in his delusion. But that didn't really happen. It was all in his head.

He's better, right? RIGHT?

Other Info: Liam is autistic.

:
Appearance
View attachment 10615

True Name: Bishop

Canon: Legends of Tomorrow

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Bishop

Short Bio
: https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Bishop

Other Info: I will be playing Bishop as autistic

Appearance:

d46f29089f6b93e93310faaa929bf50e.jpg

Illusion Name: Morgan Yu

Illusion Biography:

Morgan was originally born in Stuttgart, Germany, and studied as an engineer at both MIT and China's Tsinghua University. Now, Morgan is a Director of Research for Laika Group, a corporation focused on space travel and mining. A brilliant scientist and charming young woman, she focuses on designing safe and more effective equipment for space walks and mining. She's also a bit of a workaholic and adrenaline junkie, testing all her designs first.

But of course, the brilliant are always plagued with madness.

She began seeing visions of the future, or at least, a future. One where she was trapped on a space station, fighting against an extraterrestrial threat which threatened to devour Earth. This slowly crept into her work, as research notes would come out unintelligible, talking about "NeuroMods" and "The Typhon," along with strings of numbers and questions regarding The Trolley Problem.

Her work began to falter heavily, her research becoming stranger and more esoteric. Diagrams of a skyscraper orbiting a lagrange point, repeating patterns, discussion of a computer backup. Her behavior became erratic, she began seeing shadows in the corner of her eyes, mood swings began occurring and she began facing lapses in memory. In response to an incident where she began to smash coffee mugs in a break room, the company sent her away in the hopes the delusions would stop and her work would start to make sense again.

The Board prays that the treatments worked.

Laika Group Internal Correspondence Archive said:
Kasmalogo.jpg

NOTICE: FOR INTERNAL USE ONLY! ANY DEVIATION WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION
To: Alexander Xiao
Subject: Regarding Morgan

Noticed Morgan's work she's had me send to other departments has been getting stranger. She's not on any AI related projects, yet she's been discussing backups of the brain and storage of memories. She's also asked me about the trolley problem several times in the past few days. These along with the mood swings and forgetting her password, as well as the recent outburst in the Executive Level break room, I'm worried something's deeply wrong with her.

To: Robert Bellamy
Subject: RE: Regarding Morgan

She's been under a lot of stress. I will handle it. Thank you for letting me know.

Regards,
Alex

Other Info: Everything is going to be okay

Appearance:

fred-augis-game-informer-cover-poster-female-version04c.jpg

True Name: Morgan Yu

Canon: Prey (2017)

Powers/Abilities/Equipment:

TranStar Uniform: Not only is the red suit a mark of office as a TranStar Executive, but it also contains many features needed for working in space. Light materials for easy maneuverability, warm lining to prevent the cold void of space from getting in, and a built in helmet that prevents poison gases and the dark void of space from getting in.

Hephaestus Wrench: A standard wrench used by all maintenance staff on Talos One. Nothing special about it besides the fact that it’s been with her since Day One of her escape from Talos One.

The Gelifoam Lattice Organism Obstructor, or GLOO Cannon: A versatile tool that shoots gelifoam, a quick hardening, fire retardant, expanding foam. Each can contains 42 balls of foam, and can be reloaded. This foam can allow the user to block doors, freeze lifeforms, or even climb walls if used strategically, although these uses are not recommended. The gelifoam can not stick to glass or glass-like substances.

S4 Tactical Combat Shotgun - Margrave: A semi-automatic shotgun used by Talos One Security Staff. The Shotgun can hold six rounds and display its current ammo count. This one, belonging to her mother and used in European Shooting competitions, is finely decorated in gold Art Deco Aesthetics.

PPN-8 Personal Defense Sidearm - Artemis: The standard sidearm of security staff on Talos One, this gold encrusted variant belongs to Captain Jada Marks. These pistols are frequently silenced, and it contains the same ammo counting tech as the Shotgun.

Recycler Charge: Explosions are dangerous on a space station, and resources are scarce. This is why the Recycler Charge tends to implode, attracting things around it in an area, and sucking them up before turning them into handy little resource cubes. It can suck up anything that’s not nailed down, and thus is dangerous to even organic life.

Psychoscope: A headset that gives Morgan resistance to Mind Control. Not only that, but it connects to a database allowing her to scan and store alien lifeforms and enemies by scanning them that she can access later.

ARTAX Propulsion System: A Jetpack allowing propulsion in Zero-Gravity and Low Gravity environments. In normal gravity, it allows a boost in the air when the user jumps.

Neuromods:
NeuroMods are a tool developed by TranStar based on Typhon biology. It allows the user to expand their mental capacity, giving them skills they previously didn’t have. Some of these even give you abilities belonging to the Typhon. Requires Psi Hypos to recuperate energy when used heavily.

Human Abilities:

Hacking IV: This allows the user to access locked computers and security systems with relative ease.

Physician II, Necropsy: Allows the user to treat deep wounds with supplies on hand. Necropsy allows the user to gain important organs from alien life forms

Toughness III: GIves the user 75 more years of life, as well as gives them the ability to take more damage.

Stealth III: Allows the user to sprint without making noise.

Combat Focus: The user enters a trance in which time seems to slow around them, giving them quicker reflexes and the ability to focus on targets.

Leverage III: The ability to lift and throw anything not bolted to the floor, be it couch or a potted plant.

Alien NeuroMods

Morgan has a small group of Typhon-based Neuromods she can use.

Machine Mind: For 90 Seconds, you can turn any machines previously against you to fight for you.

Phantom Shift I: Teleport yourself 6 meters and leave behind a double for 6 seconds.

Mimic Matter III: The ability to camouflage by turning into an object nearby. At stage 3, you have the ability to turn into advanced forms such as Operators and other complicated computerized contraptions. If turned into a turret, you can even fire weapons until PSI runs out.

Superthermal III: The ability to create three traps made out of superheated plasma to trap and burn organic lifeforms that step into them.

Short Bio:

Morgan was born to two board members of the corporation TranStar. She along with her brother, Alex, grew up in the arm of the corporation. Upon her graduation, due to nepotism and corporate meddling, she was given a position at TranStar. She showed competence, designing a lot of tech for the corporation to use.

In 2032, she transferred to Talos One, the space station used to study the Typhon, the aliens that were orbiting the moon. She used research developed there to develop Neuromods, tools which allowed humans to access abilities they hadn't used before. She also developed the Psychoscope, among other tools. However, when the Typhon broke free of containment, all hell broke loose.

Morgan was forced to contend with the threat, with alomost zero memory of the time she spent on Talos. Aided by allies and backups she had made of her mind, she was able to restore order to the station, as well as prevent the corporate board, led by her father, from flushing the station of life.

Other Info: Optional. Just basically any extra info you feel is necessary that you want me to know about.

Last edited:

Appearance:

View attachment 10617

Illusion Name:
Clark Joesph Kent

Illusion Biography:

A man from smalltown Kansas, Clark moved to Metropolis, Delaware to pursue his career in journalism; becoming a reporter for the Daily Planet. He is married to Lois Lane and has a 10-year old son, named after his late father, Jonathan. He is described by those who have known him as well-mannered, polite, and a bit clumsy. Clark at times has looked upon the sky at night, admiring the stars, and has taken a hobby of reading science fiction novels.

Clark was never confrontational, but his wife's insistence of putting herself in harm's way for an article began to mentally weigh on him; especially the articles on the controversial Businessman, Lex Luthor. His co-workers observed him turning his head as if he overheard a gunshot or a scream. Then, he would run off to rip off his suit...only to reveal his bare torso. The Planet's head editor, Perry White, discovered Kent doubting that if he was even human. Concerned for her husband's sanity and their son's upbringing, Lois has admitted Clark to the Raven Hill Memorial Mental Institute; hoping that these delusions would end.

Other Info:

Though he doesn't look like it, he's a fan of Metallica.

Appearance:
View attachment 10618

True Name:

Kryptonian Birthname: Kal-El

Secret Identity: Clark Joeseph Kent

Alias: Superman

Canon:
1200px-DC_Comics_logo.svg.png

DC Comics

Wiki Link

Short Bio:

Superman is the most powerful being on Earth, an alien refugee named Kal-El from the planet Krypton who was raised in Smallville, Kansas, to become an American superhero. Raised with high moral ideals, he uses his incredible strength, speed, flight, and various other superpowers to fight evil and to protect the innocent. In his civilian identity, he is Clark Kent, a mild-mannered reporter working for the Daily Planet in Metropolis. He is a founding member of the Justice League of America and a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes in the 30th Century.

A few days shy from his wedding anniversary to Lois, Clark was alerted to a rising dimensional tear. Investigating it with Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter, the tear erupts in a blinding light; making the Man of Steel vanish.

Other Info:

The universe this Superman hails from is a mixture of New Earth and Injustice: Earth One, Jon Kent was nine years old around the events of the first Injustice game. It has been one year since he had fought against his double.

Appearance: (TBA)

Illusion Name: Ronald "Ron" Ness

Illusion Biography: Ron doesn't come from wealth, having grown up in a lower-income family. His father owned a small mechanic's shop, which Ron would help out in until graduating high school, when he was finally able to work full time. Saving up on the side, he tried to start taking night classes or online courses in order to get a degree, and all that had been going quite well.

That is, until the accident.

Something went wrong at the shop one day, some kind of freak accident that no one can be blamed for. But no matter the reason, the result was horrific: there was a fiery explosion that burned the shop to the ground, killed Ron's father, and left Ron covered in burns. The insurance was enough to keep the family afloat in spite of the tragedy, but Ron was another story. The trauma of being in that accident and survivor's guilt over losing his father had taken what many feared would be an irreparable toll on the young man's mind. Having been studying history for his GE courses, Ron had been researching coal mining in the Victorian Era, and his mind seems to have given him a new identity to cope with his loss. In his mind he was a coal miner, the shop and his father becoming a collapsed mine and unlucky coworkers who had been caught in a dynamite accident caused by Ron himself. Though he refused to go by Ron anymore, having given himself a new name: Norton Campbell.

Norton seemed to represent the worst qualities in Ron. Greedy, selfish, two-faced, conniving...and yet still rocked by that terrible accident. By stroke of good fortune, Ron was admitted into Dr. Staple's program, and he seems to have a far better grasp on himself now that he's been rehabilitated.

Time can only tell how long it will last...

View attachment 10620

True Name: Norton Campbell, The Prospector

Canon: Identity V

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Here.

Short Bio: Here.

Other Info: Although he looks like a doll in the picture, he is in fact human (just like his identity form).

Appearance:

Illusion Name: Michelle 'Mac' Curry

Illusion Biography: Michelle was born deaf to hearing parents, a Hispanic mother, and an African-American father. Despite her disability Michelle or Mac as she was also called, did well in school and even better on the field. Being a fast runner earned her many trophies and a scholarship and ended up becoming her career.

To some, her talent for running was a skill. To herself, it was a gift from the ancient gods. Every time Michelle ran she thought she saw the looming figure of a massive being. It would draw ever closer but every time she reached the finish line it vanished into smoke. Her delusions went so far that she started to believe she as Hermes reincarnated attempting to reach Mt. Olympus.

Her family brought her to Dr. Staple in the hope of finally getting Michelle to realize that she alone is in control of her destiny.

Appearance:

True Name: Makkari

Canon: Marvel Comics, Earth-616

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Powers/Abilities

Short Bio: History

Other Info: Still not over the loss of Dreaming Celestial, she spent all of her resources trying to somehow reach the dead Celestial, but she was unsuccessful, losing her speech, hearing, and even telepathic abilities in the process /spoiler]

Appearance:

50eae82ac2d8523f4dbbdbedcc28bc1d73b4c779.png

Illusion Name: Hagusa Fujisaki

Illusion Biography:

A young man who came from a rather abusive home. He was known as Yuki Tajima, but after his mother and sister left him behind and things got worse to the point where on one particular day he ended up locked into a dark room as punishment and after being let out claimed "Yuki almost died in the dark, but it's okay, Hagusa helped him!". He was eventually taken from that household and ended up going from home to home, stealing things, picking fights, and "acting out" on occasion as a child who felt abandoned and wanted to belong. Though he formed a few strong friendships that didn't last long, save for one named Mizuchi that he would sneak out to visit. Then he ended up in the Fujisaki household.

Though the Fujisaki patriarch was gone from home a lot due to business, it led to the oldest of the Fujisaki children, Kouto, to act in the role of "Father" due to both parents being separated along with Kouto being the eldest son. Kouto, while appearing the model student to most was anything but, once locking his younger brother in a closet for 'being naughty' leading to Hagusa to lash out and say things in a way that was the 'final straw' that had him be sent away into Dr. Staple's care, hopefully to return Yuki to normal, as Kouto put it.

Other Info: Hagusa has rather sharp canines, but he thinks he has clawed fingers with dark black nails sharp enough to cut flesh as well due to "transforming". At least that's what he claimed before, now he doesn't mention it but that won't stop him from possibly biting someone. There are times where he remembers someone named 'Haru', though doesn't think too hard about it these days. Cause whatever dreams or nightmares he has don't mean much, right? Especially not when he's getting help now.

Appearance:

latest

True Name:
Haruki "Haru" Tajima
Yukine

Canon: Noragami

Rend (Zan): is a skill he obtains as Yato's sacred weapon Sekki. When Yato uses Rend, he is able to slay and exterminate phantoms.

Severance (Zetsu): is a skill he obtains as Yato's sacred weapon Sekki. When Yato uses Severance, he is able to cut off the bonds between a human and things/other people. He uses this skill to sever the bonds between Yusuke Urasawa and Kofuku.

Boundary (Kyoukai 境界): is an ability Shinki are available to use. Using his fingers, Yukine can draw a line and create a "boundary line" that prevents any gloom from coming past it, which is one of his only defensive mechanisms.

Restraint (Baku 縛): Yukine has the ability to cast a binding restraint on a target. This ability appears to take the form of invisible chains. According to Daikoku, only Hafuri Vessels (such as Yukine and Kazuma) can use this ability. This ability greatly affects the other Shinkis that are not Hafuri Vessels because of superiority. Nevertheless, when a Hafuri Vessel loses his confidence and has much insecurity; like when Yukine was almost defeated by Kugaha, they can also be defeated in a boundary battle.

Spell/Chant/Song: A skill that he obtained from his training with Kazuma. It enables him to cast spells that can be used as a protection or to attack; for example, a song Yukine used in dousing the flames in the manga. It can also summon spirits like Nora used in the manga.

Short Bio:

Yukine

Other Info: Is a mix of the anime and manga. At the point in the manga Yukine is being taken from (between Chapters 95-97), he now has two names: Yukine as Yato's Regalia and Hagusa as the Regalia to man known as Father. It's also hinted that Hagusa has gained the ability to possess humans to some capacity, being told he "can drive people to act" and "give them courage". Hagusa calls it his "Righteous Net".

Last edited:
cWCGWn9.png

( art cred: Oranju @ pixiv )

-Illusion Name-
Chloe Winters

-Illusion Biography-
An average high school senior from a rural American town. Everything was fine. Her family was loving. Her friends from school were supportive. Her grades cemented that she was due to go off to a reputable college all the way to Europe. Chloe was set for life, if only it wasn't for one trait of hers.

She was extremely impressionable.

There was a recent trend at her school to check a particular website that would randomly generate "what-if" scenarios of their futures, much like those zodiac sign quizzes and such. Chloe knew that it was all for fun, that there was no definite proof behind those kinds of websites, but her curiosity got the best of her. So she ended up checking the website out after school at home.

Her randomly generated future was: "You witness the end of the world at the hands of humanity."

It sounded really absurd. It really did. It was just nonsense, but it clicked something in her head. Chloe began to think a bit too much on this. Everything was fine now, but what if everything fell apart in the world in an instant? Sure, there were checks to prevent a third World War out there, but the high schooler felt like it was inevitable. Universal world peace was an impossible feat to achieve, much like solving world hunger. Humanity was rotten to the core.

Everything could be fine now, but Chloe had a heavy pit in her stomach. The next day at school, she broke down in the middle of class. Like a cruel joke from the world, the class came upon a discussion topic about wars. She became overwhelmed with the thought of being enlisted into the military and killing others.

No, it wasn't a thought of possibility. Chloe became aware that she will end up doing this, even leaving one of her best friends to die in order to save herself.

Screaming things like "I'm sorry!" and "I don't want to kill you!", she ran out of the classroom and made her way back home. Everything was not fine. She really convinced herself that she did these atrocious things, even if World War 4 supposedly never happened yet. Was she experiencing the karma from a past life where she was responsible for her own squadmates dying? She couldn't take it anymore, the guilt of something that supposedly never happened was overwhelming her.

Just like she saw herself do those atrocious things as some kind of soldier called a "Gauntlet Knight", Chloe thought that jumping from her bedroom window at the 2nd floor would be enough to atone for her sins. However, her parents were home and able to stop her from committing to the act.

From that erratic behavior at home and at school, her parents presumed that she fell into believing a conspiracy theory online, and sent her to be admitted to Dr. Staple's care in hopes to stabilize her behavior back to normal.

nxr6Scy.png

-True Name-
Chloe Ironside

-Age-

-Canon-
Ciconia When They Cry

-Powers/Abilities/Equipment-
[ Gauntlet Knight ]
: A special soldier unit equipped with the experimental Gauntlet weapon. The Gauntlet enables flight via Ricochet Flying, allowing her to fly at sharp angles while maintaining speed. It also stores many weapons & ammunition through a system called a Dimension Container System, which is powered through an artificial hyperspace. For defense, she can project a Rejection Shield from the gauntlet that is able to repel almost every kind of attack imaginable. Lastly, it comes with an integrated Virtual Reality HUD system, allowing her to go through augmented training sessions and even virtual chatrooms all in her head. Because of the intense usage of the user's mental capabilities, otherwise known as P3, to operate this kind of weapon, children that have been trained extensively from birth are only allowed to use the Gauntlet.

[ Autonomous Weaponry Fire Control (SS) ]: Her ability to access autonomous weaponry on the battlefield and supply them with her high-level control is far ahead of the pack. She can even hack into the enemy's automated weaponry.

[ Specialty in Solo Action (A) ]: When taking solo action, her P3 levels rise dramatically. However, when flying with others, they dip dramatically.

-Short Bio-
From the Arctic Ocean Union's Canada (or AOU Canada for short), Chloe is a part of the 100th Aerial Augmented Infantry Experimental Squad "Grave Mole" with Lilja and Koshka. She seemed to be at first a below average Gauntlet Knight when judged with the old aptitude test, but then seen as one of the best from her training base upon the test being revised.

She and many other Gauntlet Knights took part of a secret oath order called the "Order of the Public Bath (temporary name)", which was led by Miyao Mitake of the squad "Warcat." The main rule of this order was to never kill and never die, which was in hopes to prevent a war from erupting. However, this was all for naught was the military officials from each country that the various Gauntlet Knights were under ordered a full-blown do or die battle before the world-wide truce was to be issued. During the chaos that came about this battle order, Chloe left her squadmates to die in order to save herself and under the impression that the world was going to end no matter what they did to prevent it.

-Other Info-
A bit of guesswork for the aftermath of Phase 1, as at the time of this writing and roleplay, Ciconia Phase 2 has not been released.

Illusion Appearance
View attachment 10628
*Source

Illusion Name
Takara Matsushita

Illusion Biography
Takara lived a fairly average life. She came from a middle class family who had a tendency to move fairly frequently, leading the girl to develop something of a longing to stay in one place once she'd grown up. Later in life, she fulfilled this dream, actually opening her own flower shop that became fairly well-known and renowned by the locals in the town she'd settled in. She made a nice home for herself and her younger sister, finally able to do so now that she was making impressive wages. Her life was everything the kind and hopeful woman had dreamed of in her youth... up until she fell victim to a violent car crash that she and her sister narrowly survived. When she eventually awoke following the incident, the typically mellow girl became almost violent, demanding to see her sister and trying to rip herself free of the many IVs and tubes.... with just her mind. Obviously, that failed. She proclaimed herself to be a powerful hero who could handle herself on her own, taking on proud and snappy mannerisms even well after the many months she'd needed to recover from the crash. But after her doctors sent her off to Raven Hill Memorial Mental Institute, all of that changed for the better... probably!

...Well, other than her extreme sensitivity about her very short height.

Appearance
View attachment 10633

True Name
Tatsumaki

Canon
One Punch Man

Found here!

Short Bio
A girl born with extreme psychic capabilities and later the victim of human experimentation, Tatsumaki had all of the motivation in the world to become the Class S Rank 2 hero. Believing firmly that she is the only one who will ever be there for herself, the woman grew up keeping a distinct distance from those around her, isolating herself and refusing to form relationships, often looking down on or even demeaning and antagonizing her fellow heroes. However, she nevertheless has provided great help in neutralizing a wide variety of threats, nearly singlehandedly taking down the massive ship of Boros during his invasion as well as providing great assistance in the raid on the Monster Association. Particularly in her fight against Psykos and Orochi. She'll be taken from roughly after the conclusion of the latter fight.

Other Info
sorry to any touhou fans that got excited over the illusion fc

Last edited:
Cast list updated.

For those wondering when this might be starting, I'm hoping to get this started in another week or two at the most, but as for a specific date, we'll see a little later. Stay tuned.

APPEARANCE
View attachment 10638
She usually wears yellow socks and blue gloves.

NAME
Erin Natick

ILLUSION BIOGRAPHY
Erin, from a young age, was diagnosed with Autism and Bipolar Disorder. She would constantly skip school and stay up late. She believed the moon was sacred, and would always enjoy spending time under it.

She would take comfort in an alter ego of herself, "Ena", where she would speak formally and was overly polite. She befriended a girl named Melanie during this time, but the two split after high school.

Erin herself became a drifter, moving from city to city, town to town. Her timeline here is rather vague, but somehow she started to paint her face and fully immersed herself into her "Ena" persona. Her favorite colors were yellow and blue, the colors she painted her face, the color of the sun and the color of the moon, the colors of herself and Melanie.

Whatever the colors meant, she used them. She still uses them, even after her rehabilitations. Erin’s name is Erin Natick.

APPEARANCE
View attachment 10639NAME
ENA

CANON
ENA by JoelG

POWERS/WEAPONS/ABILITIES
ENA is a shape girl, she is not human and as such doesn’t need food, water, sleep, or anything to survive. She likes Turrón, but she’s never eats one, she just breaks out into dance.

Her arms, head, and legs are not connected to her main body. She is shown to have limited degree of control over where her floating limbs are in comparison to her body.

She has shifting moods that physically affect her. When she’s Happy her voice is masculine, when she’s Sad, she will talk in a feminine voice with a noticeable rhotacism, she will talk about wanting to kill herself. When she’s Drunk she will slur her (masculine) speech constantly, while shifting into Demonic and Diablada forms on occasion. When she’s Distressed she will become illegible. She can be taken out of this state by beating the shit out of her.

SHORT BIO

…I’m not even gonna try.

OTHER INFO
She’s gonna be shortened to 6 feet 7 inches tall. Because having a shape the size of Lady Dimitrescu around is… awful.

Gemma-Chan-as-Astrid-in-Crazy-Rich-Asians-Header.jpg

Illusion Name:

Sylvia Li

Illusion Biography: Sylvia Li's life was almost perfect at first. Born in London to Two loving parents, the girl was a natural social butterfly. Befriending people, and loving the world around her, the subject history really called to. Going to the Oxford university, Sylvia Studied Natural History, eventual gaining her Masters. It was during that time; she met a man named Issaac, a pilot. It was love at first sight. It took Sylvia time to push Issaac out of is comfort zone, but the two were a match. The two wed. and for the first two years, everything was great. Her and Issaac had a great life with a great group of friends. Eventually taking a job at the Natural History Museum in London. Things change, however. was all downhill from there. Her mother died from Aneurysm, then her father died a few months later in a car accident.

Then the visions started.

First it was in her dreams, an entity, a judge of the universe telling her about the end if the world. It was coming one day. She ignored it for the first year. Then, one day, Issaac just left. No warning, no goodbye, he just left. The police looked for him, but he was nowhere.

The year following the visions started playing when she was awake, not often but sometimes. Also, sometimes things she touched., they changed. gold turned in the air, water turned to coffee. At least that what it seemed like. She kept it all in though. She seemed normal but the everyday stress, and loneliness was getting to her. However, one day, the visions got too strong, during one of her classes she had a public meltdown. The next thing she remembers she was in tears, being held by one of her colleagues telling her "Everything's gonna be okay." But it wasn't. She didn't lose her job, they were surprisingly supportive but to return, she needed to get help. So, they found her help

Other Info: Sylvia suffers a mild addiction to her cellphone. Sylvia voted "no" on Brexit.
Appearance:
1620422007Eternals_Sersi.jpg

Illusion Name:
Sersi
Biography/Powers/ History

Sersi | Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki | Fandom

Last week, I said "maybe next week" but as you can see, that didn't happen.

Maybe next week though. Tentatively, I think I'll see about trying to start this up on Monday, December 13, and see how that goes. Stay tuned.

Appearance:
m1QmPHj.jpg

"I want to sing, but every time I do... I feel a strange pain in my heart."

Illusion Name:
Eno Liberi

Illusion Biography:
Eno's recollection of his own past is quite fragmented, but one thing he does remember clearly is an old lullaby someone used to sing to him. Though he is rumored to have a hauntingly beautiful singing voice, every time he has attempted to sing since he reached puberty leaves him in great pain. Whether the issue is psychological, a result of some physical anomaly, or perhaps... Both, is unknown.

What is known is that he often complains of strange, painful dreams. One where he tries to sing, but his voice comes out as a hoarse, frightening croak as he dragged his pained, twisted form forwards.

Though at first, these dreams were manageable, as he'd simply wake up with an occasional scream in the middle of the night, it grew worse with age. Every time he fell asleep, there was a chance his dream was so vivid that he began to sleepwalk, making vocalizations eerily similar to the ones he'd dream of himself making.

And once those who found him managed to wake him, he'd begin to cry, begging for forgiveness. Claiming he's responsible for taking many lives, and making many more who were 'infected' as part of his 'herd'.

It all came to a head when in a particularly bad episode when he was 16. At some point, he had taken his father's pistol from his bedside, and an old dirk dagger from his family's mantle. This time, when he was awakened, he was locked into a deep state of psychosis, displaying signs of extreme aggression and paranoia when approached.

Had his father kept that gun loaded at the time, he very well could have killed someone.

Ever since this inciting incident, he was formally admitted to the Raven Hill Memorial Mental Institute, where he spent two full years in intense therapy and rehabilitation. Supposedly, he has made a miraculous recovery, and these nightmares have long since dropped, but even so, Eno still feels this strange aversion to singing, and fears falling asleep, worrying that he may never wake up from a nightmare.

Other Info:
Eno has strange black patches dotted throughout his skin, similar to crystalline growths. Though passed off as birth marks, he often scratches intensely at them when he feels fear, discomfort, or simply worries about something too much.
Appearance:
('Base' form)
mqP7VnJ.jpg

"Life... is precious. Is that so? Is life useful at all?"

(Singer Form)
zLFj6u1.png

True Name:
His true name is "Eno", but he prefers to go by the name Reunion has given him, "Mephisto"

Canon:
Arknights

- 'Healing' Arts; Long before Eno became Mephisto, and first manifested his originium arts abilities thanks to becoming infected, they were in nature, healing. Had his living situation been different, and his mind not been shattered, he would likely have become quite a powerful, and successful combat medic. But alas, life in Terra was far too cruel, particularly for those who were infected to often have things that easy. This resulted in him ultimately using his arts to control other infected, turning them into his 'herd'. And once he joined the Reunion movement, and the organization's ideals became corrupted, his use of his 'healing' arts would only grow worse and worse. To many, he was akin to an infected necromancer, controlling the corpses of what were once his brothers in arms, as well as countless infected casualties for his own twisted means.

-'Singer' Transformation; Ever since his usage of the Chernobog Sarcophagus, in spite of the treatments and efforts made to reverse his transformation, Mephisto still is at risk of reverting to his previous, mutated avian form. Though he is no longer the mobile catastrophe he once was, he is still capable of manifesting worrying amounts of infected biological tissue to accommodate for his larger form, and this tissue can occasionally split from his body, forming up to a total of 12 or so 'hosts'. These hosts, and his avian form act as somewhat of a hivemind, at the expense of losing Mephisto's own sense of self. Maintaining this form for extensive periods of time is therefore both dangerous, and potentially irreversible if Mephisto does not cease using his arts in time. Thus, he only chooses to assume this form in freak emergencies, and ceases use of his arts before he loses his sense of self completely, and his form alongside his 'herd' begin to mindlessly attack any and all around him.

- Basic Weapons Training; As a Reunion member, though Mephisto fills a 'caster' role, and typically does not enter the front lines in combat, he has basic weapons training, capable of using most firearms and bladed weapons in the case of emergencies. As such, he is normally equipped with a Dirk dagger, and a Tokarev pistol, armaments likely salvaged from Ursus, where Mephisto was originally found.

Short Bio:
(There are multiple tabs to cover the basics of his 'singer' and 'base' form alongside his backstory and some trivia, though I will be adding some supplementary information below to help summarize and describe his circumstances prior to the RP. This wiki page also gives a rough idea of his abilities, but in the form of game mechanics, hence why I had to 'translate' it for RP purposes a little.)

After one last, fateful encounter with a task force from Rhodes Island, spear-headed by a certain Doctor and Kal'tsit, he was successfully captured, and hauled back to the land-ship which Rhodes Island was based upon. From there, he would receive treatment and the effects of his mutations that resulted from his use of the Chernobog Sarcophagus were largely reversed. Although these changes are temporary, and he is in danger of relapsing, though temporarily when he uses his arts abilities. Though he is not yet fit to become an Operator, his risk of spreading Oripathy and acting as a mobile catastrophe is significantly reduced. The question is, if Mephisto's current state of mind is stable enough for him not to relapse irreparably into his previous, much more hazardous condition, perhaps permanently this time...

At least, that's how it would have been, had mysterious forces not plucked him away from his home world at an important point in his life.

Other Info:
I am going with the idea that "Mephisto" has undergone heavy treatment at Rhodes Island after certain events in the Arknights story. These for the most part have reversed his mutations, so long as he refrains from using his arts. As a necessary precaution so his powers/abilities don't get out of hand, his 'herd' will be limited to a dozen of infected creatures at most which he spawns from his fully mutated body should he use his arts in full, and return to his 'singer' form. This transformation is reversible, and his form will dissipate alongside his 'herd' once he ceases use of his arts. The longer he uses his arts, the more worn out and battered his body becomes.

This way, outside of circumstances allowed for story/GM purposes, Mephisto's powers will not simply run rampant and cause chaos throughout the RP.

Switching out Ron for...

5168182.jpg

Illusion Name: Karina Romanova

Illusion Biography: Over a century ago, around the time that the Bolshevik Revolution was brewing, Karina's great-grandparents, distant relatives of the ruling Romanov family, fled to the United States. They've lived comfortably ever since, as they'd had the foresight to flee with their money and belongings. As a result, Karina has been born with a silver spoon in her mouth and never lets anyone forget it. A "professional influencer," Karina has enjoyed modeling opportunities, brand deals, luxury vacations, and fame and fortune for no other reason than being born into the right family.

But no one is untouchable, not even old money. One day when the internet's hot-button topic of the day was capitalism vs communism, Karina made a series of deeply insensitive and tone-deaf posts on social media about how communism had horrifically affected her family. Very quickly she became an object of scorn and mockery, not helped by photos of an old "Animal Farm Party" she once hosted resurfacing. Brand deals were cancelled, she was trashed both by the internet community and mainstream media, and for the first time in her life, Karina faced consequences for her actions.

Now, normally this would simply die out after a few weeks once the next tone-def socialite stepped in to say something foolish, but this is where things truly derailed. Following a brief hiatus, Karina returned to social media not with an apology, but rather strange, cryptic posts that seemed like they were made by a different person entirely. No longer was she Karina Romanova, but she started going by Karin, and her posts implied that she was a peasant fleeing war and starvation in Soviet-era Ukraine. At first, this was met with derision, Karin the Peasant Woman becoming a meme for a good week, while others wondered if Karina had been hacked by a troll going for some on-the-nose satirizing. However, it became quickly apparent that Karina was suffering from delusions, with the young woman either reacting to the extreme stress of her fall from grace or some underlying genetic condition. Either way, she was quickly shipped off to Dr. Staple's program, and during her rehabilitation has been planning a comeback unlike any seen before. Hoping that this can all be put behind her, Karina hopes that Karin can be put behind her, as well.

Other Info: Speaks fluent Russian. Also, for the sake of Karina's own safety and well-being, she is being kept from social media until a good while after her treatment.

View attachment 10733

True Name: Karin

Canon: Cooking Companions

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Karin posesses strength above average for a human being, and is very skilled with a knife, especially the one she keeps with her.

Of course, that skill is for woodworking. What else would it be for?

Short Bio: Karin grew up in a poor Ukrainian village during the Cold War. Her life had always been difficult, her family constantly going hungry and her father tragically passing away during a particularly nasty winter when she was only six. One day she and three others set out to find a new home, hopefully one not plagued by war and famine. But what they found instead was pure evil...and Karin reacted to it in a way that no one could anticipate.

Other Info: Taken from before the events of Cooking Companions, before Karin and her companions meet the MC.

Appearance
An incredibly muscular man with dirty, brownish-blonde crew-cut hair and a grim, stony countenance. He stands a little over six-and-a-half feet tall in a fit and athletic body built for combat. His background as a marine is apparent in his looks alone; thick, calloused hands and old cuts adorning most of his torso. He appears to have a peculiar scar carved into the shape of an unknown symbol just above his eyebrow - doctors assume this is self-inflicted.

Illusion Name
Flynn Blazkowicz

Illusion Biography
As perhaps one of the most severe, violent, and volatile cases among the "new batch" at Raven Hill Memorial, Flynn is a deeply troubled man. He is the youngest son of a prodigious military family with a cumulative fifty years of service dating as far back as World War II - where his grandfather made a name for the family in becoming a bonified war hero during the climax of Operation Overlord. The honor of fighting, killing, and dying for the country had become a staple of the family, and Flynn felt from his youth; the pressure to 'earn' the right to his own name, even if it was never outright stated. His father always told him; there are always avenues available if school doesn't work out. Flynn's performance in academics was always sub-par, and his relationship in the system was equally decrepit. Flynn was the 'quiet kid' - hardly able to speak for himself, though no one dared get in his way, nor reach out. Observers of his early life agree that the system chewed him up and spat him out. In spite of his desires to pursue higher education, his poor grades and inability to socialize barred that gate long ago.

It was no wonder that when the Iraq War broke out in 2003, Flynn was approached by a recruiter. Seduced by the promise of camaraderie, accomplishment, and fulfilling the expectations placed upon him by his dead grandfather, Flynn was put through the grinder with dozens of other young men and came out the other side a hardened, stone-faced marine. His performance in training was exceptional and he was on track for a very successful military career, but by the time he finished his training, his comrades described a notable shift in his behavior. He was already a quiet person before, but by then, he had become almost totally mute, except when required to. He was involved in numerous violent conflicts prior to his incident in Fallujah, but his comrades said he had "no reaction." He spent most of his free time visiting the chaplain more often, where he would speak; the chaplain characterized their discussions as 'incomprehensible,' though their discussions were not disclosed until after his institutionalization.

Following his transfer to Iraq, Flynn began experiencing night terrors wherein he found himself in dark, metal corridors filled with 'demons.' He described, in graphic physical detail, his battles with these "demons," - shooting them with guns, setting them on fire, blowing them apart with explosives, tearing into them with his bare hands. He seemed to believe that he had an obligation to kill these "demons." Investigations of his personal quarters following his discharge from the military and subsequent institutionalization found evidence of him recording his delusions through drawings of the supposed "demons," a double-barreled shotgun, a rabbit, a "tall, robotic figure," and a "winged, angelic figure."

During the Second Battle of Fallujah, the bloodiest conflict in the Iraq War, Flynn Blazkowicz and numerous other U.S. Marines were involved in the main assault on the city. His unit was involved in a bloody encounter with insurgents holding civilian hostages in a building. In an action that jeopardized the lives of the hostages, Flynn engaged the hostiles on his own, described by other members of his unit as undergoing an "episode." Flynn had reportedly engaged several armed insurgents in "close combat," but in the confusion and shock of his actions, had managed to do so without suffering more than a bullet wound to his chest. Civilians in the room with Flynn described his conduct as "unholy" - he'd severely maimed and injured several hostiles with the blunt end of his weapon before reportedly engaging in acts such as gouging their eyes, breaking their arms, and attempting to tear their heads off. When the situation appeared to be over, he was subdued by members of his unit and stripped of his weapons.

Flynn was threatened with dishonorable discharge his actions, though the testimonies of those close to him found that his perception of reality was afflicted by a number of conditions confirmed by psychoanalysis, including severe post-traumatic stress disorder. He was discharged on the grounds that his mental illness interfered with his military service, and was subsequently admitted. He's been in the system for a little under a decade now, and attempts at rehabilitation have proven futile and ended in violence.

Flynn Blazkowicz has been recently transferred to Raven Hill under Dr. Staple's program, with the pretense that he is a "lost cause," but after ten years since his discharge from the military, the doctors believe that they are finally breaking through this persona of the "Doom Slayer."

Other Info
Flynn has not spoken at all since coming to Raven Hill Memorial - only grunts and hand motions. Under federal law, he is not allowed to own a firearm.

View attachment 10740
True Name
The Doom Slayer
(formerly known as the Doom Marine or Doom Guy)

Unknown, possibly hundreds at this point.

Canon
View attachment 10741

Similar to Goddess II, the only weapons that the Doom Slayer would carry on him between worlds would be his Super Shotgun and the Crucible sword.

Short Bio

The Doom Slayer was abducted after the assumed ending of Goddess II: Fate of the Old Gods, before he could return to his crusade against the Khan Maykr. His experiences in the Goddess II are a part of his memories, and indeed a part of his delusions as Flynn Blazkowicz - some of his last recovered personal materials mention ramblings of a "dragon" and a "Goddess" - and some drawings of markings of an eight-pointed star and a strange, yellow sigil, though these elements are not as prevalent and suggest a much deeper delusion.

"I suppose I must make do with this tawdry setting."

Appearance:

JhinFace-1024x566.jpg

Illusion Name:

"Khada" Jhin

Illusion Biography:

Khada was raised in the bustling chaos of New York City as an only child. Growing up, he never caused trouble for anyone. He was a quiet and observant kid who seemed to be more occupied by his own mind instead of other people. His classmates found this to be rather easy to make fun of and often bullied him verbally. Yet, he only smiled and nodded at every attempt to bring him down.

Inspired by his Asian-American heritage, as well as the greater multicultural sphere that he was exposed to, he would often focus more on the arts rather than the school work that was somehow more "real" like math and science. As for friendships and relationships as a whole, they were nothing but a distraction, for nobody shared his passion as intensely as he did.

Due to the rising costs of living in the area, his parents had very little attention to give him, often working long hours and coming home exhausted. This never bothered him; it was better and quieter to be alone. Drawing, writing, acting... it was all so much easier when there wasn't someone screaming at you to get your work done.

But there was one thing that he could never fully cope with. The noise of the city. The everyday sounds of society at work. He hated it. It distracted him. He could get his work done, but he felt his pen falter, and his art was always short of perfection. He swore that he would make enough money on his own to move some place quiet. But how could he do that while trapped in the confines of his parents' apartment?

Imagine his relief when his parents were both found dead in an alley, stabbed to death, and their wallets stolen. He was a young adult at the time. The police and lawyers that inevitably came to him all wondered why he never shed a single tear for his loss. They tried to pin him as a potential suspect, but his alibi was unbreakable.

After collecting his inheritance, he dropped out of school and decided, instead, to utilize the time he had spent not doing math and science. Pursue art.

Through a sheer stroke of luck, he was hired as a stagehand for a small theatre business. He was getting somewhere! After a few successful shows, he managed to make some connections and get hired into a main acting role, having impressed the director immensely for his unrecognized talent. The world was in full bloom now.

Until the director was also found dead. Stabbed to death. This time, Khada felt something. It was a mix of emotions. The first was rage. Someone was clearly trying to frame him. But the second... was giddy inspiration?

The authorities quickly pinned him as a suspect yet again, using his connection to the director. Khada's newfound descent into madness lead to him being incarcerated while a trial was being prepared. Each day was agonizing.

But again he was acquitted of all charges. As it should be. Yet, when he left the court room that day, he was no longer interested in acting. Instead, he began painting. He began his own art business, selling beautiful and immaculate paintings of a land he called Ionia. A land that he wished to "return" to, but couldn't without first acquiring the resources.

But when the paintings slowly became darker, often subtly depicting the deaths of various people in very... abstract ways, his art began to sell less. And less. People didn't understand his genius. Perhaps he needed to make his art a little more... "real."

He was taken into the Dr. Staple program before anything could happen.

Other Info:

See "True Identity"

Appearance:

"Art requires a certain... cruelty."

aT4E1KikahTGjWd5IyGllxBXzmT9uikyivwMQFBc.jpeg

True Name:

Khada "Jhin"

~32

Canon: You already know, chief.

Jhin (League of Legends) | League of Legends Wiki | Fandom

Short Bio:

Jhin - Champions - Universe of League of Legends

"Jhin is a meticulous criminal psychopath who believes murder is art. Once an Ionian prisoner, but freed by shadowy elements within Ionia’s ruling council, the serial killer now works as their cabal's assassin. Using his gun as his paintbrush, Jhin creates works of artistic brutality, horrifying victims and onlookers. He gains a cruel pleasure from putting on his gruesome theater, making him the ideal choice to send the most powerful of messages: terror."

Other Info:

Khada Jhin is the character's full canon name. However, I will mostly be referring to the illusion identity as "Khada" and the real identity as "Jhin." The difference between "Jhin" and "Khada" is that "Jhin" acts on his murderous thoughts, whereas Khada sticks to normal art.

Appearance:
IHsIXUH.png

Illusion Name:
Lucinia Porter

Illusion Biography:
Lucinia was born the daughter of a single mother and had an almost immediate fixation on video games. At age 16 she started a streaming channel and became a popular online pro-gamer know as Blue Jay. At some point, she was accused of cheating—which caused her channel’s popularity to come crashing down. Having lost all she built, the young woman decided to attend college, but suffered constant anger and stress due to the collapse of her fanbase. In a reckless attempt to blow off stress, she took a dare to perform a dangerous motorcycle stunt and was badly injured. She lost part of her left arm and suffered a horrific blow to the head—resulting in brain damage. She awoke in the hospital saying strange things. She insisted on being called a different name and spoke strange stories of magically traveling into video games. Obvious nonsense. At some point her mother helped her get into Raven Hill so she could get the help she needed.

Other Info: Nothing much! She’s missing part of her left arm but that’s about it. Part of her delusion is ‘seeing things’ that aren’t there.

Appearance:
jyzJmee.jpg

True Name: Tari

Canon: Meta Runner

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: She has the ability to warp into video games and bring things out of video games as well. She can also use the abilities or powers commonly used by the characters of whatever games she's in.

Short Bio:
Tari awoke in the futuristic city of Silica with no memory of her life before then. Aimlessly, she wandered into a famous Meta Runner gaming company called TasCorp and started to play a video game she saw there. It was then that her ability to travel inside video games activated for the first time, and she would be spotted by TasCorp's owner. The man wanted to kidnap this strange girl for experimentation, but she ended up being rescued by a group known as MD-5 that actively rebells against TasCorp's illegal activities. She ends up joining and aiding the group, while they assist Tari in her goal to find out who she is, where she came from, and why she has this strange power.

Other Info: N/A for now.

Back