Premise:​

What is a soul? Is it ones emotions? How about the memories of someone? Or a much more powerful being?

People have existed since the beginning of time, they have lived, and laughed. They build families and relationships, basking in their positive and negative emotions, until eventually they die. However, ones soul does not exist within them self. Souls are unique individuals formed through the connections it created with its many past humans, they attach themselves to humans to fulfill a certain criteria for them. Few non magical humans can see these souls, but only in great times of distress. Now, not every soul is a malevolent force, some wish to only cause suffering and pain to the human they have attached themselves too, and eventually these dark desires turn the soul into a demon. A dark emotion changes the spirits form, having it only seek to destroy the humans and spirits that stand in its way. This little knowledge has been passed down through generations of spiritual leaders in both verbal and written form.

In the year of 2043, the world has barely moved further in the future. Tech is common, and used in everyday life. The political climate is still close to the same, the left fights the right, and the middle ground burns in their crossfire. Religion has started to move away from the mainstream light, existing only to those that seek it out. The poor still scrape by, and the rich still stand on the backs of the working class. The world exists almost the same as it always has. However, a deep spiritual shift could be felt throughout the world, a sense of dread and darkness loomed over religious leaders.

In the darkest of cities, a cult begins to form. A powerful witch turns away the spiritually enlightened, biding their spirits to her; and twisting them into becoming demons. Using these demons in her rituals, the witch has opened the third eye of individuals she was destined to meet in her journey. Thus opening them to direct contact with their spirits, and spirits of others.

You are one of these people. May you be a child of a religious leader, a everyday citizen or a member of this twisted cult, you are destined to meet the witch.

Will you stop her? Or will you lose your life? perhaps you'll join the witch in her twisted crusade?

Thats really all i have so far, i have a plot set but i would like some feedback and maybe some ideas? It'll be nice to see how others feel about the little premise that i have.

Back